weapon/armor suggestions

What is the point of adding brine sabre? Every pure has over 40 attack so why would they use it when they can use d scim/whip LMFAO

You don't need combat bracelets considering mith gloves are spawnable.

No support.

13 minutes ago, Ahmash said:

great suggestion i support this

11 minutes ago, Smackd said:

Not needed, but support.

Smh...

Just now, Why Gg said:

What is the point of adding brine sabre? Every pure has over 40 attack so why would they use it when they can use d scim/whip LMFAO

No support.

Smh...

Nothing wrong with adding more options into the game and fixing things, not needed but no reason to leave broken.

1 minute ago, Why Gg said:

No support.

Smh...

yh but wat about f2p pking when ur only 40 attack?

also the bracelets have teleport functions and onyx bracelet is good it regenerates hp and 7 str bonus

Edited by Ahmash
1 minute ago, Smackd said:

Nothing wrong with adding more options into the game and fixing things, not needed but no reason to leave broken.

There are tons of suggestions that up this, why should I support this when It's completely useless?

2 minutes ago, Ahmash said:

yh but wat about f2p pking when ur only 40 attack?

also the bracelets have teleport functions and onyx bracelet is good it regenerates hp and 7 str bonus

Brine sabre isn't f2p.

The teles are useless, it's better to focus on the bigger updates to come such as 07 items instead of just piling a bunch of shit on Gretar's plate =)

9 minutes ago, Why Gg said:

There are tons of suggestions that up this, why should I support this when It's completely useless?

Brine sabre isn't f2p.

The teles are useless, it's better to focus on the bigger updates to come such as 07 items instead of just piling a bunch of shit on Gretar's plate =)

sebast doesn't like it, support from me!!