RoatPkz Staff Feedback 02/01/2016

Hello fellow members of the RoatPkz community. The members of the RoatPkz Staff Team would appreciate constructive criticism, preferably in-depth, as well as opinions on their contributions as a member of the staff team from the player's perspective. This will be a monthly announcement topic in order to stay up to date.

Please ensure that you are being honest in your input, as this is to help the staff team provide better service and assistance to the members of the RoatPkz community.

The current staff team list, as well as their user profiles, are listed below for convenience. 

EJoY23J.pngDeveloper(s)
N/A

img%22Global Admin(s)
Yoobs

img%22Administrator(s)
Legend

Ungrateful

img%22Global Moderator(s)
Zoradz

img%22Forum Moderator(s)
N/A

img%22Player Moderator(s)
N/A

img%22Server Support
Graphics

Please note that all feedback should be honest and constructive criticism. All negative and inappropriate comments such as trolling, spam, or unnecessary flame, will be removed without hesitation.

Suggestions for current staff members, and even suggestions for potentially new staff members are welcome, but must have valid, well explained reasons alongside the suggestion.

~RoatPkz Staff Team

• Upvote 2
12 minutes ago, Ungrateful said:

Hello fellow members of the RoatPkz community. The members of the RoatPkz Staff Team would appreciate constructive criticism, preferably in-depth, as well as opinions on their contributions as a member of the staff team from the player's perspective. This will be a monthly announcement topic in order to stay up to date.

Please ensure that you are being honest in your input, as this is to help the staff team provide better service and assistance to the members of the RoatPkz community.

The current staff team list, as well as their user profiles, are listed below for convenience. 

EJoY23J.pngDeveloper(s)
N/A

img%22Global Admin(s)
Yoobs

You're a great staff member and friend, you do so much behind the scenes that goes unrecognized.

img%22Administrator(s)
Legend

Does his job. Timezone differences stop us from talking.

Ungrateful

You've been getting more active lately, great to see buddy.

Zoradz

img%22Forum Moderator(s)
N/A

N/A

img%22Server Support
Graphics

You should try sleeping. :P

Please note that all feedback should be honest and constructive criticism. All negative and inappropriate comments such as trolling, spam, or unnecessary flame, will be removed without hesitation.

Suggestions for current staff members, and even suggestions for potentially new staff members are welcome, but must have valid, well explained reasons alongside the suggestion.

~RoatPkz Staff Team

6 minutes ago, Sinister said:

Zoradz

I never see you and people point that to timezones, although i don't know how because when you originally started playing i seen you a lot, because i remember having a chat to Gretar about you with Yoobs.

December has been a huge month for me. Moving & with the festive season I was away for the past few weeks. I have been on a few times lately when you have been on, you just never reply back/are afk.

Edited by Zoradz
  • Upvote 2
15 minutes ago, Ungrateful said:

EJoY23J.pngDeveloper(s)
N/A

img%22Global Admin(s)
Yoobs

img%22Administrator(s)
Legend
Does all the emails and handles stuff behind the scenes, much love and respect.

Ungrateful
You ragged me................ :( Glad to see your active again even if you afk @ home 
:smiley:

Zoradz
Have not been that active in December which is understandable due to your situation, good pal and lots of respect for you. </3

img%22Forum Moderator(s)
N/A

N/A

img%22Server Support
Graphics
Most active out of all of us, needs mod. 

~RoatPkz Staff Team

• Upvote 2
Just now, Ungrateful said:

EJoY23J.pngDeveloper(s)
N/A

img%22Global Admin(s)
Yoobs

A great and active person , helpful and respectful and knows his job well. I appreciate every single thing u have done to the server 

img%22Administrator(s)
Legend

I don't see u active ingame or on forums much but ur a well known person  and I respect u

Ungrateful

Ur an active and respectful player and ur doing ur job well , I appreciate ur help mate. Goodluck with everything mate!

Zoradz

A good and well known mod till now ,  but I would like u to be as more active ingame aswell but ur a nice man.

img%22Forum Moderator(s)
N/A

N/A

img%22Server Support
Graphics

A great person and helpful , Goodluck mate.

~RoatPkz Staff Team

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Ungrateful said:

EJoY23J.pngDeveloper(s)
N/A

img%22Global Admin(s)
Yoobs

Yoobs,Is Great Staff And He Is A Active Person And HelpFul And You Are From My Best Friends I Respect You

Good Job A7e :D

img%22Administrator(s)

Legned,You Have To Be More Active But You Are A Great Person And Helpful And I Respect You.

