Donator Zone

spartacus666

Hi, This will be my first guide. I will have more to come after this but here is the first guide. Recently I have gotten many question from new donators about donator zone. Hopefully this guide covers everything you need to know about Donator zone.

A question I have gotten a lot is how do you even get to donator zone? well here is how

c827dec5212d139aacec6fdc8f46972e.gif

A second question I have gotten a lot is what do these monster drop. Here is a list of everything they drop from common, rare to super rare

VERY COMMON

• Super Combat Potion 

VERY COMMON - (1/30)

• Barrelchest Anchor 
  • Fighter Hat  
  • Fighter Torso 
  • Fire Cape 
  • Mage's Book 
  • Master Wand  
  • Seers' Ring (i) 
  • Archers' Ring (i)  
  • Warrior Ring (i) 
  • Berserker Ring (i) 
  • Blessed Spirit Shield 
  • Spirit Shield  

RARE - (1/100)

• Dragonfire Shield  
  • Dragon Claws 
  • Vesta's Longsword 
  • Vesta's Spear 
  • Zuriel's Staff 
  • Morrigan's Coif  
  • Morrigan's Body 
  • Morrigan's Chaps 
  • Statius's Full Helm 
  • Statius's Platebody 
  • Statius's Platelegs 
  • Zuriel's Hood 
  • Zuriel's Robe top 
  • Zuriel's Robe Bottom 

Super Rare- (1/1000)

• Magic Fang

A third question I have gotten asked a lot is what build should I bring I recommend your best gear strength wise but if not this is what i use.

2-3 Strength Potions

5-10 Restores

A Dragon Dagger

And a full inventory of food

9de221b13905f9e7a4e43d3bd4e97c41.gif

Luckily there is a bank and alter there so you can bank items and also regenerate health and your special attack and prayer.

Here is a quick run through of all the attacks and Npc Names that you will be killing why you are here

Here is the Roatz Pkz Knight he has a ags he with special attack you with it and regular attack you with it, you will want to pray Melee why fighting it

051b8ecba4982c522603a8c0cf310b88.gif

Here is the Roatz Pkz Saint she is one of the harder ones to kill unless you are using Karils Or Morrgians because she hits hard she barrages you constantly, you will want to pray Mage why fighting her

7d22a1a3b1fc34f544320c79bcc82b63.gif

Here is the Roatz Pkz Archer he will range you with a crystal bow you will want to pray Range why fighting her

18155248ef3986b30fdf887dee8bfae4.gif

There is A bank and a alter here also if you need to restock on food or prayer As shown

8a08581cf64d7f5b3c0f7823e9ed3f8d.gif

I hope you guys enjoyed please leave suggestions for the future also feel free to pm me in-game if you need help with anything. Have a great day on Roatz Pkz :)

Edited by spartacus666
  • Upvote 1