ragging

Tesfxye

ragging  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Should ragging be against the rules?

• yes
    • no

ragging shud also be bannable in edge but since its not i have to take matters into my own hands, ive been nsing raggers for 2-3 hours till they log, on sunday night i went 8 hours with sum guy before he logged

its only a matter of time now soon there will be no ragging in edge when im online, idc wat goes on in easts thats not my zone

• Nice 1

10 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

The pking rules are discussed amongst people with a shred of intellect. Polling something allowing a community full of people with a max of 1 year of pking experience and no brain is not a way to come to a logical conclusion. 

no should be discussed with the whole community as it will affect them all...

l0l all of you cry so hard when u ppl get ragged

35 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

The pking rules are discussed amongst people with a shred of intellect. Polling something allowing a community full of people with a max of 1 year of pking experience and no brain is not a way to come to a logical conclusion. 

damn man your parents must be so proud of u. You know how to pking on osrs !!!!!

canur teacherr,, meh plezz,,r,,r

Just now, rawrdatank said:

i think it should only be bannable in edgeville, east is a place where nhers and raggers fight just like it's always been like i don't support raggers that rag innocent noobs in edgeville and that won't leave them alone but i do think that east should stay the way it is 

easts is a place for hybrids its not always been a place for 'ragging' 'nhing' lmao

Just now, rawrdatank said:

yes i know that but since ::brids is here and since ::wests has been added i think normal hybrids have alot of places to take it out on eachother 

hopefully ::brid gets removed and ::wests gets fixed just wait till the combat/remove of alot of these cancer items ull see alot of these homos quit

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, JJ said:

I think ragging should be banned

HOWEVER : it should be done in a systematic way this whole off business is bullshit. I believe there should be a 30min vid or no jailing or bans. That would lead to it being fair.

Also the 30 mins should be per a day. and the footage should be unedited.

The point of the vid is to prove you've actually been ragging, not to prove you've been ragging for 30 mins (or more/less) lol. If a staff member can see you ragging why not just jail on the spot? 

• 1 year later...