Good Job :D

Ungrateful

UngrateFul,Is A Great Staff And You Are An Active And I Respect You And You Are From My Best Friends.

Great Job Bro :D

Zoradz

Zoradz,You Are A Good Staff And You Should Be More Active And You Helpful And I respect You,You Are From My Best Friends :D

Good Job Bro :D

img%22Forum Moderator(s)
N/A

N/A

img%22Server Support
Graphics

Graphics,You Are Helpful,RespectFul,Most Active Here And You Are From My Best Friends

Great Great Job Bro! :D GRAPHICS4MOD

~RoatPkz Staff Team

Edited by Love wings
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Ungrateful said:

EJoY23J.pngDeveloper(s)
N/A
What Jason said.

img%22Global Admin(s)
Yoobs

Done well with the extra responsibilities that come with being head of staff (basically, outside of Gretar). Put in a lot of time to improving the server and making sure you give input into community suggestions. Friendly guy. Not harsh but not lenient. Is genuinely invested in the server and wants to see it do well. Active. Has great ideas that could be implemented also. always good to see staff coming up with ideas.

img%22Administrator(s)
Legend

Helped with getting my accounts back a few days ago (forgot the pws to all of them lmao). Handles account recoveries extremely well. Would be nice to see him active in game more, but then again, i'm not on at the same time as him.
Ungrateful
Starting to get active again from what I've seen. Does a fair bit of work with reports and appeals. Gives good input into the community, whether it's interaction or suggestions on the forums. Done well in his time as admin so far. Expect to see that continue.

Zoradz

Glad to see this guy doing well. Understandably hasn't been active as he'd like to be, but will surely pick back up. Helps out nicely on the forums and is a friendly guy in general. Everybody seems to love him in-game, so he must be doing something right.

img%22Forum Moderator(s)
N/A

Don't think it's really needed anymore, but wouldn't hurt to see one.

N/A
Graphics should be here.

img%22Server Support
Graphics
(need to get more of these).

Should be mod. Extremely active and friendly. Helps out well in the community. Plenty of forum activity as well which is great to see. Also knows that SPN is the best show, so there's that too.

• Upvote 1

yeah i pretty much agree with what they said i think we have a great staff team atm and for the people nagging about zoradz i know he hasnt been online that much at the times with lots of ppl online but i see him almost everynight well almost morning for me cause its so early. when no other staff is online anymore so atleast he is online for some of the people that still play at that time ingame but so far so good i like it guys keep up the good work :D

only person I can really comment on is yoobs who seems to be doing a good job, for once I have no complaints for the Abyoobser, can't comment on other as have not been involved with any or been on enough to see. Seems like roat is running smoothly though so must be doing something right just need gretar to sort his shit out then roat can be a better server.

also more ss would help the server out: jj seems I think deserves  the role also bind you dead aka Z aid is trying hard and is active 

seen people complaining about zoradz but he seems quite active on forums and who knows maybe he does stuff behind the scenes

Edited by Xbrzh
  • Upvote 1

EJoY23J.pngDeveloper(s)
N/A

N/A

img%22Global Admin(s)
Yoobs

Getting mad to fast :D, but good anyways.

img%22Administrator(s)
Legend

Not even active.

Ungrateful

Ignoring.

Zoradz

Good about helping, but no active like Yoobs!!

img%22Forum Moderator(s)
N/A

N/A

img%22Server Support
Graphics

Nice!

• Upvote 2
12 hours ago, Ungrateful said:

EJoY23J.pngDeveloper(s)
N/A

Need one.

img%22Global Admin(s)
Yoobs 

Doing a good job as always fam, keep it up.

img%22Administrator(s)
Legend

At least we still see you around interacting with the community every once in a while, and you handle the emails and shit so, gj.

Ungrateful

Active and helps out, gj.

Zoradz

Haven't seen you around much tbh.

img%22Forum Moderator(s)
N/A

Need one.

N/A

Need one.

img%22Server Support

There's tons of applications and only one has been accepted. There are 200 players online daily and Gretar is expecting 1 or 2 staff members to be able to handle them. Fix up and start accepting some of the applications, maybe ask your current staff members to help you pick a couple arabs out.
Graphics

Give him mod.

