thanks for tent

16kvszb.png

Thank you for tent.

only posted because all he does is talk shit about me for no reason so fuck it why not post.

inb4 craig posts a pic of me l0l craig killed me by using ags but wouldnt skull in our brid fight so ill be waiting for that kill pic from the retard

so far killed sinister kil pic coming soon for the rest of these "#1" pkers on roat pkz

1 hour ago, Ahmash said:

nice kill looking forward on seeing more

You will, Trust me (: 

56 minutes ago, Zoradz said:

Bl Jake :(
Nice kill though.

Nah and ty 

42 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

Wait till he finds someone with your Skype :P 

Goodluck with that ((:

32 minutes ago, Bind U Dead said:

Badluck Mr Jake :(

Nah 

1 hour ago, King Lee said:

I saw this guy hybridding with fcape dfs (no book) in Mystics lol what a joke

Lee no idea what you're talking about because I don't even brid in mystics or a dfs lmfao. Keep tryin to stick up for your friends mate. I understand still no respect for your lies. 

1 hour ago, Xbrzh said:

Using Roat combat to his advantage, smart thing to do tbh 

Glad you don't dick ride :P 

7 hours ago, Chris said:

?

???

6 hours ago, Ryan said:

Nice kill mate

Thank you bro

6 hours ago, Pedro said:

u looted dboots lol retard

2 hours ago, Kihfan55 said:

Bullied like 8 straight fights and u killed me with a 19-38 on tank when I was out lol

why did u log out after this kill btw? xD

Bullied? You called me bad even tho you have telied more times then I can count, You talk shit and flame for no reason. Never logged just got bored and got off as u noticed roat pkz is "so fun" (: 

& I looted boots cuz I was in a rush prolly moron 

4 hours ago, Sinister said:

You could have 100kps each on all of us, and everyone would still know EVERY member in Meridian is x10 the pker you will EVER be. We compete with serious OSRS teams that have some of the most famous and respectable pkers on them. I personally haven't took Roat serious for like 9months.

TL;DR, You killed me, but flaming yoobs is just gonna get you an error screen when you try log in so stop tryna play bigman and just hit us when you see us in wild yeah?

Didn't flame yoobs I joke around with him, I respect him as a person and a pker. you on the other hand... Not so much all you do is dickride with your friends.. I never started with you or spy or craig but all three of you decided to fuck with me for some reason lol. Idc about your team mate lmfao just stop and you act like i avoid you in wildy lmfao.. I don't get where u say that Ive killed you on alts on mains its no secret all you do is dickride for your friends but thats fine your words mean nothing to me along with ur other friends 

its insane how people on this game start problems for no reason and have there friends dickride for them when something happens lmfao 

Just tell gretar fix combat system and If i still kill you and you have all your friends call me bad then your just retarded 

• Upvote 2
6 minutes ago, Sinister said:

Where did i even mention alts, you're so lost you're just making things up, i don't even have to dickride anyone i'm one of the best pkers on the server and my mates just happen to be the other top pkers, it's not my fault we have 0 competition, hence why we moved to other servers and OSRS, they work and people with thumbs pk there.

You pj'd Jake and i hit you off, cry me a river.

"I'm one of the" come on dude just stop you are legit giving yourself titles lmfao...  and I mention alts to show you I'm not scared of fighting you I don't need to lie for your respect cause I don't want it especially on a rsps that don't mean anything to me. I don't care about what you do but as long as you dick ride and complain of how "bad" I am to your friends you will always be a moron to me. At least I'm man enough to tell people who are actually better then me that they are good like yoobs. I respect yoobs because he knows when to stop and when its time to just realize you aren't the #1 pker and let that ego go and realize someone can actually kill you or be as just as good as you. Yeah yoobs is good I'm not saying he is bad but you just need to let that stop getting to your head.. ppl can beat you lmfao you wont win every fight man. I know I'm not the best but at least I can say that without thinking twice about it.

You might as well stop because everything u say don't matter.. You start shit for no reason like I said and complain. 

