we have some unfinished business legend

so you say that i've ddosed you in the past when i never ddosed my whole life oh my who do you think you are trying to lie to lord falador guard?

im pretty sure we spoke on teamspeak once and you fake dced and try to think that i've ddosed you when there is no proof as always yet you ddos threat me 247 when im on the game i could care less if you ddos me. you still have never done anything you compolsive liar m8 fix the fuck up. also you try to avoid being banned yourself on a report someone else made about you ddos threating me on ur little "i lord talos" acc  yet when you see a report against you all you do is lock the thread. handling your on reports on yourself oh my what a great inactive spying admin you are. c: dont even try to delete this thread this thread is the truth about you mr stijn. 1 more thing. you keep saying i ddosed you in the past. ? when was this show me some proof? you just want to show off to other players beacause you cant compete at all with me all you ever do is run. tele. avoid. no wonder why you are a shit rag/ hybrid. 

yet all you do is blame someone for your actions that you cant man up too. once again here are the people that has been ddosing you since day 1 "Cale , Other Robb. not me you fucking idiot. have a nice day. dont even try to take this thread down. move it to spam . M1zy9pQ.png and yes legend can't do shit but talk trash.

voECvFQ.png

i guess you really dont care about getting demoted this time. thank you have a nice day.

Edited by Anchor Pure
  • Upvote 5

l000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000l

GF

he shud hav been demoted a while ago for inactivity but dont worry his time on this server will come to an end soon this i absolutely guarantee

if he cant be active he shud resign cos when u get demoted u lose respect and end up quitting, as a staff u hav to put roat pkz b4 irl life otherwise u dont deserve the rank

i like stijn hes nice guy and in his prime he was a good staff but for most of 2015 till present hes been almost useless

Edited by Ahmash
2 minutes ago, Ahmash said:

he shud hav been demoted a while ago for inactivity but dont worry his time on this server will come to an end soon this i absolutely guarantee

if he cant be active he shud resign cos when u get demoted u lose respect and end up quitting, as a staff u hav to put roat pkz b4 irl life otherwise u dont deserve the rank

Just now, Why Gg said:

If it was you throwing around the DDoS threats you would've been banned instantly by him, just saying.

but when an admin ddos threats nothing happends. i see legend on the forums looking at this post. 50/50 this post will be deleted cuz he cant handle the damn truth. he always lies and everyone knows it. 

8 minutes ago, Ahmash said:

he dint break any rules by banning him all u did is prove hes right and show every1 ur abusive

He broke a rule long ago and shouldnt even be on the game he never appealed + keeps coming back how is that abusive?

5 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

only think stijn does as staff is unrightfully ban people otherwise hes just an unactive normal player.

I never unban people unrightfully + i'm not inactive at all I do other admin jobs outside the game

2 minutes ago, Legend™ said:

He broke a rule long ago and shouldnt even be on the game he never appealed + keeps coming back how is that abusive?

I never unban people unrightfully + i'm not inactive at all I do other admin jobs outside the game

you have banned me before when I dded your fight... lol

6 minutes ago, Legend™ said:

thats what you think lmfao.. 

dont take me for a fool Stijn ive been co-owner in 2009 on a server that had 100+ online back then everything was done manually acc recoveries and donations too i understand ur job better than any1

im not trying to start a war or want u demoted i jus want u to be active for 2 hours minimum a day both forums and ig if u cant do that u shud think about resigning b4 u get demoted and lose ppls respect

Just now, Ahmash said:

dont take me for a fool Stijn ive been co-owner in 2009 on a server that had 100+ online back then everything was done manually acc recoveries and donations too i understand ur job better than any1

im not trying to start a war or want u demoted i jus want u to be active for 2 hours minimum a day both forums and ig if u cant do that u shud think about resigning b4 u get demoted and lose ppls respect

I don't see why people are hating against me most people know what i'm doing behind the scenes. We are getting more ingame staff and stuff. If my rank would be changed from admin to recoverymanager i wouldn't mind cause thats basically what ive been doing for the past 6 months. 