• Upvote 2
13 hours ago, Ungrateful said:

EJoY23J.pngDeveloper(s)
N/A

img%22Global Admin(s)
Yoobs

active and take's care of shit! very nice guy!

img%22Administrator(s)
Legend

hes usualy not ingame to my knowledge but is always doing his job out of game! good guy! =]

Ungrateful

good guy needs to help me more!!! i love mike though!

Zoradz

good pal, been busy with irl situations!

img%22Forum Moderator(s)
N/A

N/A

img%22Server Support
Graphics

im active hh

~RoatPkz Staff Team

@Gretar =]

• Upvote 1
15 hours ago, Ungrateful said:

EJoY23J.pngDeveloper(s)
N/A

img%22Global Admin(s)
Yoobs

Very Respectful & takes care of the idiots on the server that think they can do whatever they want. 

img%22Administrator(s)
Legend

Barely see him on but if he does work outside of server then that's fine I guess should be active more 

or maybe something to do with timezone idk.

Ungrateful

Active and helpful but afks a lot or just ignores me idk lmfao 

( Still needs in game name yell fixed for him also ;) )

Zoradz

Helpful but not on as much as other staff members ( Busy irl Ik ) but good Global mod overall 

img%22Forum Moderator(s)
N/A

N/A

img%22Server Support
Graphics

Should be Moderator Very helpful & Active I would honestly stay up for 2 days playing and see him on every hour lmfao

The boy don't sleep :P but should be promoted to Moderator in my opinion he is most active staff member. 

~RoatPkz Staff Team

• Upvote 2
On 2-1-2016 at 8:17 AM, Ungrateful said:

EJoY23J.pngDeveloper(s)
N/

img%22Global Admin(s)
Yoobs

good admin great work and active ing help all ppl

img%22Advministrator(s)
Legend

good work only just not active

Ungrateful

very nice admind good work and active

Zoradz

helps ppl alot but is not active

img%22Forum Moderator(s)
N/A

N/A

img%22Server Support
Graphics

he should get player moderator :D

we should get more ss i would choose roflstomp aka jj and bind u dead aka zaid

• Upvote 3
52 minutes ago, Nemesizzz said:

It's pretty obvious that bind u dead is working the hardest and is most active. so i am going to vote for graphics to be a mod and that's becuase he is being very helpful and active and for Ss i am going with bind u dead because he had proven why he deserves it

Bind u dead just spams lol it's just the same thing as every other Arab trying to get ss lol "gl getting more!!" On every single topic

59 minutes ago, panic2hard said:

Graphics should get Ss been seeing him help a lot sometimes flames me on yell but uk he's working on it 

Graphics is ss already

EJoY23J.pngDeveloper(s)
N/A

N/A

img%22Global Admin(s)
Yoobs - #1 doesn't get any #1er.

img%22Administrator(s)
Legend - Chill man when he's on.

Ungrateful - Mike's super good at what he does. MUCH more active nowadays,

*Catch him @ ur nearest edgeville with an AGS and Void.

Ignoring.

Zoradz - Super chill also. Not strict but doesn't let alot slip.

img%22Forum Moderator(s)
N/A

N/A

img%22Server Support
Graphics - Levi is the best candidate for mod i.m.o. He's super helpful, active, and friendly on top of it all.

Never seen him get angry, or refuse to help someone in need. +1

• Upvote 2

EJoY23J.pngDeveloper(s)
N/A

img%22Global Admin(s)
Yoobs

Obviously you run the show which isn't an easy task. You do a good job at it and personally I don't see too much wrong with your performance. Keep up the good work and try not to react to dumb community member's BS. They only do it to get a reaction out of you.

img%22Administrator(s)
Legend

Don't see quite enough of you to comment however that may be because of timezones... I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

Ungrateful

You're an excelent staff member. We had our issues but whatever it seems you work really hard and yeah, keep it up.

Zoradz

Can't say I've seen a ton of you either but when I did, I was very impressed at what I saw. Hope whatever's stopping you or slowing you down can clear up so you can be back asap.

img%22Forum Moderator(s)
N/A

N/A

img%22Server Support
Graphics

You seem to be a fan favourite which is a good thing. Work hard and grind your ass off and you'll be mod asap.