I pjd jake because he was fighting a guy in range thats not a real fucking fight lmfao he was still full inv and i didnt care you pjed me lmfao you really think id be butt hurt ? 

• Upvote 1

"I never started with anyone! I am a nice player and I randomly got flamed!!!!!" <---Basically what ur saying

I told you "if ur gonna complain about the server 24/7 then just log off" u said "Me??????" i say yeah then u say "ME??" "ME????" "MEE???" as if ur in any merit to make the case that this server is good/bad anyway. ur ass lol

after i tell u to stfu, i never say anything directly to u i only respond to ur retarded questions to me and u continue on flaming me and sini

It's actually completely humorous that ur trying to make the case for the people who are viewing this that u tried either a) not instigate this or b) tried to diffuse it, I mean, you made a flame topic for fucks sake lmfao

ur not innocent so stop being a fucking crybaby l0l. If ur gonna make a flame topic then try to stand by ur actions rather than acting like u were in duress from anyone to make this topic. U made this topic for attention and to try to convince at least 1 person that u are competitive with me, which isn't the truth

4 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

"I never started with anyone! I am a nice player and I randomly got flamed!!!!!" <---Basically what ur saying

I told you "if ur gonna complain about the server 24/7 then just log off" u said "Me??????" i say yeah then u say "ME??" "ME????" "MEE???" as if ur in any merit to make the case that this server is good/bad anyway. ur ass lol

after i tell u to stfu, i never say anything directly to u i only respond to ur retarded questions to me and u continue on flaming me and sini

It's actually completely humorous that ur trying to make the case for the people who are viewing this that u tried either a) not instigate this or b) tried to diffuse it, I mean, you made a flame topic for fucks sake lmfao

ur not innocent so stop being a fucking crybaby l0l. If ur gonna make a flame topic then try to stand by ur actions rather than acting like u were in duress from anyone to make this topic. U made this topic for attention and to try to convince at least 1 person that u are competitive with me, which isn't the truth

innocent ? lol are you dumb????? You three basically started calling me bad for no reason lmfao I was complaining about how bad the combat system is and you randomly start saying I'm "trash" and "garbage"  I made this topic to show how some of the "best" "top" brids aren't what they think they are or what people say they are. You complain about youtuber rank how u get flame only its because you cause the flame you legit start the flame lmfao along with sini and craig. I didn't flame the fact you said I flamed you is a joke you and craig talking about my  "cancer" parents is a flame I never said anything to disrespect either of you retards. I complain about the server because its true the combat system is fucked up everyone knows it even yoobs ive seen yoobs even complain about it which shows a lot. 

Just stop trying to make yourself look better man you lost this fight idc how many ppl dick ride you I speak my mind. 

10 minutes ago, Sinister said:

You seem it :kappa:

im best pker

coolio sini

• Upvote 2
Just now, Sinister said:

giphy.gif

Yoobs knows what he's talking about because unlike you he's actually a pker and plays OSRS, obviously you just want attention, we're not gonna Why GG you and make you relevant, sorry bro.

Lmfao honestly that gif is for you man...  If i wanted attention I would of posted your kill pic as well but I didn't even though I believe you are a bigger retard then spy but oh well. 

• Upvote 1
Just now, Matttt said:

innocent ? lol are you dumb????? You three basically started calling me bad for no reason lmfao I was complaining about how bad the combat system is and you randomly start saying I'm "trash" and "garbage"  I made this topic to show how some of the "best" "top" brids aren't what they think they are or what people say they are. You complain about youtuber rank how u get flame only its because you cause the flame you legit start the flame lmfao along with sini and craig. I didn't flame the fact you said I flamed you is a joke you and craig talking about my  "cancer" parents is a flame I never said anything to disrespect either of you retards. I complain about the server because its true the combat system is fucked up everyone knows it even yoobs ive seen yoobs even complain about it which shows a lot. 

ur just so well mannered ingame it sounds like =P lmfao clown 

Just now, Kihfan55 said:

ur just so well mannered ingame it sounds like =P lmfao clown 

1 minute ago, Sinister said:

Post my killpic, it'll just make your life harder when i actually play n embarass you

Don't need to post one of you lmfao your just a dick rider. *Embarrass ? lmfao you tried last night in front of Craig and spy didn't work

1 minute ago, Kihfan55 said:

ikr lmfao, this guy is probably under the assumption that we would make a topic about him L O L

Never said you would lmfao why spam with sini on the topic ? inb4 more complains 

Just now, Sinister said:

You don't even get online after the last bullying session i gave you.

