"God" Embarrassment

Why Gg

Pussio finally came out of hiding the other day

http://imgur.com/DRiEiVU

Called man out again today (paki never learns)

was talking HELLA shit in our first few fights while we was warming up cos I tabbed... I told him he was gonna die eventually but he didn't believe it.

http://imgur.com/2siZlpj

http://imgur.com/z0NNVgs

(He got upset after losing 2-0 at that point http://imgur.com/MZUeuWc)

So we went "for real"

The paki completely lost it: http://imgur.com/GvjBwBM

After being defeated for the 6th time he realized he couldn't compete so he got a lil mad and logged out -.- http://imgur.com/zGnpgM1

Edited by Why Gg
  • Upvote 4

1). Shit combat system

2). ?You had DD the whole fight how can you even make this thread being aware of that omg, you're so shit, you literally die for killpics don't you?

3). I don't care about deaths, the amount of tabs L                O                L, I've got 6 minute vid on you, give me some time to edit it and the people who have replied above will be surprised, you're cancer

I was waiting 325 Edge for 20 minutes, no sign of you, proves you can't compete outside Roatz, stupid roat pkz brid

14 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

The food used.... O dear LOL

Wasn't out, he got a 102 damage stack on tank.

Just now, God said:

1). Shit combat system (more excuses for being terrible)

2). ?You had DD the whole fight how can you even make this thread being aware of that omg, you're so shit, you literally die for killpics don't you? (no dd shown in any kp)

3). I don't care about deaths, the amount of tabs L                O                L, I've got 6 minute vid on you, give me some time to edit it and the people who have replied above will be surprised, you're cancer (because you cant get kills you terrible pker)

I was waiting 325 Edge for 20 minutes, no sign of you, proves you can't compete outside Roatz, stupid roat pkz brid (ofc u was)

Wasn't out, he got a 102 damage stack on tank. (102 damage stack on tank with dds :))??

2 minutes ago, Ahmash said:

lol this really is embarrassing if he cant compete with Omar on a rsps wat hope does he hav against a proper bridder like Kevin on osrs

"proper bridder"?

Let's be honest, they're both terrible.

They don't even know how/when to use a Dragon dagger or an Armadyl godsword. 

All they do is spec on tank and hit a random 23-39-39 and get a kill, then make threads like this

5 minutes ago, God said:

You posted a GYAZO clip of me killing you not too long ago? HAHAHA

Meridians do nothing but suck dick and lie, do they?

Oh yh true that 1 time that was clearly retarded, my mistake! 

it's like 6-1 if not more for me lol

edit: wtf forgot the kill on rsps pk lol at LEAST 7-1 (wasn't actually u but u claim it so y not)

Edited by Kihfan55
5 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

Oh yh true that 1 time that was clearly retarded, my mistake! 

it's like 6-1 if not more for me lol

edit: wtf forgot the kill on rsps pk lol at LEAST 7-1 (wasn't actually u but u claim it so y not)

seven pure kills at duel (cause you kept tabbing)

three kills at west

two at brid

one at east

and I made you tab 13 times on rsps pk but yeah, "tabs don't count" but lucky kills do? smh

2 minutes ago, God said:

I'd have to scroll up Skype, it'd take me a day. No need though, I have witnessess. Don't need them, cause I don't care about killssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Who's your witnesses? LMFAO? The guy who I fought at the duel arena, if it's the same time, I was alone? If not then there has always been people when we've fought at wests, "brid" (in which I've slapped u 100x and never took pics lmfao), and "easts" (which we've never even fought? embarrassed/confused lmfao)

I understand omar might've got u concussed putting u on ur head so many times using less than 8 food but it's still pretty despicable how retarded u are

• Upvote 2
58 minutes ago, God Dildo said:

i remem he called me to wests killed him with using 1 or 2 rocktails l o l

? U retarded?

6-1 smh

29 minutes ago, Sinister said:

Lol God called kevin to 07 and went MIA for 2 days when Kevin accepted i don't even think the troll is worth the attention at this point.

Who're you? L O L

he never said yes, asked him to pm 

both get cancer

1 hour ago, Kihfan55 said:

Who's your witnesses? LMFAO? The guy who I fought at the duel arena, if it's the same time, I was alone? If not then there has always been people when we've fought at wests, "brid" (in which I've slapped u 100x and never took pics lmfao), and "easts" (which we've never even fought? embarrassed/confused lmfao)

I understand omar might've got u concussed putting u on ur head so many times using less than 8 food but it's still pretty despicable how retarded u are

"using less than 8 food"

showing the fights that he was dominating I'm done you're all pathetic

I no longer take you serious, you refused to nhh me on osrs stfu

who is this god

is it ''erca''? lubrication ? xD

he sucks dude i slap him in pure nh all the time and he calls me out to OSRS when he dies 5 times in a row

then he makes excuses like that hes using trackpad and stuff

always claim hes better but probably killed me one time with a lucky kill

why did u even start bridding stick to nhing pures that just loaded the tribrid kit for the first time

reject

• Upvote 1
39 minutes ago, Why Gg said:

How on earth do you even expect to be able to compete on osrs when you're complete garbage on one of the easiest private servers going?

