Yoobs4Demote

tsunade

1 minute ago, SmokeyMontana said:

ima let u finish but u are the worst pker in meridan talking about taking the clan down big time yeah tsunade definately ruining the server you tele out of level 55 wildy and claim you were in the port but......... we got proof...

Acting like any of the points you just made are relevant.

7 minutes ago, SmokeyMontana said:

ima let u finish but u are the worst pker in meridan talking about taking the clan down big time yeah tsunade definately ruining the server you tele out of level 55 wildy and claim you were in the port but......... we got proof...

lol it goes taylor pedro sinister then yoobs m9

3 hours ago, Yoobs said:

I wouldnt get demoted if this poll gets 100% you are upset over me muting you, yet your flaming me and calling me a retard on yell when im off. I kill you after you call me out and your crying again? What i dont understand about kids like you is you can flame and chat shit all you want but i turn around and call you an idiot and you the first to call me out for a demotion. Why can you give shit but cant take shit? You and your clan are the exact sort of people who are ruining roatpkz completely. If you have not noticed all the people i have beefed with before im friends with now like Arun, Bilal and Why GG. Also im one of the only active staff memebers that do anything on the server because half dont actually care about it, when you got to listen to 250 players by yourself you may understand why im a bit snappy. Face it this isĀ another one of the many Yoobs crusades that will lead to absolutely nowhere. Me and Legend have done so many postivite things and make so many good updates happen on RoatPKZ since we got admin but your too clueless to realizeĀ that because you camp easts with chaotics. If you keep trying to fuck with me i will bring down you and your whole entire clan quick time.

it's cute, you fucking think legend is still relevant on roat pkz hah! Also, you can flame me but when i flame you, i don't get punished purely because you have power and i don't. Also, i want proof that i was flaming you on yell today, because i was logged in for 5 minutes when i just got home and i was muted. you were offline, dont assume i was flaming. Please come up with more shit reasons, fucking perm mute me idgaf, i want you gone. Also, the only chaotic i use at easts is a ccb. Not that good of a weapon. If you were a good mod, would you still snap at people? you don't have 250 people snapping anyways rofl roat pkz is fucking dead. IM MARTIN LUTHER KING NIGGA

Edited by tsunade
Just now, tsunade said:

it's cute, you fucking think legend is still relevant on roat pkz hah! Also, you can flame me but when i flame you, i don't get punished purely because you have power and i don't. Also, i want proof that i was flaming you on yell today, because i was logged in for 5 minutes when i just got home and i was muted. you were offline, dont assume i was flaming. Please come up with more shit reasons, fucking perm mute me idgaf, i want you gone.Ā 

Legend does more than you will ever understand and will also be relevant. You flamed me first and i replied back you cried. You know exactly what you were saying on yell there is logs, calling me a retard etc. Thats not assuming and you will never get me gone so explain to me how your planning on doing that?

3 hours ago, Yoobs said:

Legend does more than you will ever understand and will also be relevant. You flamed me first and i replied back you cried. You know exactly what you were saying on yell there is logs, calling me a retard etc. Thats not assuming and you will never get me gone so explain to me how your planning on doing that?

Watch(:

3 minutes ago, Yoobs said:

ok there is logs post the logs of him flaming you today..Ā 

3 hours ago, Yoobs said:

Implying anything u could ever do would get me demoted mr "ive avoided many ipbans on servers"
Ā 

ada.jpg.6dd1f8a18b71697510f6bebe410e4b1d

da.jpg.a16c011d58d8febd9eaba5b80a7f1a2d.

why don't you post the other ones? because the message after that said "we get abused" (roughly that)

this is fun haha, you should try harder cuz u will amuse me more

Edited by tsunade
3 hours ago, WORSTPKERALIVE said:

can u kys u retard, u fucking braindead mongol i swear m8, yoobs won't get demoted, him and legend is the reason this server ever got 07 items + over 200 players... stop fucking breaking rules and gassing, thats why u cry u idiot lmfao

shh christine.Ā 

Ā 

3 hours ago, Yoobs said:

Not relevant to the conversation as usual you got out shown...

no, i wasnt outshown - you were! you cant show me all my logs Ā of today!

3 minutes ago, WORSTPKERALIVE said:

can u kys u retard, u fucking braindead mongol i swear m8, yoobs won't get demoted, him and legend is the reason this server ever got 07 items + over 200 players... stop fucking breaking rules and gassing, thats why u cry u idiot lmfao

pedro helped the server a lot too

9 minutes ago, tsunade said:

for trying to make server better okay.