Either of you get on

lol I'm on my phone not even home that's why I told selena ill deal with him later as for you there is no need I already slapped you if I have to do it again I will and this time ill make sure to record it but as for now stay heated I expect you to be furious. 

Just now, Sinister said:

Get online for 10 fights and ill have enough clips on you for a full vid.

As for arun, all your mates have left you so i understand you trying to hype up so we don't forget who you are but you'll get put in your place you always are, you flame until your girl leaves you IRL then you vent to me on kik like i care about you rofl.

Maccies manager ting

Sinister the fact you still comment on this thread shows you have nothing else to do with your time. 

How many times am I gonna have to reply to your shit insults and "commands" ?

4 minutes ago, Sinister said:

Get online for 10 fights and ill have enough clips on you for a full vid.

As for arun, all your mates have left you so i understand you trying to hype up so we don't forget who you are but you'll get put in your place you always are, you flame until your girl leaves you IRL then you vent to me on kik like i care about you rofl.

Maccies manager ting

atleast I wasn't sending her money when she didn't like me or call her a psyco then start talking to her again a couple weeks ago :P lie to your m8s, you take my jokes as flames but its no worries bc I like the entertainment

Just now, Sinister said:

don't pani2hard little edge pker your time is coming

Lmfao I bet it is mate, I've never been seen pking at edge.  

Panic2hard, Matttt whatever u want to call me is fine with me Ill still deal with you and your  friends 

ik yoobs is gonna like all your shit now lmfao. 

inb4 ::ban mate. I better log now :D

laughing-gif10.gif

2 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

atleast I wasn't sending her money when she didn't like me or call her a psyco then start talking to her again a couple weeks ago :P lie to your m8s, you take my jokes as flames but its no worries bc I like the entertainment

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 

dead asf

r.i.p. sini 2k16 m8

1 minute ago, Matttt said:

Lmfao I bet it is mate, I've never been seen pking at edge.  

Panic2hard, Matttt whatever u want to call me is fine with me Ill still deal with you and your  friends 

ik yoobs is gonna like all your shit now lmfao. 

inb4 ::ban mate. I better log now :D

laughing-gif10.gif

Liked one comment from Sinister and was liking the part that isnt even relevant 2 you calm down bud and for you're other comment dont be so dumb lmao.

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Sinister said:

Do not force me to completely embarass you i have the chats uno

lmao I'm over what happened, couldn't care less about it. we all know the real reason why you started disliking me.

i wont get embarrassed over what people on roatz think of me, if you want me to tell some more truth i can because its clear that you care...

Just now, Sinister said:

tell as much truth as you want bruv it's just funny how bipolar you are you do your best to suck me off behind closed doors and act like a bigman when people are paying you the slightest bit of attention

you are mad at me atm because i told jake that you could of given him my skype before, you said that i was flaming you lmao.

you called leah a psycho and said that's why you stopped talking to her then to days later you are friends again loooool that was just after we had broken up too, probably the worst part.

look at yourself before you start saying shit about me

2 minutes ago, Sinister said:

I'm not friends with her you delusional ape, it's understandable why you're paranoid though not like she hasn't left you for her maccies manager or anything.

I'm not mad it's just comical how many sides you have to your personality, get to oldbrid anyway im sick of talking

c8238-1.gif?w=509&h=287

Sini is in the blue. Yoobs is in black, @Xbrzh in red

r.i.p.s 

• Upvote 2