It's not "the easiest".

I find it difficult. I'm not used to this private server. You are, which is why (and the only why) you managed to kill me. I'm six times as good on Old School, don't underrate me you Roat Pkz ragger.

21 minutes ago, Smackd said:

Omar with all that Pkt you just got from these fights, mind buying me an ags? L0L

I remember when we had to stop nh'ing cause I'd end up in jail for boosting otherwise

#memories:')

1 minute ago, God said:

It's not "the easiest".

I find it difficult. I'm not used to this private server. You are, which is why (and the only why) you managed to kill me. I'm six times as good on Old School, don't underrate me you Roat Pkz ragger.

I remember when we had to stop nh'ing cause I'd end up in jail for boosting otherwise

#memories:')

Lool, stick to Pure NH thats the only thing you have some specialty in, yet still not the best at that. I remember when we once got into an argument and you tried to NH me and got slapped, and if you don't remember It's just an act obviously, and I don't mind fighting you again, whats better than free PKP?

3 minutes ago, God said:

It's not "the easiest".

Every time you've tried to prove yourself to me, you've failed.

Leave the server, on the low your own friends don't even like you any more.

33 minutes ago, fruitcakes said:

who is this god

is it ''erca''? lubrication ? xD

he sucks dude i slap him in pure nh all the time and he calls me out to OSRS when he dies 5 times in a row

then he makes excuses like that hes using trackpad and stuff

always claim hes better but probably killed me one time with a lucky kill

why did u even start bridding stick to nhing pures that just loaded the tribrid kit for the first time

reject

Haven't used the accounts in forever, and yes it's me. Although the acccounts were shared, so I doubt that it was me. I was bad back then, or on Roat I was because I wasn't used to this server, and prayers were as fucked as Omars nan. 

And to the one and only question I've got is, WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?

and you said I called you out to 07, why didn't you come on there? 

You people do realize you're nothing but empty threats? Everyday I ask you to come on 07 but you refuse to

everyday Jake mentioned how bad I was in his posts, he got exposed on RSPS PK, title as the worst worst nh goes to you my friend

he even said no to fighting me on osrs, now he's all quiet

2 minutes ago, God said:

Haven't used the accounts in forever, and yes it's me. Although the acccounts were shared, so I doubt that it was me. I was bad back then, or on Roat I was because I wasn't used to this server, and prayers were as fucked as Omars nan. 

And to the one and only question I've got is, WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?

and you said I called you out to 07, why didn't you come on there? 

You people do realize you're nothing but empty threats? Everyday I ask you to come on 07 but you refuse to

everyday Jake mentioned how bad I was in his posts, he got exposed on RSPS PK, title as the worst worst nh goes to you my friend

he even said no to fighting me on osrs, now he's all quiet

Always an excuse for everything, i know you a lot, they weren't shared..

2 minutes ago, Why Gg said:

Every time you've tried to prove yourself to me, you've failed.

Leave the server, on the low your own friends don't even like you any more.

I've failed to prove myself better than you on a broken private server? No.

I tell you this, if there was a no-tab zone, I'd beat you 90% of the time. You get 102 hp stacks and say "you can't even kill me." when I make you tab with atleast 10 food left in my inventory.

And one or two of the 3ks pic is from you killing me when trying to loot my fire cape and torso.

What I find hilarious is that, you bring a rune pouch (gives you 2 extra space) and you still run out by 8 food ish?

You say "it's all about the hits" no it isn't? If you can tank hits then hits wont be a problem you're so clueless, that's why you were crying to bad the fight after I called you out on osrs (when I said let's go 'forreal'.)

2 minutes ago, Smackd said:

Always an excuse for everything, i know you a lot, they weren't shared..

Taylor and Cococonor97 had access to Erca

Cale and Rob had access to Lubrication

9 minutes ago, God said:

I've failed to prove myself better than you on a broken private server? No.

I tell you this, if there was a no-tab zone, I'd beat you 90% of the time. You get 102 hp stacks and say "you can't even kill me." when I make you tab with atleast 10 food left in my inventory.

And one or two of the 3ks pic is from you killing me when trying to loot my fire cape and torso.

What I find hilarious is that, you bring a rune pouch (gives you 2 extra space) and you still run out by 8 food ish?

You say "it's all about the hits" no it isn't? If you can tank hits then hits wont be a problem you're so clueless, that's why you were crying to bad the fight after I called you out on osrs (when I said let's go 'forreal'.)

Taylor and Cococonor97 had access to Erca

Cale and Rob had access to Lubrication

As if Taylor would die, I mean the guy can kill you 3 times an inventory. So obviously not him

19 minutes ago, Smackd said:

As if Taylor would die, I mean the guy can kill you 3 times an inventory. So obviously not him

And no he can't? We go pretty even all the time, and when we don't, it's most likely because one of us isn't warmed up.