It's literally just you two complaining, how is that going to make the server better in any way?Ā 

He is admin for a reason and will stay admin because he's the most active staff member we have, pushes all these gr8Ā suggestions through to Gretar, controls a player base of 200+ on a daily basis, helps players out, interacts with the community, handles reports & appeals, does a bunch of other shit (bear in mind the yute is not even being paid to do this) and you're still complaining because he flamed you back...

Just stop being little yutes and speak to him properly instead of creating these threads like little kids crying because he called you an idiot or w/e.

Ā 

Edited by Why Gg
  • Upvote 3
3 hours ago, Why Gg said:

It's literally just you two complaining, how is that going to make the server better in any way?Ā 

He is admin for a reason and will stay admin because he's the most active staff member we have, pushes all these gr8Ā suggestions through to Gretar, controls a player base of 200+ on a daily basis, helps players out, interacts with the community, handles reports & appeals, does a bunch of other shit (bear in mind the yute is not even being paid to do this) and you're still complaining because he flamed you back...

Just stop being little yutes and speak to him properly instead of creating these threads like little kids.

Ā 

i've tried speaking to him properly. what'd he do? flame me. Who would be a better replacement for yoobs? You or Roflstomp. k?

Ā 

1 minute ago, tsunade said:

i've tried speaking to him properly. what'd he do? flame me. Who would be a better replacement for yoobs? You or Roflstomp. k?

Ā 

Maybe because all you've done so far is flame him and create threads like these?

I'm only speaking up for him because if I was him I'd honestly be tired with you and everyone else's shit.Ā 

Let him do his job, stay out of his way, and maybe hold back on the flaming and you won't get some back. If you flame him he has the right to flame you back bro, it works both ways.

3 hours ago, Xbrzh said:

tbf ive felt the exact same way he feels now and still think that at some points I was in the right, you and yoobs both need to talk this through together to sort it, youll both think you are in the right soĀ the arguments will just keep happening till you speak about it properly

its impossible to speak to him like a human.

21 minutes ago, Why Gg said:

Just stop being little yutes and speak to him properly instead of creating these threads like little kids crying because he called you an idiot or w/e.

Ā 

buddy ru drunk? ofc if my mate getting muted for no reason im speaking up for him you guys are talking bare shit if you're telling me yoobs doesnt think he can do whtever the fk he wants light work i dont even care anymore xbrzh not even lying he wont ever get demotedĀ 

2 minutes ago, SmokeyMontana said:

buddy ru drunk? ofc if my mate getting muted for no reason im speaking up for him you guys are talking bare shit if you're telling me yoobs doesnt think he can do whtever the fk he wants light work i dont even care anymore xbrzh not even lying he wont ever get demotedĀ 

Get him to apologize and make an appeal after 48 hours and if he promises not to flame again, I'm sure Yoobs will unmute him.

Ā 

Because that's definitely your place to defend him (BY FLAMING)Ā against an admin HAHAHAHA. You are actually an idiotĀ 

don't say you don't flame him either, you flamed him in this topic. Just don't respond back to me because you'd be wasting your time

Ā 

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, SmokeyMontana said:

what is he apologizing for? m8 u really think any player is just gonna start flaming yoobs out of the blue? ofc yoobs is talking bare shit firstĀ 

Actually for the first 5 months of being staff i got constantly non-stopped flamed for no reason and i didnt even say a word.

1 minute ago, Yoobs said:

Actually for the first 5 months of being staff i got constantly non-stopped flamed for no reason and i didnt even say a word.

why you acting innocent..

3 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

Because that's definitely your place to defend him (BY FLAMING)Ā against an admin HAHAHAHA. You are actually an idiotĀ 

don't say you don't flame him either, you flamed him in this topic. Just don't respond back to me because you'd be wasting your time

Ā 

show me where I am flaming yoobs in this topic

Just now, SmokeyMontana said:

You wouldn't know the definition of innocence if it came and slapped you in the face "we didnt flame yoobs first" go look at the screenshots i posted of tsunade. You act like im victimizing you and you have never done anything wrong, your so clueless its unreal.

1 minute ago, tsunade said:

lol unmute me and lets do what why gg said, and talk it out. IF you want beef to stop. As a mod, it's your obligation.

