She rags just fuck off

Matttt

Just now, danksmoke said:

seems as if you're bitching a whole lot about nothing. plus you're my slave don't get it twisted. seem to not be over your parents dying from cancer still :'(

" Don't get it twisted, cancer about parents " lol kid you honestly get no likes or respect you slave, Come back with better insults you ignoramus.

1 minute ago, danksmoke said:

ignoramus? is that what your mom nicknamed you before she got slaughtered by the cancer? such a shame.. she was a good $2 slut on the real. who cares about likes or respect? it's a fucking random rsps server. If i wanted a comeback i'd scrape it off the roof of your mothers dead cancer mouth.

" If i wanted a comeback " english please you illiterate moron, You wouldn't ever comeback you know you would get stomped in brid. The fact you can only talk about cancer shows how small minded you really are, Likes & respect as in no one likes or respects you. You're just another random kid trying to cause a scene pipe down retard.

btw I'm actually cool with bilal you fucking pleb

1 minute ago, Xbrzh said:

king billy.

Billy can fuck off too :D

Just now, Matttt said:

" If i wanted a comeback " english please you illiterate moron, You wouldn't ever comeback you know you would get stomped in brid. The fact you can only talk about cancer shows how small minded you really are, Likes & respect as in no one likes or respects you. You're just another random kid trying to cause a scene pipe down retard.

btw I'm actually cool with bilal you fucking pleb

Billy can fuck off too :D

you're obviously to stupid to understand the insult. haha yet i've been on here longer than you. good try at it. waiting at easts for you to tele on up "pleb"

11 minutes ago, danksmoke said:

ignoramus? is that what your mom nicknamed you before she got slaughtered by the cancer? such a shame.. she was a good $2 slut on the real. who cares about likes or respect? it's a fucking random rsps server. If i wanted a comeback i'd scrape it off the roof of your mothers dead cancer mouth.

3 minutes ago, danksmoke said:

you're obviously to stupid to understand the insult. haha yet i've been on here longer than you. good try at it. waiting at easts for you to tele on up "pleb"

You're so cool bro, Fuck off you retard.

::oldbrid I don't nh 

you're so butt hurt its insane. 

Just now, danksmoke said:

butthurt? you're the one getting heated. loooooooool. remember what the therapist told you. your parents cancer wasn't your fault. but your sister putting the gun in her mouth... well yeah.. that was your fault. hate to break it to you. 

LMFAAAAOOO mate.. You honestly got problems, I could sit here all day & keep replying to your dumb ass but I got a life to live & money to make, cya ig retard.

• 1 month later...