Chaotics etc

Combat Changes  

95 members have voted

1. 1. Remove chaotics

• Yes
    • No
    • Remove all donator items (earth capes and chaotics)
  2. 2. Add bandos to pkp shop

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Add dharoks to pkp shop

• Yes
    • No
    • Add all barrows to pkp shop

• Yoobs pinned this topic

Add Ahrims and Dharoks to the shop, those are the only 2 barrows sets I think should cost PKP.

Also maybe donators get 5 PKP per kill and super donator's get 6 PKP per kill, and when its double PKP weekend it does stack.

Idea: Maybe donators have a 1-15 chance of receiving a statuette on a kill? Worth 100 PKP?

Edited by Smackd
bc
Just now, King Lee said:

barrows in pkp shop all chaotics / cancer customs removed (including pk cape), acb added, odium wards added, spirit shields made obtainable by pvm etc

Pk cape is a good cape I liked it , acb is in the list it might be added rather than ccb, but no need for Odium wards for now.

Edited by Bind U Dead

You guys should also add a update that does the ting, so you can get more PKP. 

Like if you get 4 pkp per kill, it should increase, if you're on a killstreak, so people can do something for the killstreak, and the game should yell, when a person is on a killstreak, so people can go kill them, and get an award. Higher the killstreak is, then the award is more. If you understand me correctly. :)

(Because it's pointless to get killstreaks, you don't get anything out of it)

Edited by Kingmudi
Just now, Kingmudi said:

You guys should also add a update that does the ting, so you can get more PKP. 

Like if you get 4 pkp per kill, it should increase, if you're on a killstreak, so people can do something for the killstreak, and the game should yell, when a person is on a killstreak, so people can go kill them, and get an award. Higher the killstreak is, then the award is more. If you understand me correctly. :)

I have understood ur suggestion about killstreak award and I liked it , it should be added in the list of suggestions. More updates will be held soon be patient!

1: agreed they could be removed but something needsto replace is wich would kinda be equal to the chaotics so yeah on the other hand it would be kinda useless to remove them in the first place but whatever im neutral on this one i couldn't care and tbh why remove stuff anyway and not add stuff the donor shop is basically empty and the whole idea behind it is to get more and more people to become donor in the first place right so maybe if items would be added more people would be interested into actually donating to the server because tbh atm the donor shop doesn't look very attractive for new players i guess.

2: no the whole point about this spawn servers is that it's fun to be able to pk and have stuff wich u don't have on real rs or just simply can't afford if i wanted to wear rune and mystics i could just pk on real rs ( wich i don't play anymore ) im just saying i like the idea behind being able to wear bandos and dharok's and godswords etc ( i'm still okay with ags in the pk shop tho)

suggestions: this can either be for vote shop or the pk shop but tbh i definetly  would like to see some more items in the vote shop i mean its really empty atm and the cheapest items in there cost 30 or 35 points idk hm it was but yeah so basically to get 1 item you already have to vote for a whole month

- hand cannon / cannon shot

- that upgraded fire cape ( forgot the name )

- fury ornament kit or just fury (or)

- dragon armour (g) i think it looks sick

- maybe some fashion bullshit like colored robin hats , colored and regular scarfs , etc..

- you could make a slayer helmet wich would just have the effect of doing like 5% extra damage while pvming so it would be god for chaos , champ , donor zone etc...

- a Rainbow phat u would have to use all 6 phats on a black phat to get the Rainbow phat it kinda looks like the colored afro just u know as a phat

- pets!! this needs to happen u could make em a pk / vote shop thing but i agree they should be expensive

- acb

- colored d bows

these are just some ideas ofcourse and i know some of em are useless and just for fashion whatever but atleast this would make the shops a bit more full and more appealing to the players 

^_^

3 minutes ago, rawrdatank said:

1: agreed they could be removed but something needsto replace is wich would kinda be equal to the chaotics so yeah on the other hand it would be kinda useless to remove them in the first place but whatever im neutral on this one i couldn't care and tbh why remove stuff anyway and not add stuff the donor shop is basically empty and the whole idea behind it is to get more and more people to become donor in the first place right so maybe if items would be added more people would be interested into actually donating to the server because tbh atm the donor shop doesn't look very attractive for new players i guess.

2: no the whole point about this spawn servers is that it's fun to be able to pk and have stuff wich u don't have on real rs or just simply can't afford if i wanted to wear rune and mystics i could just pk on real rs ( wich i don't play anymore ) im just saying i like the idea behind being able to wear bandos and dharok's and godswords etc ( i'm still okay with ags in the pk shop tho)

suggestions: this can either be for vote shop or the pk shop but tbh i definetly  would like to see some more items in the vote shop i mean its really empty atm and the cheapest items in there cost 30 or 35 points idk hm it was but yeah so basically to get 1 item you already have to vote for a whole month

- maybe some fashion bullshit like colored robin hats , colored and regular scarfs , etc..

- you could make a slayer helmet wich would just have the effect of doing like 5% extra damage while pvming so it would be god for chaos , champ , donor zone etc...

- a Rainbow phat u would have to use all 6 phats on a black phat to get the Rainbow phat it kinda looks like the colored afro just u know as a phat

- pets!! this needs to happen u could make em a pk / vote shop thing but i agree they should be expensive

- acb

- colored d bows

these are just some ideas ofcourse and i know some of em are useless and just for fashion whatever but atleast this would make the shops a bit more full and more appealing to the players 

^_^

what about remove ::item and master and start from 0 with training?

