clicking in CoX is buggy

After 159 cox runs iv had enough. I cant be the only one who has this bug. Literally have to do cox like you are playing LoL because clicks dont register(doesnt show yellow click markrs).

You can double click, it shows yellow click markers but account just wont move, has a flag to run to on map as well but just wont do it and gets hit by another rotation.

Sometimes i click 2-4 times and it literally just registers last click, first three wont even appear with yellow click markers and sometimes none of the click registers and you get hit.

This issue is only in Cox so idk wtf is up with it.

Kinda why me and my friend for that reason gave up we used to do Solo runs for Yolo....

But got pretty tired of dead clicks when running head... so went back to os :kek:

can you imagine running head had dead clicks for atleast past 2 years... i did tell gretar about it back then... but as always nothing happens

also would be nice if autocast staffs actually did remember which spell you were autocasting after switching weapon outside of wilderness ofc ( Cox) but again we told gretar about it 2 years ago

1 hour ago, Snoukee said:

doesnt matter much? Its not like it will kill you 

well it matters.

*only way to do anything in this game is by clicking so it would be nice if it works

*if you trying to do a best time run then getting hit by rotations costs 10+sec to minutes + you gotta eat which takes time as well

*by trying to work with the broken system (clicking 4-5times in one place just in case) it also costs extra time.

Literally the only thing what should be working 100% is broken.

10 hours ago, suck my t0es said:

well it matters.

*only way to do anything in this game is by clicking so it would be nice if it works

*if you trying to do a best time run then getting hit by rotations costs 10+sec to minutes + you gotta eat which takes time as well

*by trying to work with the broken system (clicking 4-5times in one place just in case) it also costs extra time.

Literally the only thing what should be working 100% is broken.

you dont need to eat a single time in solo cox.

even if your click doesnt register it gives you enough time but ok

Edited by Snoukee
  • 3 weeks later...