On 1/2/2016 at 11:17 PM, Ungrateful said:

EJoY23J.pngDeveloper(s)
N/A

img%22Global Admin(s)
Yoobs

Good staff member, also good ragger/pker.

img%22Administrator(s)
Legend

N/A

Ungrateful

Amazing staff member, is nice to everybody, and does not get mad.

Zoradz

Active, does his share of work, and is funny.

img%22Forum Moderator(s)
N/A

N/A

img%22Server Support
Graphics

Nice, and chill. Wish we had more Server Supports though (cough cough.)

~RoatPkz Staff Team

16 minutes ago, Flippy x d said:

Teach yoobs how to correctly deal out punishments.

If anything, Yoobs is the only one that gives punishments correctly.

We have staff on RoatPkz that do not even use their powers when it's needed at most.

Players were being constantly ragged by this 12 year old, I called Mike to do something and the rat himself was being ragged by him but asked me for a 30 minute clip... Legit he was witnessing the retard ragging everyone but still wanted a 30 minute clip.

No point in being admin if all you do is help arabs find the pkp shop and deal with the reports.

• Upvote 1
Just now, Flippy x d said:

Give graphics mod.

Teach yoobs how to correctly deal out punishments.

Yoobs does his work properly and is active and he knows how to deal with punishments correctly. Also mike is doing a great job and active on both ingame/forums which he deals with appeals/reports and helps everyone. The staff team is solid and each one of them knows exactly their job.

12 minutes ago, Why Gg said:

We have staff on RoatPkz that do not even use their powers when it's needed at most.

Players were being constantly ragged by this 12 year old, I called Mike to do something and the rat himself was being ragged by him but asked me for a 30 minute clip... Legit he was witnessing the retard ragging everyone but still wanted a 30 minute clip.

No point in being admin if all you do is help arabs find the pkp shop and deal with the reports.

30mins mutes4life hhhh

5 hours ago, Why Gg said:

I appreciate the feedback but just going by what was told to me :).

mkk8rp.png

5 hours ago, Why Gg said:

Mike tellied up to a guy today who was ragging and the guy had said something about ragging the hybrid for 200 hours and Mike said "Oo if you're going to be on for 200 hours you should apply for server support!"

Completely useless

edit: and to put this into context, I wasn't even the one getting ragged so it's really irrelevant to me, just shows how shit he is

Edited by Kihfan55
  • Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

Mike tellied up to a guy today who was ragging and the guy had said something about ragging the hybrid for 200 hours and Mike said "Oo if you're going to be on for 200 hours you should apply for server support!"

Completely useless

edit: and to put this into context, I wasn't even the one getting ragged so it's really irrelevant to me, just shows how shit he is

the guy didn't say off

11 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

Completely useless

yh wat can a staff do in that situation the guy was probly trolling, the guy being ragged shud post a report with 30 min clip

the rules are wrong, staff shud be aloud to ban on sight cos ppl can jus ragg for 10-15 mins then off and carry on an hour later or next day

Just now, Ahmash said:

yh wat can a staff do in that situation the guy was probly trolling, the guy being ragged shud post a report with 30 min clip

the rules are wrong, staff shud be aloud to ban on sight cos ppl can jus ragg for 10-15 mins then off and carry on an hour later or next day

Exactly , the rules of ragging should be making a video atleast 10-15mins since the player can't make a 30mins video which is too long and the other player which is ragging him might log out and continue over and over the day after.

28 minutes ago, Ungrateful said:

I appreciate the feedback but just going by what was told to me :).

mkk8rp.png

I guess you didn't read this part:

H3lBjej.png

Do your job please, thank you.

1 minute ago, Bind U Dead said:

Exactly , the rules of ragging should be making a video atleast 10-15mins since the player can't make a 30mins video which is too long and the other player which is ragging him might log out and continue over and over the day after.

Are you retarded or what? 

What is the point of creating a 15 minute video, you basically have to tolerate being attacked by a clueless roatpkz ragger when instead you could just call a staff member and let them do their job and ban the retard (which Mike didn't do).

29 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

Completely useless

I think Mike would make a good server support, it's clear he's not fit for an admin.

9 minutes ago, Why Gg said:

I guess you didn't read this part:

H3lBjej.png

Do your job please, thank you.

Are you retarded or what? 

What is the point of creating a 15 minute video, you basically have to tolerate being attacked by a clueless roatpkz ragger when instead you could just call a staff member and let them do their job and ban the retard (which Mike didn't do).

