highrisk

well first of all, i cant login but i still have a suggestion.

the suggestion is ::highrisk.

::highrisk means you will get a red skull above ur head. if you fight with ::highrisk, you will lose all ur items if u die, even if you protect item.

It's easier then ::meth because you can fight everywhere in wildy cuz you only have to type ::highrisk (outside of wildy ofc).

If you type ::highrisk again, you will get the normal white skull.

I think this would be more fun risking and pking.

It's just a suggestion :D

-chipz

so basically anyone in the wild can rush/pj u and take your bank while they risk nothing we already have a problem with pjers at ::meth i don't think being able to get pjed everywhere ingame while you are risking bank would be a good idea i mean i like the concept of the whole ::highrisk thing but just not everywhere and maybe they could make some kind of zone where in order to be able to fight someone u wanne risk u must wear the same amount before u can enter that area or maybe with a system where u have to invite eachother into the zone so you'll be able to fight only your opponent with the same risk but its just an opinion ofc good post :)

Edited by rawrdatank
12 hours ago, Fancy Boots said:

No support. 

Some1 will just ::highrisk as the AGS spec pops off and dies with a White Skull.

What if, you can't ::highrisk for that redskull unless you risk something that's valuable. And, you can't ::highrisk to get a white skull unless you're in safe-zone.

And, to enter the zone, you must have a red skull.

• Yoobs locked this topic