Official Staff Feedback 17/07/2015

Hello fellow members of the RoatPkz community. The members of the RoatPkz Staff Team would appreciate constructive criticism, preferably in-depth, as well as opinions on their contributions as a member of the staff team from the player's perspective. This will be a monthly announcement topic in order to stay up to date.

Please ensure that you are being honest in your input, as this is to help the staff team provide better service and assistance to the members of the RoatPkz community.

The current staff team list, as well as their user profiles, are listed below for convenience. 

Developer%20Crown.pngDeveloper(s)
Alex

Admin%20Crown.gifAdministrator(s)

Legend

F'Developer%20Crown.pngSite Manager(s)

Yoobs

G'Mod%20Crown.pngGlobal Moderator(s)
Robes

Ungrateful

Forum%20Mod%20Crown.gifForum Moderator(s)
Harley

Moderator%20Crown.gifPlayer Moderator(s)
N/A

Support%20Crown.pngServer Support
Bride Chucky

Please note that all feedback should be honest and constructive criticism. All negative and inappropriate comments such as trolling, spam, or unnecessary flame, will be removed without hesitation.

Suggestions for current staff members, and even suggestions for potentially new staff members are welcome, but must have valid, well explained reasons alongside the suggestion.

~RoatPkz Staff Team

• Yoobs pinned this topic

Alex

Alex Hello, I never saw you, i hope to see you soon. but like i saw you are good developer.!

Legend

Legend after you being Admin i didnt see you ingame, i just see you 1 in a week in a forums.

Yoobs

Yoobs, I see you ingame but you aren't active like other Other staff!, Thanks :P

Robes

Robes after you demoted to Moderator, i didnt see you active ingame!

Ungrateful

Ungrateful, you are fully active, keep it up :)

Harley

you are new on the staff , So i dont know you now :P.

N/A

No one... hope to earn it , :P

Bride Chucky

Last time i saw you like 5days ago ingame, sorry. but before you have to be server support you was active, idk why not active now.

anyways goodluck.

Admin%20Crown.gif Sandal

Thanks you.

Edited by Sandal

Alex

dont know him but seems like hes doing really good

Legend

dont know him but seems like hes doing good

Yoobs

good person/doing great 

Robes

old as fuck mod/ doing great

Ungrateful

doing good

Harley

doing good/ is bae

N/A

best staff n/a

Bride Chucky

havent seen mutch of him/ not sure

Alex

doing a really good job doing his best to improve the server keep up the good work fammo

Legend

really good staff member my mate really good best admin!!!

Yoobs

my mate. cathymayroadman enthusiast. realllly bad pker. is scared of me. this nigga making BIG MOVEMENTS for the server with new forums and ingame items (07items)

Robes

there is some discussion as to whether he is a good staff member but i think he is loyal to the server but sometimes takes matters into his own hands too far (e.i locking certain topics, unbanning people)

G'Mod%20Crown.pngUngrateful

good staff member hes proven that he can be trusted and is a good member of the mutual community

Harley

ur a crack addict sonic the hedgehog cosplayer irl but ur a good guy and uve been forum mod more times than ive been forum banned (lolz maybe not im always banned!!! =) )

N/A

Bride Chucky

i don't really know why he got promoted as i dont see him doing much in game so much and on forums i dont see anything aside from quoting people without adding extra posts/comments

Support%20Crown.pngPedro Fails

probably the best staff member the server has ever seen. helps everyone and never flames even 1 time!!!!!! needs admin

Edited by Pedro

Alex

Don't know him but I heard he's doing good

Legend

Does his work, on time and efficient

Yoobs

Yoobs is bae, helpful, and nice.

Robes

Has had his times, times with inactivity and activity, and so far I think he'll be here until the end.

Ungrateful

Great player in game, and replies to everyone he can possibly reply to.

Harley

Has his work done very efficiently and fast, would trust him more than most players.

N/A

N/A best moderator ever, I honestly think we might need more staff members on a 120 players a day server *coughs*imhere*coughs* jk :D

Bride Chucky

I will criticize Bride Chucky because whenever he's on, he doesn't do what Ungrateful does. HELP PEOPLE. All he does is talk to his a7e's and stakes and legit annoys a lot of people. I believe that he has not done a lot of things to help the server, and I honestly think we might need a new one.

Elizathepat

10/10 would bang

Alex

Don't know personally but he's doing a great work.

Legend

What can I say. He's very helpful but in-active. Does have time for the players helping them with their issues when he's online.

Yoobs

Biggest noob ever, demote rn.

NA kidding Yoobs is cool doing a good job aswell.

Robes

Very in-active (in-game) but overall, has done quiet alot helping players out and handling appeals n shit on forums.

Ungrateful

Best ever staff, he's active and he's always there for you. He's doing a very good job!

Harley

havent seen alot of him.

