panic2hard - youth - staking vid #2

4 hours ago, Beez said:

I personally love staking videos

Nice Job :)

I don't however like how you act when you lose, Lol

Know the risk of staking before you do it so you don't end up cussing the other guy out for beating you

Yeah sorry about that I 100% agree I just get over heated like a brain dead moron and need to remember its just a game lmfao it won't happen anymore I promise lmfao. Swear I got some like retarded anger problems I get angry over the dumbest shit like after i didnt even care about losing its just idk I vs the same people and never hit on them but they shit on me everytime it gets frustrating but yeah won't happen again bro sorry

Edit: All I said was faggot to bong hit (cleans my bank daily) 

besides that I didn't really curse anyone else out I said fuck and shit to myself I even said " gf my fucking ass" lmfao I'm not normally an angry person towards other people but your still right tho 

5 hours ago, Ahmash said:

another good staking vid, i like ur choices of music and the quality content

keep it up man and hopefully u will get youtube rank

Thanks bro always supportive <3 & idc about youtube rank if I could get it that would be cool but I make videos because I enjoy making them and ppl actually like them for some reason so I make them for the people that care to watch my shit (: 

5 hours ago, Shqip Lmfao said:

You don't need to Upload every shit you do on roatz LOL 

Are you dumb? What else is there to upload besides pking & dueling.. Neck urself 

Edited by panic2hard
14 hours ago, panic2hard said:

Yeah sorry about that I 100% agree I just get over heated like a brain dead moron and need to remember its just a game lmfao it won't happen anymore I promise lmfao. Swear I got some like retarded anger problems I get angry over the dumbest shit like after i didnt even care about losing its just idk I vs the same people and never hit on them but they shit on me everytime it gets frustrating but yeah won't happen again bro sorry

Edit: All I said was faggot to bong hit (cleans my bank daily) 

besides that I didn't really curse anyone else out I said fuck and shit to myself I even said " gf my fucking ass" lmfao I'm not normally an angry person towards other people but your still right tho 

Haha dw it happens

Staking is cancer