You don't know what you're saying, do you?

Just now, Smackd said:

He just told me that he's never logged into any of your accounts. You wanted him to but he didn't.

?I wanted him

pm me screenie L O L

1 minute ago, Smackd said:

He just told me that he's never logged into any of your accounts. You wanted him to but he didn't.

And, he did.

"As if Taylor would die" everybody dies? This is Roat Pkz, he has died to me before, to Jake, to the other Taylor, nobody on here is undefeated. Today I got stacked 102 hp headshot on tank so don't tell me he's undefeated lmfoa

Not saying I'm better than him, but this is a cancerous private server, you'll die regardless. And if you don't, it's probably because you fight those who struggle 3 way (aka you and Omar.)

5 hours ago, God said:

And no he can't? We go pretty even all the time, and when we don't, it's most likely because one of us isn't warmed up.

You don't know what you're saying, do you?

?I wanted him

pm me screenie L O L

And, he did.

"As if Taylor would die" everybody dies? This is Roat Pkz, he has died to me before, to Jake, to the other Taylor, nobody on here is undefeated. Today I got stacked 102 hp headshot on tank so don't tell me he's undefeated lmfoa

Not saying I'm better than him, but this is a cancerous private server, you'll die regardless. And if you don't, it's probably because you fight those who struggle 3 way (aka you and Omar.)

in total scores im undefeated, same with 90% of meridian.. losing fights is irrelevant u can die once or twice but u die consistently to everybody.. Clearly there's a pattern and u seem to be the only deluded retard who hasn't taken notice of that... 

the moment that u accept that ur at the bottom of the food chain and the faster u begin to nutride everyone (like u did me for about a week), the faster ull get an ounce of dignity back

Edited by Kihfan55
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Kihfan55 said:

in total scores im undefeated, same with 90% of meridian.. losing fights is irrelevant u can die once or twice but u die consistently to everybody.. Clearly there's a pattern and u seem to be the only deluded retard who hasn't taken notice of that... 

the moment that u accept that ur at the bottom of the food chain and the faster u begin to nutride everyone (like u did me for about a week), the faster ull get an ounce of dignity back

Quit overrating your team, they're all bad.

You: Roat Pkz hybrid acting as if he's a somewhat decent hybrid, get cancer you irrelevant clown quit getting slapped by Fancy Boots everytime you log in

Symphony: Free loot

Mr Taylor: Just as bad as you are, you all overrate yourselves to look good but honestly, it wouldn't take more than an Edge Pker to beat you at what you think you're good at (hybridding.)

Are other members of you spasticated team but not going to mention any more, I think you get what I mean.

And, me dying consistently means nothing to me on a private server. I thought you'd agree to this as you've died numerous times to me you reject lmfoa.

"Please ask Fancy Boots to join?"

Can you PLEASE try NOT to avoid my question? WILL YOU NH ME ON 07? RETARD

Edited by God

I don't hybrid on Roat Pkz, it's pointless.

Isn't it embarrassing to die to someone who doesn't hybrid? I mean,you all overrate yourselves, if you can overrate yourselves I expect you to last more than a minute (Arun, Jake & Mr Taylor.)

You take this game too seriously. For a year you all asked me to come on 07, and now, when I have access to an account, you wont fight me on there.

Taylor, Jake, Kevin (?king or slave), Why Gg, Evnev and Symphony

pure nh me osrs 325 varrock tomorrow thanks

5 hours ago, God said:

I don't hybrid on Roat Pkz, it's pointless.

Isn't it embarrassing to die to someone who doesn't hybrid? I mean,you all overrate yourselves, if you can overrate yourselves I expect you to last more than a minute (Arun, Jake & Mr Taylor.)

You take this game too seriously. For a year you all asked me to come on 07, and now, when I have access to an account, you wont fight me on there.

Taylor, Jake, Kevin (?king or slave), Why Gg, Evnev and Symphony

pure nh me osrs 325 varrock tomorrow thanks

Fully in denial it's just sad

show me ur clips of killing me look at hybrid vid 18 and first cip youre trash 2 food used #slavegod

20 hours ago, God said:

? U retarded?

6-1 smh

Who're you? L O L

he never said yes, asked him to pm 

both get cancer

"using less than 8 food"

showing the fights that he was dominating I'm done you're all pathetic

I no longer take you serious, you refused to nhh me on osrs stfu

1 hour ago, King Cosmic said:

Just came to say hi

Well i feel sorry for "God" the way each and every1 in this thread are picking on him rofl

But he has a point here...the cb system is kinda fucked up here

Finally, someone who's not braindead! 

2 hours ago, God Dildo said:

show me ur clips of killing me look at hybrid vid 18 and first cip youre trash 2 food used #slavegod

You don't own an account on Runescape, you're not allowed to talk, go back in your little corner and stay quiet.

• 2 weeks later...