I did that in 2k13 lol bots still haven't fixed that horrific.

They did fix it if you buy the paid version that actually works and won't get you banned.

Also, how sad are you to fuck with someone's bot...just leave him alone and let him make money for a bond. Glad to see you spending your life hurting others.

Poor bot :S Used to happen to a lot of mine.. 10 hours for nothing. 

They did fix it if you buy the paid version that actually works and won't get you banned.

Also, how sad are you to fuck with someone's bot...just leave him alone and let him make money for a bond. Glad to see you spending your life hurting others.

I usually do it in heavy populated bot areas - Or if a bot has stolen my bots area. Getting rid of the low hanging fruit usually stops prices falling too.

How sad are you to actually bot, if you can't train legit go play club penguin or something.