-

Bride Chucky

UH, i dont see him on too often but he's alright.

Please note that all feedback should be honest and constructive criticism. All negative and inappropriate comments such as trolling, spam, or unnecessary flame, will be removed without hesitation.

Suggestions for current staff members, and even suggestions for potentially new staff members are welcome, but must have valid, well explained reasons alongside the suggestion.

~RoatPkz Staff Team

Alex

So far everything has been great from him as a developer, some solid content & back-end 
updates so far.

Legend

No comment.

Yoobs

Loving your work so far, forums are turning out brilliant. Good job.

Robes

We've spoken once, but you seem to be quite inactive at the moment.

Ungrateful

Great staff member, always friendly & up for a chat. Handles all reports fairly and equally
which is great to see.

Harley

My other Aussie, you're efficient at your position and always up for a discussion. 
Really deserving of your position.

N/A

Bride Chucky

You need to change your attitude a bit towards other players, especially
when they're asking for help. Other than that, you seem
like a nice person.

Edited by Zoradz

Hello fellow members of the RoatPkz community. The members of the RoatPkz Staff Team would appreciate constructive criticism, preferably in-depth, as well as opinions on their contributions as a member of the staff team from the player's perspective. This will be a monthly announcement topic in order to stay up to date.

Please ensure that you are being honest in your input, as this is to help the staff team provide better service and assistance to the members of the RoatPkz community.

The current staff team list, as well as their user profiles, are listed below for convenience. 

Alex

Keeps his promise of 3 updates a week so far so i can't complain.

Legend

Does his job.

Yoobs

Does his job.

Robes

Doesn't do his job. (also really inactive ingame)

Ungrateful

Does his job, maybe needs to get a little bit more hard (kinda soft atm).

Harley

Has experience so i'm sure he's gonna do his job, also really active.

N/A

Bride Chucky

Demote this dumb arab real quick.

Edited by Kevin

Developer%20Crown.pngDeveloper(s) Alex : People Gassing because of his return but truth is man has returned promised us 3-4 updates a week but from the past few weeks all I seen were a dragon spear update and replacing overloads with super combat potions. Overall still an irrelevant flowerman.

Admin%20Crown.gifAdministrator(s) Legend : Perhaps the best staff member atm, aside from being a dutch retard, he doesn't seem to annoy me as the other staff do.

F'Developer%20Crown.pngSite Manager(s) Yoobs : Bare wasteman who practices magic tricks when he's not on roadpks. He's British and he has development issues. 

G'Mod%20Crown.pngGlobal Moderator(s) Robes & Ungrateful : Robes was a nice guy but turned into a retard after he started befriending the server reject Castial. I still like him though, I guess he's just doing his job because I know he's under alot of pressure from yoobs snitching on him. Ungrateful is overall a nice guy, he could be more involved with the community in terms of posting and stuff, most of his post are the regular troll stuff like hhhhh and shit, you get me?

Forum%20Mod%20Crown.gifForum Moderator(s) Harley : Full on batty boi supporter idk what's wrong with this gasman, everytime he optimus prime transforms on you and becomes a side man. I know he's young and impressionable and power does corrupt kids so maybe that's the issue. Overall fix up you gayrights activist. 

Support%20Crown.pngServer Support Bride Chucky : What can I say he's the server favorite by far. #RidingMyMercedes2University  

• Upvote 1

Alex

i seen updates so i cant complain.

Legend

bare youtube legend, youtube.com/6stijn6. does his job almost as well as he does at pking !

Yoobs

beat him in a 1v1 brid on 07, may as well demote himself now. in all seriousness he seems to be a decent staff member and i have no complaints.

Robes

you guys demoted him, i dont know why your going to expect him to be even more active than he already was, being an admin didnt give him anything so why would you expect him to try so hard again to earn that title back. hes a good staff member but if you're going to treat him like looty (ragdoll) dont expect him to perform his job up to your standards.

Ungrateful

i seen you ingame, pretty active and does things associated with moderator status.

Harley

my a7e bat, hes been around since i joined the server and glad hes still here, im not on the forums much so cant comment on his performance

N/A

Bride Chucky

who is this, i only ever see him in duel arena and that makes him a bare wasteman, only battybois come to a span server and stake.

suggestions: ignorance was best mod to date, promote him again and this server will get more players than 07!

Guys You Don't See Me On Because of the timezone i'm everyday active and i help people but u guys have to give me time i'm always active ingame and i do my best to help people.

aren't you same my time zone, but this is 3rd time , i see  you ingame after you got server helper, sorry.

Guys You Don't See Me On Because of the timezone i'm everyday active and i help people but u guys have to give me time i'm always active ingame and i do my best to help people.

Lol it's rami, finally getting on the forums? Rami gettin some work to get more popular with people :D glad to see you're here.

• Yoobs locked this topic
  • Yoobs unpinned this topic