I think Mike would make a good server support, it's clear he's not fit for an admin.

this rule in general is just dumb asf, merdian use it when it suites them.

they rag then when they don't want to rag anymore they call a member of staff, mike did nothing wrong.

1 minute ago, Xbrzh said:

this rule in general is just dumb asf, merdian use it when it suites them.

they rag then when they don't want to rag anymore they call a member of staff, mike did nothing wrong.

He literally didn't do anything though, that's what's wrong.

This has nothing to do with them anyway, it's the fact that this slave "Chef Hat Inc" was using msb and attacking every brid at easts and even ragged Mike but he didn't do shit about it when they were clearly not fighting back.

1 minute ago, Why Gg said:

He literally didn't do anything though, that's what's wrong.

This has nothing to do with them anyway, it's the fact that this slave "Chef Hat Inc" was using msb and attacking every brid at easts and even ragged Mike but he didn't do shit about it when they were clearly not fighting back.

but earlier before jake started crying about this on yell he himself was ragging me and other people. making him a hypocrite who should just deal with it since he does it himself

Just now, Xbrzh said:

but earlier before jake started crying about this on yell he himself was ragging me and other people. making him a hypocrite who should just deal with it since he does it himself

But what does any of this have to do with Jake? It's about Mike not doing his job properly by not taking action.

1 minute ago, Xbrzh said:

It works both ways, you have been ragging and ddosing people at easts for like a year now like the whole of your squad. Yet meridian rags you once and you die then you are the first to cry about it. But when you start ragging meridian they will complain also, its boils down to the fact don't rag people then cry when they counter rag because im going to do absolutely nothing about it if its a situation like that. Im so sick of people complaining "he ragged me" when you have been ragging that person for weeks, take responsibility for what your doing or dont do it.

38 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

Is that really your defense? Lying?

Me and a few friends were pking. I was on tb and barely even attacked anyone, to say I was ragging to try to defend whoever you're trying to defend right now is nonsense. 

How about you use your brain just 1 time in your life and think "Hmm, is there a different between *ragging* and *tbing someone*" and actually respond to me with a logical response. 

6 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

Me and a few friends were pking. I was on tb and barely even attacked anyone, to say I was ragging to try to defend whoever you're trying to defend right now is nonsense. 

How about you use your brain just 1 time in your life and think "Hmm, is there a different between *ragging* and *tbing someone*" and actually respond to me with a logical response. 

lol wat such bullshit, accoridng to meridian tbing is ragging

that time at ::brid few months ago pk guy tbed u all and u were sat at safe zone when sum1 asked u for a fite u said "cant im tbed"

also 1 time he got banned for doing it at ::wests, when ppl do it their daily

Edited by Ahmash
1 hour ago, Ahmash said:

If I see someone ragging I'll ban them on sight. It's a rediculous method of pking and shows how imature the person is. In my opinion is should be bannable everywhere as its harassment. Players are here to have a fun time, I don't like seeing players having to logout because some idiot is constantly harassing them at edge. 

in Mikes defence he has a very fair way of punishments, he follows every direction given to him,  and I think that's a great asset to our staff team, he does his job well and any player that disagrees can go get fucked. 

Edited by Zoradz
11 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

lol if me and friends tbed any merdian member and they called yoobs to east me and whoever I was with would be jailed or banned instantly.

8 hours ago, Why Gg said:

yeh yoobs gives them out correctly jailing people for hitting him and ip banning for offensive language ur totally right he just bans people for fun.......its either his way or goodbye

1 hour ago, Flippy x d said:

yeh yoobs gives them out correctly jailing people for hitting him and ip banning for offensive language ur totally right he just bans people for fun.......its either his way or goodbye

The life story of flippy x d - Rags people at easts, gets told to stop then carries on ragging. Gets jailed and flames in yell, gets muted goes on alt and rags and flames. Creates more alts to try and rag gets ip banned. Calls abuse and begs for unban, gets unbanned and still flaming.

55 minutes ago, Yoobs said:

The life story of flippy x d - Rags people at easts, gets told to stop then carries on ragging. Gets jailed and flames in yell, gets muted goes on alt and rags and flames. Creates more alts to try and rag gets ip banned. Calls abuse and begs for unban, gets unbanned and still flaming.

yoobs the story teller