Its not my obligation and if you wanted to beef to stop you shouldnt of started it in the first place.

show me where I am flaming yoobs in this topic

Ā 

1 hour ago, SmokeyMontana said:

? Short term memory loss or what

You wouldn't know the definition of innocence if it came and slapped you in the face "we didnt flame yoobs first" go look at the screenshots i posted of tsunade. You act like im victimizing you and you have never done anything wrong, your so clueless its unreal.

you're so clueless its unreal buddy does it make sense for somebody to randomly start flaming you out of nowhere? this literally all started when I said swag 69/ Cousins is the best brid on roatz and you started talking bare shit ofc im defending my mateĀ 

Just now, Kihfan55 said:

Ā 

? Short term memory loss or what

Calling him a bad pker is flaming? you're dumbĀ 

2 minutes ago, tsunade said:

lol unmute me and lets do what why gg said, and talk it out. IF you want beef to stop. As a mod, it's your obligation.

HAHHAHAHHAHA LMFAOOO RETARD ITS NOT HIS OBLIGATION LMFAO. He sought it necessary to mute you so you can appeal in 2 days and then apologize instead of whining on the forums crybaby ass nigga

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, Yoobs said:

Its not my obligation and if you wanted to beef to stop you shouldnt of started it in the first place.

l0l i offered to talk it out and you declined. are you fucking stupid?

5 minutes ago, SmokeyMontana said:

you're so clueless its unreal buddy does it make sense for somebody to randomly start flaming you out of nowhere? this literally all started when I said swag 69/ Cousins is the best brid on roatz and you started talking bare shit ofc im defending my mateĀ 

Actually let me correct you there i said thisĀ 56a575369b5ee_whatisaid.jpg.336d245f052e

You saidĀ whathesaid.jpg.91886836f643004de8ebf37cf

Ā 

= me starting the beef? and yeah it makes sense for ppl to flame for no reason thats roatpkz for you...

Look at you acting innocent again, why you acting like you wern't calling me a retard every 5 minutes? cmon buddi

Not acting innocent again, this is how to convo started. Everytime you are proved wrong you can never admit it, such a pointless person to even argue with. When you mature a little bit you may understand that defending absolutely everything you do even when your in the wrong makes you look stupid imo.

7 minutes ago, tenten said:

tbh yea he does need demote because someone made a fake forum account of me, and he flamed yoobs and graphics and he banned my ingame account instead of the fake forum account lmfao.

I didnt ban your ingame instead of the fake forums accounts? Also me and Graphics both agreed = my demotion? Another person who clearly has no clue what they are talking about, as i cannot check ingame ips i was waiting for gretar to reply to me so i could get him to check the forums vs the ingame ip...

I didnt ban your ingame instead of the fake forums accounts? Also me and Graphics both agreed = my demotion? Another person who clearly has no clue what they are talking about, as i cannot check ingame ips i was waiting for gretar to reply to me so i could get him to check the forums vs the ingame ip...

Graphics told me you banned me in game for that forum situation

3 hours ago, Yoobs said:

l00ll00l cant check ips but the other day you said "hold on checking ip" i said "ok" you said "beenthru get off tsunades acc and let him brid me" l000000000000l00l0l0l0l0l0l0l00l0l thats fucking hysterical fuking idiot!!!!

3 minutes ago, tsunade said:

l00ll00l cant check ips but the other day you said "hold on checking ip" i said "ok" you said "beenthru get off tsunades acc and let him brid me" l000000000000l00l0l0l0l0l0l0l00l0l thats fucking hysterical fuking idiot!!!!

Flaming me again, keeps on proving my point :)Ā If you could actually read and look a few comments up you would notice how i said "i still need to get Gretar to check the ip"

17 minutes ago, tsunade said:

12 year old lol gl with ur macban eventually

Edited by Kihfan55

4r9a54.gif

This is the most entertaining thread I've read in a fair bit.

Without Yoobs, about 80-85% of the shit that's happened to the server since he got admin (updates, new suggestions, forum improvements) wouldn't have happened.

All the people that had a problem with Yoobs becoming staff (forum mod or whatever the fuck it was) are either friends with him now (group that includes myself) or are alright with him.Ā 

He won't get demoted. You say you're gonna Martin Luther King Jr. about this shit, but that won't get you anywhere lmao. But please, go ahead, entertainment is always good.

• Upvote 1
17 hours ago, tsunade said:

it's cute, you fucking think legend is still relevant on roat pkz hah! Also, you can flame me but when i flame you, i don't get punished purely because you have power and i don't. Also, i want proof that i was flaming you on yell today, because i was logged in for 5 minutes when i just got home and i was muted. you were offline, dont assume i was flaming. Please come up with more shit reasons, fucking perm mute me idgaf, i want you gone. Also, the only chaotic i use at easts is a ccb. Not that good of a weapon. If you were a good mod, would you still snap at people? you don't have 250 people snapping anyways rofl roat pkz is fucking dead. IM MARTIN LUTHER KING NIGGA

Ā 

You're no MLK. You're a Major Lowkey Kike.