2 minutes ago, Sandal said:

what about remove ::item and master and start from 0 with training?

well that's basically just normal runescape and i mean its still a pk server so starting with 1 cb skills with no things to kill ingame would be kinda useless unless u would wanne start training on chaos elemental with all stats 1

Edited by rawrdatank
44 minutes ago, Yoobs said:

Hi, i'm going to run a quick poll on various different things that should be altered or removed ingame. There would be good donator benefits to replace the choatics if removed (post any suggestions below)

all donor items gone, bandos in pkp shop and dh still spawn.

WE WANT ARMADYL CBOW!

if you make bandos unspawnable and not dh everyone will just use dh, also even if it is unspawnable dh is absolute cancer and still needs to be fixed.

if all barrows become unspawnable then barrows minigame should be added.

brid needs t be gone and everyone brid at easts or west. (west being a pointless teleport as it was made to stop raggers which is bannable now so no need for it)

decanter still needs to be added.

following been broken for ages.

mage tank needs to actually do something.

I remember a dungeon that was spoken about before with different levels for reg players, donors and sup donors that should be added

some new donator benefits so its worth donating.

And all the other shit that "are going to be added soon" stil need to be added.

guarantee anything in this poll will not be done within the next 3 months

Just now, rawrdatank said:

- acb

- colored d bows

^_^

Colors for dark bow is not bad idea , also pets has been suggested long ago and it might be added when killing the bosses like chaos ele pet , Roatpkz champ pet etc...Acb has been suggested and it should be added soon rather than ccb. 

23 minutes ago, rawrdatank said:

- acb

- colored d bows

^_^

First he needs to focus on actually fixing the game then he can focus on fashionscape.

• Upvote 3
3 minutes ago, I d0wn U said:

Here's a tip:

Instead of fixing these useless combat issues which isn't effecting anyone.. why don't you fix the client crashes, have to re-open and close a client 900 times because it crashes either during the login or 5 minutes after being online is fucking annoying.

Just a tip.

kill urself

just a tip

taylor, you spend every day of your life either talking shit on the forums or ingame being a useless mutt, why don't you just drink a tank of gasoline and end your life? the fact that your only 'friends' are kevin and jake. aka the 2 biggest staff cocklickers of all time is just plain hilarious, you literally should just die. lmfao.. what a fucking twit.

20 minutes ago, I d0wn U said:

taylor, you spend every day of your life either talking shit on the forums or ingame being a useless mutt, why don't you just drink a tank of gasoline and end your life? the fact that your only 'friends' are kevin and jake. aka the 2 biggest staff cocklickers of all time is just plain hilarious, you literally should just die. lmfao.. what a fucking twit.

Idk how anyone could take you seriously with a name and skin colour like yours

first of all, who the fuck are you LOL? second of all it's 'color' you fucking Nigerian, and third of all, don't talk about skin colors when you're the one who looks like a dirty baboon irl.. i'm glad you decided to comment though. go back to Nigeria pls.

that's probably taylor's alt, it's expected he would reply on a different account, he's a 12 year old brit.

6 minutes ago, I d0wn U said:

first of all, who the fuck are you LOL? second of all it's 'color' you fucking Nigerian, and third of all, don't talk about skin colors when you're the one who looks like a dirty baboon irl.. i'm glad you decided to comment though. go back to Nigeria pls.

that's probably taylor's alt, it's expected he would reply on a different account, he's a 12 year old brit.

its not even funny how lost u are. just log out geek

9 minutes ago, I d0wn U said:

There are actually 2 ways to spell it, one of them being colour. And trust me im not bothered if some roat edge pking niggers doesnt know who i am lmfao

This is not taylors alt and ive never visited ur people in nigeria and i never will tyvm

3 hours ago, Honor said:

Make those things unspawnable so shit hybrids like mr jake will stop using max gear without risking shit.

you keep calling me mr jake but ur a no namer lol? how would u know me as mr jake :/

1 hour ago, I d0wn U said:

colour is the british way of spelling it LOL god bless

• Upvote 1
12 hours ago, Kihfan55 said:

you keep calling me mr jake but ur a no namer lol? how would u know me as mr jake :/

colour is the british way of spelling it LOL god bless

Ur a no namer urself u started hybridding in 2k13 on a spawn server LOL and you never pked above lvl 10 wild in real rs.

I personally think remove all chaotics and donator gear (god bless whoever voted "no" to that one), add bandos to the pkp shop and for the dharoks question, either don't add it to the shop, or add it to the shop, though just don't put any other barrows there. We don't wanna walk around using mystics against people with zuriels. Whoever it was that said to put ahrims in there - are you autistic? Zuriels is 100pkp per piece, ahrims will be like 20, it's pointless...

Just now, Ahmash said:

ahrims body and legs maybe 25 pkp each, hood and staff are useless

armadyl is spawnable so karils is useless if put in pkp shop

Ahrim set could be 300pkp. If armadyl crossbow will be added and bandos added to pkp shop , then Gwd has to be added so players can earn a armadyl crossbow and also bandos set by killing the npc's and the drop rate should be abit high so it could be a challenge , and some pkp items could be added aswell to be dropped by those npc's.

Edited by Bind U Dead
  • 2 weeks later...

Add all barrows to the store, if you put dh in, people will stop dhing and edge and hybrid just start using torags, it'd make it worthwhile to add all barrows into pkp store, bandos in there for 500-750 a piece, so it has a decent value and not a little more than a VLS :S ppl start bridding with welfare and building up to pkp items, more skill is required.

On 02/01/2016 at 0:46 AM, I d0wn U said:

tumblr_n8i5brkWJT1qc1a0go1_r1_400.gif

• Yoobs unpinned this topic