8 minutes ago, Legend™ said:

anchor pure knows why he's punished and shouldn't be unbanned + I don't think anyone liked him besides she rags and xbrzh

Gotcha. But Anchor Pure is asking for the evidence that got him banned - Could you not provide them to him?

- It's not a matter of liking or not. I'm highly disliked in the Community aswell and everyones glad to have me macbanned. However if someone asks to see the proof that got him grabbed by the balls he should see it. Do you even have a screenshot of package loss? What if it was something wrong with your broadband?

I do respect you 100% and what you do to us, especially what you've done to me is awesome. I'm just trying to be neutral at this Point as Anchor Pure (ofc not the original acc) was real fun to hang with at easts yesterday. He bgs speced a 50 on tank for drop on his falaor guard armour. Lol.

If it's something else he got punished for pull the pile up and show him.

Edited by Steve Jobs
  • Upvote 1
Just now, Steve Jobs said:

Gotcha. But Anchor Pure is asking for the evidence that got him banned - Could you not provide them to him?

- It's not a matter of liking or not. I'm highly disliked in the Community aswell and everyones glad to have me macbanned. However if someone asks to see the proof that got him grabbed by the balls he should see it. Do you even have a screenshot of package loss? What if it was something wrong with your broadband?

I do respect you 100% and what you do to us, especially what you've done to me is awesome. I'm just trying to be neutral at this Point as Anchor Pure (ofc not the original acc) was real fun to hang with at easts yesterday. He bgs speced a 50 on tank for drop on his falaor guard armour. Lol.

he was banned for other stuff not ddosing.

8 minutes ago, Ahmash said:

i think anchor pure was banned for evading a mac or ipban, ik him well all he done is brought trouble to this server i used to be like him but i was given a chance and i changed so i believe he can too depending on how srs his crime was

no he cant lol. he has been like this for his whole life he wont change

24 minutes ago, Ahmash said:

i think anchor pure was banned for evading a mac or ipban, ik him well all he done is brought trouble to this server i used to be like him but i was given a chance and i changed so i believe he can too depending on how srs his crime was

He's acted like a cry baby/tried to make himself out to be some pro hacker ever since he got banned and has ALWAYS pointed the finger at everyone else but himself. He continuously evades and always does so with no repentance for his past actions at all. 

If he FOR ONCE (obviously not now, the retards grave was already dug, and he buried himself with this thread) took ANY resposibility and tried to be all respectable toward the staff then he probably would've had a chance to get unmacbanned.

If he would've laid low for months on end and came back regretful of his actions, then I don't think anyone would've been against him getting unmacbanned. Instead, he evaded every month, flamed staff, always tried to act like a tough guy by spamming that "abusewith.us" shit, and so on.

It's clear that he's obsessed with Roat, too bad he just couldn't act in other way aside from being a child and tried to show off for the 3 people that cared to listen to him lol

Edited by Kihfan55
  • Upvote 2
6 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

He's acted like a cry baby/tried to make himself out to be some pro hacker ever since he got banned and has ALWAYS pointed the finger at everyone else but himself. He continuously evades and always does so with no repentance for his past actions at all. 

If he FOR ONCE (obviously not now, the retards grave was already dug, and he buried himself with this thread) took ANY resposibility and tried to be all respectable toward the staff then he probably would've had a chance to get unmacbanned.

If he would've laid low for months on end and came back regretful of his actions, then I don't think anyone would've been against him getting unmacbanned. Instead, he evaded every month, flamed staff, always tried to act like a tough guy by spamming that "abusewith.us" shit, and so on.

It's clear that he's obsessed with Roat, too bad he just couldn't act in other way aside from being a child and tried to show off for the 3 people that cared to listen to him lol

Thank you for your pronouncment. let the Roat lover rott loaf. :3

• Yoobs locked this topic