Headshot hit's Intro!

Hi I have been playing this server for approximately two years now! I have not been the type to yell and try to be known I just pk and enjoy the server for what it is! I have done many thing in the past such as risk pking, staking , and huge 1-28 giveaways! Ive been a huge fan of Sparc mac and a few other big time YouTube video makers and soon Ill have the proper things to do amazing videos! I did my first edit today for the server I risk it for the biscuit and cant wait too do big things for this server! I'm 18 years old living in Florida all the way from New York! I plan on doing big things and if you guys can sub and tune and show support because I will be doing these videos for you guys!

7 minutes ago, headshot hit said:

Hi I have been playing this server for approximately two years now! I have not been the type to yell and try to be known I just pk and enjoy the server for what it is! I have done many thing in the past such as risk pking, staking , and huge 1-28 giveaways! Ive been a huge fan of Sparc mac and a few other big time YouTube video makers and soon Ill have the proper things to do amazing videos! I did my first edit today for the server I risk it for the biscuit and cant wait too do big things for this server! I'm 18 years old living in Florida all the way from New York! I plan on doing big things and if you guys can sub and tune and show support because I will be doing these videos for you guys!

isn there supposed to be a link in this?

good to hear though we need more people making entertaining videos