14 minutes ago, Legendā„¢ said:

You don't make the server better, people like you ruin it. Just leave nobody cares about you, irrevelant yute.Ā 

You got a punishment for flaming deal with it, random.

If yoobs n me got demoted nothing would happen how's that making the server better??

Only good thing imo that had happened in the last like year is the new items added and brid changed to wears I may have missed something and may be wrong but that's my opinion on changes that have been made

• Upvote 1

Yoobs is a big part of the server ( my opinion ) he does a lot and is well respected & takes care of shit that needs to be taken care of so I doubt he would even do this without a good enough reasonĀ for it &Ā Complaining won't do anything but bring more drama & hate towards you & thats all there is on this server so instead of picking fights over dumb reasons on a game you should help out as much as the staff team does or be in there shoes before being a brat about it m8 yoobsĀ is one guy on this server I wouldn't disrespectĀ not cuz I think he would "abuse" his powers on me but because he is honest, nice & respectful back its all about treating ppl the way u wnt to be treated butĀ like he said he isn't gonna just stand there and let people walk over him as a staff member with giant morons on this serverĀ you have to make it clear your not gonna let them walk over you and you can't be afraid to show them ( morons ) that you will actually punish them with good enough reasons.Ā 

• Upvote 1
8 hours ago, Xbrzh said:

You retarded?Ā I said the last year.

Ā 

Check the announcements? The fuck lol

ot: I can't believe this nigga actually said he was mlk LOOOOOOOL as if anything he has said this far has been any way motivational!!

Speak out against Yoobs as I flame him with nonsense!!!! I'm a 13 year old that just got muted so I'm making a multitude of threads flaming someone with whom I began flaming first!!! Speaking out against a systematic prejudice with intellectual wordsĀ is the EXACT same thing as flaming and whining about getting muted and posting a strawpoll!Ā 

Thank god we have mlk

• Upvote 1

Personally I dislike Yoobs, seems corrupt and fanboys Meridian.

However it is impossible to deny the fact that he alone is responsible for a mass of content to this server occurring via threads, posts and motivating Gretar to actually update his server that he leeches money from. Therefore, all I can rlly say is that in that regard I'm thankful, and tend not to flame him despite our differences. That's why we're civil. @tsunadeĀ just stop, this is pointless. Wont get you anywhere and just cause grief between both you and staffmembers.

• Upvote 1
14 minutes ago, Fancy Boots said:

Personally I dislike Yoobs, seems corrupt and fanboys Meridian.

However it is impossible to deny the fact that he alone is responsible for a mass of content to this server occurring via threads, posts and motivating Gretar to actually update his server that he leeches money from. Therefore, all I can rlly say is that in that regard I'm thankful, and tend not to flame him despite our differences. That's why we're civil. @tsunadeĀ just stop, this is pointless. Wont get you anywhere and just cause grief between both you and staffmembers.

yh i agree thats wat meridian does 2 ppl yoobs, legend, sinister, savior1st and a few more started out good but they wer corrupted and brainwashwd by jake

the best players on this server are them who dont get involved like robes, ungrateful, mike, graphics, zoradz and me

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, Ahmash said:

yh i agree thats wat meridian does 2 ppl yoobs, legend, sinister, savior1st and a few more started out good but they wer corrupted and brainwashwd by jake

the best players on this server are them who dont get involved like robes, ungrateful, mike, graphics, zoradz and me

and arun

36 minutes ago, Legendā„¢ said:

I never got brainwashed lmao :)

Was friends with Jason, Jason joined merdian, not friends with Jason.

friends with yoobs, yoobs joined merdian, not friends with yoobs.

somewhat friends with you on Talos account, if I'm correct in what I remember because I didn't really know you before but you then joined merdian and then we weren't friends.Ā 

Brainwashed or just coincidence????

4 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

somewhat friends with you on Talos account, if I'm correct in what I remember because I didn't really know you before but you then joined merdian and then we weren't friends.Ā 

Nah i've been friends with kevin all my roatpkz career same with yoobs so that's not really brainwashed is it. I wasn't really friends with you on talos I just had to stay hidden n not make it obvious init.

1 minute ago, Xbrzh said:

you were brainwashed into disliking the raggers when you and sinister were raggers yourself, in the Netherlands we say "jou moeder is mongool" which roughly translates to open your eyes my m8

I never liked the ragger community cause all of you are retards l0l. look at you guys camping a pc for 20 hours long NICE LIFE FAM! (Also skin color L O L) I ragged cause I got ragged I'm not letting people walk over me, I fight back.

