Spawneable items

Just now, Harley said:

Scamming is so easily avoidable. Just double check the items you're getting and if they aren't the ones you asked for, don't take it. 

I like the idea, but I don't think it's necessary at all.

Retards don't pc always

Just now, Ahmash said:

i agree with making spawnables un-stakeable, but only certain items shud be untradeable otherwise u wudnt see any loot in wildy

Loot in wildy will stay lol?

2 minutes ago, pk and own said:

Retards don't pc always

That's their problem. It's one of the easiest things to do. Just run your mouse over the item and look at the name of the thing. If it's not the right name, don't take it. Simple.

3 minutes ago, pk and own said:

Loot in wildy will stay lol?

Loot won't stay if you make items un-tradeable.. Fire Cape, Fighter Hat, Dragon Defender, etc. are all items that are un-tradeable and they don't show up as loot. If you make all things un-tradeable, there will be no loot from PKing.

Just now, Harley said:

That's their problem. It's one of the easiest things to do. Just run your mouse over the item and look at the name of the thing. If it's not the right name, don't take it. Simple.

Loot won't stay if you make items un-tradeable.. Fire Cape, Fighter Hat, Dragon Defender, etc. are all items that are un-tradeable and they don't show up as loot. If you make all things un-tradeable, there will be no loot from PKing.

Ain't that hard to make the spawneables looteable also

1 hour ago, Bind U Dead said:

I have seen many players getting scammed at duel because of those spawnables , they think that "mincraft ticket" is a donator ticket. It's safer and lowers the chances for the players to get scammed if those spawnables are removed. 

Support! 

I like the idea of removing those items, but that's not what Pk And Own is saying to do. So you're not really 'supporting' him lol.

On 30 december 2015 at 8:01 PM, Yoobs said:

Get me a list of common items people scam with and ill get Gretar to do it :)

Minecart - donator ticket

Guthan spear looking like tsotd when noted

spawnable boxes, people saying they contain rares L O L and I see people falling for em

Pharaoh sceptre -looking like royal sceptre

bgs looking like AGS when noted

spawnable venom and combat pots

• Upvote 1