BACK ON THE GFX!!! > MUST SEE

Chef

Hi i'm doing text sale that can be used on anything, If you wish to have one you can easily apply for it and wait for my response, payment method is through the game only not taking visa or paypal or real money, just in game through pkp starting from 25k and +, if you dont have any idea dont worry leave that for me. just post what you want the text to be and if you are into halloween and scary events and parties you can post related to them and take ideas from, the text and the design. Good luck everyone I will respond within 24 hours, Make it interesting for me and let me design your forums profile as you wish to make it look special and stand out ;)

Untitled-4.png.1d37bf57942e8285d692288d909541ff.png

Untitled-5.png.8023d9f2621bf79e143969bf9bc46e2d.png

Untitled-6.png.96d4cf6fac399e1b92359ce65f8416cf.png

FEEDBACK AND VOUCHED!!!!!

THE ARTWORK WAS SO GOOD I PAID A VLS FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS MAN IS THE NEXT PICASSO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sincerely,

Zite aka:
Daddy, Daddy Hybrid, Daddy Tribrid Pimp Named Daddy, Denzel, Shaniqua. Denzel Shaniqua MLK Jr, Miguel, Mohammad Hussain Barrack Obama 

Edited by zite
  • Upvote 1