I have been to Castle Wars a few times to find it empty, I have been playing Runescape for over 13 years and Roatz on and off for the past few as far as I can remember?  I started when it was very quiet here and even have one of my older accounts, I was never a donator nevermind super donator like I am now. 9_9

My idea which I think would attract a lot more players and make the game even better and add another dimension than just pking, staking and economy is to update Castle Wars, it has to be one of the more fun minigames there is and with it being safe would attract most of the players and new players who aren't that good at pking or making money but just want to have fun and in turn could lead to more donators, more players and just a better server. ^_^

Castle wars is generally unrewarding even if it is fun, but maybe following in the footsteps of RS with castle wars tickets, could give 50pkp for a win, 25pkp for a draw and 5pkp for a loss?

Alternatively you could have a new rewards shop and system that has adds new weapons and rares to the game, e.g. Primal 2h, Dragon Kiteshield ect. B|

Surely you would all love to play castle wars and have a massive load of all types of players in there with all the spells, prayers, levels and items they always wanted on Runescape but now can finally have in a more friendly and fun server (And better I think by far and the reason I play donate, vote and will continue to donate and vote)  And the more elite players would get huge respect for their skills and items, it also opens up another potential for good Youtube videos to be made that advertise the server and make it look as exciting as it is to play. :P

Thanks for reading, no negative comments please only constructive as this is just a idea I have to make the game better!  It does not have many mini-games so would make a good first edition to the first of many and in turn raising this servers status and allowing us all to play the game we love for hopefully as long as we want!  :smiley:

***To make it really crazy why not through a kbd in the middle of the castle wars to really spice things up LOL!*** O.o

Peace all. :D

support

they shud make it so when a team wins a cwars game each of the players recieve 50 pkp and the losers get 10 pkp for participating, this isnt too bad since a game takes 20 mins + about 5 mins waiting time so u can get over 100 pkp an hour including the kills inside cwars

also ther shud be a cwars event every weekend wer it announces it ingame during peak times for everyone to go and play

• Upvote 1

i do agree that castle wars has been very empty lately because people just cant really be bothered to wait for and play one game every 30mins for 2 points while the best items cast around a 100 points castle wars definetly needs a better upgrade like adding new items and also the pkp system 

however u did say that ::cw is one of the more fun minigames while it is in fact the only minigame in the game there should definetly become some more variety when it comes to minigames and the rewards even for voting 

but as for now good suggestion i like it :)

• Upvote 1