new to roatz

Hello,I just started roatpkz,not sure how I feel about it yet,people are pretty agressive,I joined because I want practice at pking,I play oldschool runescape SUMMER CHICK is my username there,my goal on here is to get better at pking with timing and whatnot or just have fun,Ill be nice to people who are respectful to me (dont call me tranny,slut etc..) add me in game if you want to fight or talk or something I guess

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, kylierosex said:

@Zaros its a main,just pretty balanced combat 71 attack,71 str 70 def

Nice, I would keep it 70 def for a while and focus on strength training if your looking to be more efficient at pking on OSRS your attack and strength levels are ideal right now unless you can afford dfs and a godsword i would aim for 90+ strength as your next goal

1 minute ago, kylierosex said:

yea right now im working on getting the essential strength gear,zerker helm and torso,stuck on fremmy isles part where u have to find draugen,just got dragon defender suprisingly fast only took 5 cyclops

What lucky drops :o

You can always use RuneHQ to get through your quests quickly it has step by step guides for all OSRS and RS3 quests

4 minutes ago, King Lee said:

Yh I've forgotten how involved you are in my life (stalking) btw your gf has the Lebron James hairline so I'd stop if I were you

Lol says you randomly talking about me in threads that have nothing to do with me (obsessed), her hairlines pretty normal tbh but your greb gf don't get me started m8. Feel sorry for her. Your dates are you two listening to screamo and self harming 

Edited by Xbrzh
  • Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

Lol says you randomly talking about me in threads that have nothing to do with me (obsessed), her hairlines pretty normal tbh but your greb gf don't get me started m8. Feel sorry for her. Your dates are you two listening to screamo and self harming 

Yes because EVERY person who listens to metal definitely cuts themselves.

3 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

Yh, but you don't cut because metal listener u cut because failure in life

Deffo bro look at my scars on my name I cut the words satan on my forearm. The curry muncher speaking up to me as if he doesn't share a 1 bed 0 bath council flat with his entire family of 9 brothers / sisters because indian people don't know how to stop after 1 loser !!

Just now, King Lee said:

Deffo bro look at my scars on my name I cut the words satan on my forearm. The curry muncher speaking up to me as if he doesn't share a 1 bed 0 bath council flat with his entire family of 9 brothers / sisters because indian people don't know how to stop after 1 loser !!

Lol 1 sister and 5 bedroom house.

beak boy speaking up to me as if I care what he says

10 minutes ago, King Lee said:

Yh 1 sister leftttt that wasn't sold off to the Persian sex slave industry also here we go again with nose jokes, seems like you've ran out of ideas already !!

Persian? Your jokes are actually terrible 

7 minutes ago, Zaros said:

You guys are spamming her thread with flame lol

What a way to be welcomes to a server :o

Giving her a true representation of the server

Welcome to the community i also am a little new to the server i also relate to the old RS ehhem.. I like to think as myself as a OG of the classic most played mmorpg Runescape we all love so dearly and must PK every 3 years itleast LOL. Anyways keep voting the server deserves acknowledgement for the effort and time spent creating this awesome PK server Roatz.

^_^

15 hours ago, King Lee said:

Welcome to jj arun Omar Karl they're the top edaters on this game and they'll come to you in a heartbeat 

I would say i'll fuck ur girl or something but ive what she looks like so no thanks 

Also, nice irl pics u must get all the girls fam LOOOOL

8 hours ago, Smackd said:

Real Grill?!?!?!

Omar this is your shot @Why Gg

ratal this is ur chance to finally lose your virginity

Oh yh welcome Kylie, by your pic i can confirm you're a clapped ting so stay away from man init

Edited by Why Gg