1 minute ago, Legendā„¢ said:

I never liked the ragger community cause all of you are retards l0l. look at you guys camping a pc for 20 hours long NICE LIFE FAM! (Also skin color L O L) I ragged cause I got ragged I'm not letting people walk over me, I fight back.

the bridders in merdian spend a lot more time at their computers than the raggers lol. Talking about people skin colour lol you are the one who seems like the retard atm.

1 hour ago, Xbrzh said:

the bridders in merdian spend a lot more time at their computers than the raggers lol. Talking about people skin colour lol you are the one who seems like the retard atm.

you kids can't rag or ns ive came to easts many times to ns jj and he just says im rag botting you kids are a joke roatpkz products ill never take u guys srsly like everything u just said on this thread im just laughing at you because ur just a complete clueless random that popped up out of know where middle of 2015

Ā 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Taylor said:

you kids can't rag or ns ive came to easts many times to ns jj and he just says im rag botting you kids are a joke roatpkz products ill never take u guys srsly like everything u just said on this thread im just laughing at you because ur just a complete clueless random that popped up out of know where middle of 2015

Ā 

Couldn't have said it myself also Ahmash I was never brainwashed when me and you were friends it was like 2013 and I never had gotten "brainwashed", if anything I was just influenced because in 2014 when I started exiled there was a lot of flaming and learning going on for me in those few months and when I came back to roat I knew a lot more than 90% of roatpkz players so everything they'd say (including you) would just sound like irrelevant garbageĀ 

5 hours ago, Ahmash said:

no u and omar jus bullshit slaves of yoobs

pussies

are u ok u tamil yoobs is my younger init i look out for him pusc

3 hours ago, Xbrzh said:

you were brainwashed into disliking the raggers when you and sinister were raggers yourself, in the Netherlands we say "jou moeder is mongool" which roughly translates to open your eyes my m8

LOOOOOOOOLĀ savagestian

Ā 

• Upvote 1
6 hours ago, Ahmash said:

I'm friends with Jake, would u say I'm brainwashed nig?

Jk I don't pk so i couldn't possibly be brainwashed (#1 logic).

On ā€Ž1ā€Ž/ā€Ž25ā€Ž/ā€Ž2016 at 5:42 PM, Yoobs said:

Flaming me again, keeps on proving my point :)Ā If you could actually read and look a few comments up you would notice how i said "i still need to get Gretar to check the ip"

Which you still haven't done.... Honestly wtf...

4 hours ago, Yoobs said:

30 minutes, that is some godly switching from me fyi..

Lol it's sped up don't get excited I'll esposeĀ the 6 tick versionĀ 

6 hours ago, Taylor said:

Ā 

Lmao Taylor they took your ns account to like 22 wild and it was just stuckĀ there lmao you do bot

Edited by Xbrzh
16 hours ago, Xbrzh said:

Wasnt really that much of a friend originally the only person i knew in that group chat well was JJ then you guys starting beefing with me after half of your squad got mac banned yet i was alwaysĀ friends with JJ and deception x.

25 minutes ago, Yoobs said:

Wasnt really that much of a friend originally the only person i knew in that group chat well was JJ then you guys starting beefing with me after half of your squad got mac banned yet i was alwaysĀ friends with JJ and deception x.

Yoobs when u broke ur leg I was there for you. Jase we were mates and then all of a sudden you flamed me 24/7 and if you remember correctly it was the bridders that tried to get rid of the raggers by ragging us back then when they couldn't they got yoobs to ban us. Tbf merdian started all this shit and raggers being raggers just carried it on

4 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

Yoobs when u broke ur leg I was there for you. Jase we were mates and then all of a sudden you flamed me 24/7 and if you remember correctly it was the bridders that tried to get rid of the raggers by ragging us back then when they couldn't they got yoobs to ban us. Tbf merdian started all this shit and raggers being raggers just carried it on

Tbf i didnt suddenly flame any of you, we starting trying to get rid of the raggers when Gretar came up with the idea for the new ragging rule. Then half of meridian starting to randomly go offline every time we teleported up to easts. We found out exactly who was ddosing us then they all got macbanned from the server. Cale and that was so obsessed they ddosed Stijn for like 5 months over getting them macbanned when they did break the rules in the first place? We didnt start this shit we just tried to oppose you the you guys tried to oppress us. I dont have any issues with any of your lot anymore and haven't for a few months now. I stopped talking to most of the people in that group chat because they were retards and all the drama and the beef associated with everyone was just retarded.Ā 

1 hour ago, Yoobs said:

