Changes to PKP shop

Should we implement this ingame?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Should we implement this ingame?

• Yes
    • No
    • Yes but change some items (post below in thread)

I like the idea of the whole thing other than the whips really.

Dbow getting put in will have dbow rushers minimized by a little bit

and putting acb will give non donaters a shot to beat ccbow in a fight

and the spirit shields in the pkshop will give less tanking prodders in the wilderness.

I approve of this all except the whip :)

11 minutes ago, zyrex said:

im going to say no mainly because the spirit shields are a donator benifit and atm donating is barely worth it as is.

other then that i think its a cool idea :)

Has nothing to do with benefits has to do with improve the servers quality overall, stop thinking about yourself for one minute and think about the bigger picture.

1 minute ago, Yoobs said:

Has nothing to do with benefits has to do with improve the servers quality overall, stop thinking about yourself for one minute and think about the bigger picture.

so for us that spend money on a game we should just say fuck it. let everyone have what i payed money for? seems legit.

few points;

- dbow spec delay, not worth buying at all atm unless you are rushing which still it isn't that good.

- losing facape after dying, even if relogging does work it should still be fixed if its going to cost 250pkp.

- claw spec needs to be more accurate but hit less, claw spec either hits 0 or hits for full hp which I wrong, for 1k pkp it should be quite a good spec weapon though.

- I do not see a vls in there, that should be around 800 pkp at is quite op the way it is.

- there is no point for infinity or anchor to be in there.

- dh should cost abit more in my opinion, or just be fixed.

- tent and occult should cost more.

- if stat war hammer is staying in the game then it should be added in there for a similar price to the vls.

- decanter should be added!

support for this if something isdone about these issues/changes

1 hour ago, Yoobs said:

pkpshp.png.09f4a494517635b13afce942ac828

These are the items i suggest adding or changing into the pkp shop (the k,t and stuff is dharoks and that)

This is may/may not be added ingame, i just came up with the idea.

love the idea much support :) 

although there are a few exceptions ( wich in the end is just an opinion ofcourse ) 

1: let the ags stay at 5k and let the others be like 1k ea since everyone chooses ags above these other godswords anyway and they would rather save up an extra 1k then to waste 500pkp on other godswords 

2: tent/occult should be around 3k since they do really take 35days of voting to get or either through pvmin and they are still great weapons 

3: i agree with dharoks being in the pk shop but i thought u guys were going to let the other sets be spawnable wich i would like more tbh for bridding nhing etc

4: 500pkp for a dfs is a bit too much imo, aswell as 500 for fcape since they will aquire a pkers cape eventually and i doubt people would like to spend tons of pkp on fcapes when they will eventually have a better cape that they can get for free 

5: i don't agree with the dragon boots, ranger boots, and gmaul being  in the pk shop i mean these items are so basic they should just be spawnable especially when they already added the new boots

6: why make 3 spirit shields buyable  but not the divine why not just remove them all out of the pk shop and make them all a drop from chaos elemental this way people will have another goal in mind that they can achieve ( getting a spirit shield set ) and also by doing this deep wild wil become much more active again and people will have another alternative because the wards will put into the pk shop aswell 

so far this is my opinion on the topic but i definetly like and support the idea good job! :) 

Edited by rawrdatank
5 minutes ago, rawrdatank said:

although there are a few exceptions ( wich in the end is just an opinion ofcourse ) 

1: let the ags stay at 5k and let the others be like 1k ea since everyone chooses ags above these other godswords anyway and they would rather save up an extra 1k then to waste 500pkp on other godswords 

2: tent/occult should be around 3k since they do really take 35days of voting to get or either through pvmin and they are still great weapons 

3: i agree with dharoks being in the pk shop but i thought u guys were going to let the other sets be spawnable wich i would like more tbh for bridding nhing etc

4: 500pkp for a dfs is a bit too much imo, aswell as 500 for fcape since they will aquire a pkers cape eventually and i doubt people would like to spend tons of pkp on fcapes when they will eventually have a better cape that they can get for free 

5: i don't agree with the dragon boots, ranger boots, and gmaul being  in the pk shop i mean these items are so basic they should just be spawnable especially when they already added the new boots

6: why make 3 spirit shields buyable  but not the divine why not just remove them all out of the pk shop and make them all a drop from chaos elemental this way people will have another goal in mind that they can achieve ( getting a spirit shield set ) and also by doing this deep wild wil become much more active again and people will have another alternative because the wards will put into the pk shop aswell 

so far this is my opinion on the topic but i definetly like and support the idea good job! :) 

fully agree with the chaos ely dropping all and would probably get alot more peopl ein deep wilderness

6 minutes ago, rawrdatank said:

yh not all barrows items should be in pk store. the wealth on roatz is not evenly distributed at all, the small amount of richer people on ther server will have a huge advantage over the poorer majourity of the server as they'd have to use rune or dragon armour. although 100 pkp is not a lot I don't think it is a good idea, also if you spend the 100k you cannot use a whip or a dfs as youd then be risking something which some people may not want to.

another point is that if you lose one item for example dharok helm would you be able to buy that back separately or would you have to buy a whole set

19 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

yh not all barrows items should be in pk store. the wealth on roatz is not evenly distributed at all, the small amount of richer people on ther server will have a huge advantage over the poorer majourity of the server as they'd have to use rune or dragon armour. although 100 pkp is not a lot I don't think it is a good idea, also if you spend the 100k you cannot use a whip or a dfs as youd then be risking something which some people may not want to.

another point is that if you lose one item for example dharok helm would you be able to buy that back separately or would you have to buy a whole set

you could by barrows parts serperatly off other players and you can use a defender with a whip so you dont have to risk a dfs anyway

14 minutes ago, 4991 11 92 said:

you could by barrows parts serperatly off other players and you can use a defender with a whip so you dont have to risk a dfs anyway

true except for if you are actually using the barrows weapon then you would either be risking a barrows item or whip, you would have to use dragon scim or something.

also no one is really going to buy torags or guthans because there is just no need

41 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

true except for if you are actually using the barrows weapon then you would either be risking a barrows item or whip, you would have to use dragon scim or something.

also no one is really going to buy torags or guthans because there is just no need

that is why u wud only fight other people in barrows same as if you was on rs.

4 hours ago, Xbrzh said:

few points;

- dbow spec delay, not worth buying at all atm unless you are rushing which still it isn't that good.

- losing facape after dying, even if relogging does work it should still be fixed if its going to cost 250pkp.

- claw spec needs to be more accurate but hit less, claw spec either hits 0 or hits for full hp which I wrong, for 1k pkp it should be quite a good spec weapon though.

- I do not see a vls in there, that should be around 800 pkp at is quite op the way it is.

- there is no point for infinity or anchor to be in there.

- dh should cost abit more in my opinion, or just be fixed.

- tent and occult should cost more.

- if stat war hammer is staying in the game then it should be added in there for a similar price to the vls.

- decanter should be added!

support for this if something isdone about these issues/changes

Sespastican... The whole point is to get rid of the cancerous weapons that don't belong on a 317, not increase the prices for it

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...