CHAOS ELE

Zach

I'm curious to find out how the chaos ele drop-rate works, i'm currently killing chaos, and as we speak i have a 1034 kill count, and recieved no tents, or occults, but i'm here for a divine, nor have i recieved that, but i was told it's like rolling a dice with 1-1000 sides and you gotta land on the lucky number. for a divine, is this true? or what is the drop-rate, etc.. ALSOOO!!! is it 1-1000 for the amount of times the chaos ele dies in-game? as for all players combined, or is it for your own personal KC 1-1000? 

Edited by ZachDaDope

chaos ele drop rate is 1-1000 that is correct for normal players and regular donators ..
but .. for super donators the chances increase by 25% so it's 1 in 750 drop but still low chance
when I was reg-donor I got my first divi in 77kills
and I sold for some items and got super donor
imagine after how many kills I landed 2rd divi ... 601 kills after 678 kills good luck on you're pvm dream :)

1 hour ago, a pixel v1 said:

chaos ele drop rate is 1-1000 that is correct for normal players and regular donators ..
but .. for super donators the chances increase by 25% so it's 1 in 750 drop but still low chance
when I was reg-donor I got my first divi in 77kills
and I sold for some items and got super donor
imagine after how many kills I landed 2rd divi ... 601 kills after 678 kills good luck on you're pvm dream :)

lets be honest, you are freaking lucky man :D

thats official drop table

divine is 1/1000 for regular, 1/900 for donator and 1/750 for supers but these are jus the chances like average

ive seen 3 random noobs get divine in less than 100 kc and 1 guy got it around 1700 kc and another guy got it at 1824 kc so its all about luck

i got about 230 kc and gotten 1 occult and about 7 or 8 pvp items along with a few other pkp items

the record i got so far is 5 kc in 1 trip solo a couple months ago

its like rolling a dice it doesnt mean if the drop rate is 1/1000 kills that you will actually get the divine after 1k kills it could take 100kills or 5000kills its just random

i'm a super donor so for me the chance should've been 1/750 kills but i only got a divine on my 1840+ kill its all about consistent camping

• Yoobs locked this topic