Tbf i didnt suddenly flame any of you, we starting trying to get rid of the raggers when Gretar came up with the idea for the new ragging rule. Then half of meridian starting to randomly go offline every time we teleported up to easts. We found out exactly who was ddosing us then they all got macbanned from the server. Cale and that was so obsessed they ddosed Stijn for like 5 months over getting them macbanned when they did break the rules in the first place? We didnt start this shit we just tried to oppose you the you guys tried to oppress us. I dont have any issues with any of your lot anymore and haven't for a few months now. I stopped talking to most of the people in that group chat because they were retards and all the drama and the beef associated with everyone was just retarded.Ā 

I used to get ddossed plenty, I don't dislike anyone in roatz I just annoy everyone for my own entertainmentĀ 

Just now, Sinister said:

Rofl nah it all started when u guys all turned on me for some reason then u lot beefed with Meridian n I was mates with them all so I started going on trips n then rest just happened. Idc anyway I prefer things how they r now with no one being matesĀ 

Lol from what I remember I never turned on you at all, neither did anyone else. I'm very close mates with all of merdian now especially stijn so

5 minutes ago, Sinister said:

JJ stopped playing then one day you bilal and everyone else who basically owned an ms acc kept trying to kill me. Yh Stijn loves u he has nothing but nice things to say bout uĀ 

Ā 

Doesn't matter rlly point is yoobs won't be demoted n No one in Meridian does something they don't wanna do, there is no leader, certainly no "brainwash" rofl, just a bunch of mates that can all take banter n flame eachother knowing it's a joke and then ocasionaly we do stuff on roat if we have a few ppl on. Everyone that doesn't like us r the ones that make out were some government funded group with all this power, stijn and yoobs just happen to be two of the many retards in Meridian n if u piss them off whatever happens Is nothing to do with Meridian being corrupt lol.Ā 

Ā 

Once that's accepted n people can pk without trying to be retarded n trick people into being banned or just agree to not fight every thing will be OK n clans can war normallyĀ 

lol I got banned twice for dding before all because yoobs and stijn didn't like me, also I wouldn't have a 5makred account if I didn't slap merdian around back in the day and say shit back, it was all fun for me though anyway so I'm not complaining nor do I regret any of it. I do like Jase and yoobs idk about the rest they seem alright but haven't spoke to them much, Taylor is the only one who seems like a complete spastic and pedro seems Abit to chavvy for me to take serious. Stijn will always be my favourite merdian member thoughĀ 

6 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

lol I got banned twice for dding before all because yoobs and stijn didn't like me, also I wouldn't have a 5makred account if I didn't slap merdian around back in the day and say shit back, it was all fun for me though anyway so I'm not complaining nor do I regret any of it. I do like Jase and yoobs idk about the rest they seem alright but haven't spoke to them much, Taylor is the only one who seems like a complete spastic and pedro seems Abit to chavvy for me to take serious. Stijn will always be my favourite merdian member thoughĀ 

you dont slap any1 in meridian i have like 10 killpics on u ur just trolling now

Edited by Taylor
1 minute ago, King Lee said:

Roatpkz episode of pretty little liarsĀ 

Ugly little liars in your case :D

1 minute ago, Taylor said:

you dont slap any1 in meridian i have like 10 killpics on u ur just trolling now

Taylor please log on tonight, if I cared about kill pics I'd eat to full every fight and tele before getting tbed.

2 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

Ugly little liars in your case :D

Taylor please log on tonight, if I cared about kill pics I'd eat to full every fight and tele before getting tbed.

you cant get tbed its a 10 second pj timer uve never been tbed when fighting me only at easts, im not logging on roat just 2 prove a point to you that im a better hybrid then any1 that commented on this thread

2 minutes ago, Taylor said:

you cant get tbed its a 10 second pj timer uve never been tbed when fighting me only at easts, im not logging on roat just 2 prove a point to you that im a better hybrid then any1 that commented on this thread

Lmao your kps aren't recent maybe a couple months ago, I'm sure I have videos and kps of killing you. Don't talk if you aren't going to do anything.

