Roat Pkz Updates 13/12/15

Gretar

1 hour ago, Why Gg said:

Whip/Dds should include tent.

Not bad though.

What's the purpose of the Dragon dagger then?

On Old School Runescape, you can hit a 25 with the Abyssal tentacle, and 23 I think with the regular whip.

However, on here, you can hit 26 with an Abyssal whip, meaning that the Abyssal tentacle can hit up to 28. And the Dragon dagger here is very in-accurate, you wouldn't even need one. Your opponent would most likely beat you if he didn't use one, and you were. 

Nerf the Abyssal whip!

Increase Dragon dagger accuracy! :D

11 minutes ago, God said:

On Old School Runescape, you can hit a 25 with the Abyssal tentacle, and 23 I think with the regular whip.

However, on here, you can hit 26 with an Abyssal whip, meaning that the Abyssal tentacle can hit up to 28. And the Dragon dagger here is very in-accurate, you wouldn't even need one. Your opponent would most likely beat you if he didn't use one, and you were. 

Nerf the Abyssal whip!

im in malmo this weekend, fight me pussy

13 minutes ago, God said:

Nerf the Abyssal whip!

25 is max with tent on 07 and with reg one 25 too

I agree with you tho Whip/dds stake should be regular whip not everyone can afford a tentacle

17 minutes ago, God said:

Nerf the Abyssal whip!

http://prntscr.com/9dvs6v

never speak to me again LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

7 minutes ago, Kevin said:

http://prntscr.com/9dvs6v

never speak to me again LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Lol, I've staked on mains before and never hit over 23 with the regular one, that's why I said "I think"

you're even more stupid than Ron from Lizard Lick

16 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

im in malmo this weekend, fight me pussy

Great! 

Will do.

12 hours ago, God said:

Lol, I've staked on mains before and never hit over 23 with the regular one, that's why I said "I think"

you're even more stupid than Ron from Lizard Lick

You call people out on 07 yet you don't even know max hits, and then somehow you came to the conclusion that i'm the stupid one LOL.

16 minutes ago, Kevin said:

You call people out on 07 yet you don't even know max hits, and then somehow you came to the conclusion that i'm the stupid one LOL.

I don't know the max hit with whip at the Duel arena, that makes me bad at PK'ing? Clueless yute.

48 minutes ago, Kevin said:

we've all seen you on roatpkz you are bad at pking bruv that's a fact.

Says you? Really? Does anybody in Meridian EVER tell the truth? We all know you're the bad one, sitting on forums all day, replying after just one minute. Nice life retard!

#brid-me-on-07???????

14 minutes ago, God said:

Says you? Really? Does anybody in Meridian EVER tell the truth? We all know you're the bad one, sitting on forums all day, replying after just one minute. Nice life retard!

#brid-me-on-07???????

LOL You're like 110 bruv how r u gonna compete.