Toxicity + disturbing behaviour by the community.

Idanii

So I have been playing on this server for a good month now and I realised that the toxicity in this server is getting higher every minute.

And it is kind of becoming a disturbance for me considering I really like this server, but is really putting me down because of the amount of toxicity, flaming and the worst part of this whole community the "Ragging" community.

So I have a question, is there going to come a stronger policy against toxicity on this server. Because otherwise I really cannot be bothered to go further on this.

If someone is harassing you report them here. Ragging can be avoided simply by moving somewhere else, or asking a friend to help you. I can't really give solid advice here, but pm me in game and I'll try to help you out. 

As for the forums, we have a new forum moderator which will hopefully bring peace. Check out the promotion here. http://roatpkz.com/newforum/index.php?/topic/317-staff-promotions-12072015/

Edited by Castial

If someone is harassing you report them here. Ragging can be avoided simply by moving somewhere else, or asking a friend to help you. I can't really give solid advice here, but pm me in game and I'll try to help you out. 

As for the forums, we have a new forum moderator which will hopefully bring peace. Check out the promotion here. http://roatpkz.com/newforum/index.php?/topic/317-staff-promotions-12072015/

To be really honest, I've never really seen anyone getting banned for it.

But I am talking about the lowest of the lowest ranking. Calling out someone for cancer kid if you spec them for 64 with an AGS

To be really honest, I've never really seen anyone getting banned for it.

But I am talking about the lowest of the lowest ranking. Calling out someone for cancer kid if you spec them for 64 with an AGS

To clarify ragging is not bannable currently, I meant report them if they flame you and take it overboard. 

Calling someone "Caner" is reprehensible I agree, if you feel violated do report them and based on the circumstances and the severity of the flame actions will be taken by "Yoobs", "Ungrateful", "Robes", "Legend". 

Even Rami, aka "Bride chucky" who is server support, can help you out since he can mute for 30 minutes I believe. 

Edited by Castial

To clarify ragging is not bannable currently, I meant report them if they flame you and take it overboard. 

Calling someone "Caner" is reprehensible I agree, if you feel violated do report them and based on the circumstances and the severity of the flame actions will be taken by "Yoobs", "Ungrateful", "Robes", "Legend". 

Even Rami, aka Bride chucky who is server support, can help you out since he can mute for 30 minutes I believe. 

I will take this with me for in the future.