Lmao your kps aren't recent maybe a couple months ago, I'm sure I have videos and kps of killing you. Don't talk if you aren't going to do anything.

u dont have any of me im sure of it and when does it matter how old the kill pics are u havent gotten better inĀ  those few months

Edited by Taylor
1 minute ago, Taylor said:

u dont have any of me im sure of it and when does it matter how old the kill pics are u havent gotten better inĀ  those few months

Lol I think I have actually improved Abit, even before you weren't better than Ā me lol you are the worst in merdian by far...Ā 

Remember when you got so dizzy that you had to log off

Edited by Xbrzh
9 minutes ago, Sinister said:

JJ stopped playing then one day you bilal and everyone else who basically owned an ms acc kept trying to kill me. Yh Stijn loves u he has nothing but nice things to say bout uĀ 

Ā 

Doesn't matter rlly point is yoobs won't be demoted n No one in Meridian does something they don't wanna do, there is no leader, certainly no "brainwash" rofl, just a bunch of mates that can all take banter n flame eachother knowing it's a joke and then ocasionaly we do stuff on roat if we have a few ppl on. Everyone that doesn't like us r the ones that make out were some government funded group with all this power, stijn and yoobs just happen to be two of the many retards in Meridian n if u piss them off whatever happens Is nothing to do with Meridian being corrupt lol.Ā 

Ā 

Once that's accepted n people can pk without trying to be retarded n trick people into being banned or just agree to not fight every thing will be OK n clans can war normallyĀ 

yoobs and legend dont punish meridian members even when they deserve it

its same as j2d back when greater387, pker099 and everyother staff used to punish only me and let chouties get away with anything

Ā 

im gona get mod and stop this meridian

Lol I think I have actually improved Abit, even before you weren't better than Ā me lol you are the worst in merdian by far...Ā 

Remember when you got so dizzy that you had to log off

okay this is when i stop replying 2 u :)

1 minute ago, Ahmash said:

its same as j2d back when greater387, pker099 and everyother staff used to punish only me and let chouties get away with anything

Ā 

u cant stop me even with owner on this server

gl 2 u

1 minute ago, Ahmash said:

Ā 

I exposed Jason for ddosing where he said"anytime Sam is on one of us he's going offline" yoobs said "he didn't say e was doing the ddosing" cancer.

selena Gomez said he was gonna dox me posted that on forums he got like an hour mute.

the punishments aren't done fairly at all, obviously now yoobs is friends with most of us and we do not get punished as much we cannot compare them to ourselves but thereĀ used to be a huge difference between the extentĀ of the punishments for each side of the server

3 minutes ago, Taylor said:

okay this is when i stop replying 2 u :)

u cant stop me even with owner on this server

gl 2 u

Ez.

tbh lots of brainwashing happening on a p server..........................................................................

yoobs and stijn l2think for urselves haha same with u sini and every1 else brainwashed by me and kevin .............................................................................................

edit: btw its just a simple hypnosis lol, we post a youtube video of that black and white swirling thing in a skype call and then tell them how 2 act

Edited by Kihfan55
  • Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Kihfan55 said:

tbh lots of brainwashing happening on a p server..........................................................................

yoobs and stijn l2think for urselves haha same with u sini and every1 else brainwashed by me and kevin .............................................................................................

Brainwashed prolly the wrong word more wrapped around your little finger, not as bad anymore thoĀ 

37 minutes ago, King Lee said:

Roatpkz episode of pretty little liarsĀ 

Have you ever watched pll? its nothing like roatpkz beef...

Ā 

20 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

I exposed Jason for ddosing where he said"anytime Sam is on one of us he's going offline" yoobs said "he didn't say e was doing the ddosing" cancer.

selena Gomez said he was gonna dox me posted that on forums he got like an hour mute.

the punishments aren't done fairly at all, obviously now yoobs is friends with most of us and we do not get punished as much we cannot compare them to ourselves but thereĀ used to be a huge difference between the extentĀ of the punishments for each side of the server

Ez.

I wasnt even the one that muted Selena Gomez, theres a reason i dont do reports n appeals on meridian ppl anymore i let other staff memebers handle it. Your proof was a kik chat like thats even relevant to ingame.

3 minutes ago, Yoobs said:

Have you ever watched pll? its nothing like roatpkz beef...

Ā 

I wasnt even the one that muted Selena Gomez, theres a reason i dont do reports n appeals on meridian ppl anymore i let other staff memebers handle it. Your proof was a kik chat like thats even relevant to ingame.

Lol Jason literally said I'm gonna Ddos sam if it was the other way round I wouldĀ of been macced you cannot deny that. Im done with this anyway I was only carrying on theĀ beef bc I was bored at collegeĀ 

Edited by Xbrzh

Brainwashed prolly the wrong word more wrapped around your little finger, not as bad anymore thoĀ 

You act like i never beefed with Meridian at the start. The only person i didnt ever have beef with was Kevin... 80% of Meridian are not even active on RoatPKZ anymore, there's a reason we never do run ins etc. Kevin and Jake or anyone have never asked me to ban you guys, never asked me to do anything for them on RoatPKZ for them. Im not a brainwashed idiot i act for myself and nobody else.

Lol Jason literally said I'm gonna Ddos sam if it was the other way round I wouldĀ of been macced you cannot deny that. Im done with this anyway I was only carrying on theĀ beef bc I was bored at collegeĀ 

Said it on a kik chat to you that wasnt even his username? Sort of like how you said when we banned Cale and that is was a false ban yet they posted all our ips on the forums and admitted to ddosing us ingame...

6 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

Lol u mean they agreed with us that u guys were toxic and now the ragging has been lessened so they're magically less abusive? pretty weird concept tbh. Ever imagine that ragging was just extremely toxic and that is part of the attitude change of the community?Ā 

7 minutes ago, Yoobs said:

You act like i never beefed with Meridian at the start. The only person i didnt ever have beef with was Kevin... 80% of Meridian are not even active on RoatPKZ anymore, there's a reason we never do run ins etc. Kevin and Jake or anyone have never asked me to ban you guys, never asked me to do anything for them on RoatPKZ for them. Im not a brainwashed idiot i act for myself and nobody else.

Said it on a kik chat to you that wasnt even his username? Sort of like how you said when we banned Cale and that is was a false ban yet they posted all our ips on the forums and admitted to ddosing us ingame...

Lol it was his username and it was real me and Jason both know that.Ā 

I can't even remember saying anything about Cale but I probably did and I was wrong he was fgt for ddosing but Cale is still mate

3 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

Lol u mean they agreed with us that u guys were toxic and now the ragging has been lessened so they're magically less abusive? pretty weird concept tbh. Ever imagine that ragging was just extremely toxic and that is part of the attitude change of the community?Ā 

Tbh there is no change in the community everyone still pks the same as before it's just less active and there is more bridding.Ā 

I just enjoy nhing so obviously I'm gonna defend it when it's going to be bannable like your defend briddingĀ 

if tagging people who are annoying and constantly shit talk is toxic then fair enough I'm toxic

Edited by Xbrzh
  • Upvote 1
21 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

edit: btw its just a simple hypnosis lol, we post a youtube video of that black and white swirling thing in a skype call and then tell them how 2 act

ive never trusted yoobs or legend from the start and their involvement in meridian has led me to believe that legend is kevins alt and yoobs is urs

Tbh idk why arun is trying to talk about us as a clan when he doesn't know us as a clan. I mean it's not like he has the mindset to think that perhaps (GOD FORBID) someone knows a lot more about something else than he does, but in actuality we do. We're a team of friends who share the common agreement of ragging being cancerous, who know how to pk and what to exactly do when we do pk, etc. it's not like we're like your team who just sits around getting ready to drop out of school for roatpkz and ragging and trying to prove a point on an rsps with people who are irrelevant to your actual life. Also, yes we do that as well but it's not nearly as extensive and desperate as your cause is, all of us spend a max of 2-4 hours a day playing this (if we play that day) and whenever we do we usually just mind our own business unless there are multiple if us on. Now, with you guys, you intentionally feel the need to follow us around all game and just try to prove you're better thanks us or something then when we prove you wrong you just do it again and again and again

• Upvote 1
Just now, King Lee said:

Tbh idk why arun is trying to talk about us as a clan when he doesn't know us as a clan. I mean it's not like he has the mindset to think that perhaps (GOD FORBID) someone knows a lot more about something else than he does, but in actuality we do. We're a team of friends who share the common agreement of ragging being cancerous, who know how to pk and what to exactly do when we do pk, etc. it's not like we're like your team who just sits around getting ready to drop out of school for roatpkz and ragging and trying to prove a point on an rsps with people who are irrelevant to your actual life. Also, yes we do that as well but it's not nearly as extensive and desperate as your cause is, all of us spend a max of 2-4 hours a day playing this (if we play that day) and whenever we do we usually just mind our own business unless there are multiple if us on. Now, with you guys, you intentionally feel the need to follow us around all game and just try to prove you're better thanks us or something then when we prove you wrong you just do it again and again and again

his comment to ur post is going to be something to do with ur irl

1 minute ago, King Lee said:

Lol m8, i find it entertaining annoying you all, what do you not understand. The reason I chose you lot to annoy the most is because it's so easy. When you think you are better then me and I slap you it's fun to do. You can have as much Runescape knowledge as you want, put on your resumeĀ how to tank a full at mb go for it. My lack of rs knowledge doesn't stop me from having fun on roatz, which is why I play it.

3 minutes ago, Taylor said:

his comment to ur post is going to be something to do with ur irl

Oh yeah.

stop putting your nose in my businessĀ 

(idk I need to think of some new ones)Ā 

• Yoobs locked this topic