Roat Pkz Updates 23/02/16

Gretar

Okay we all need to calm down, Yh these are good updates but they should have been done a long time ago. We are so used to not getting any updates everyone is gettin erect when some happen. Not to make everything negative but the combat is still cancer and there is no decanter. Once that's sorted i will be happy. 

51 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

Okay we all need to calm down, Yh these are good updates but they should have been done a long time ago. We are so used to not getting any updates everyone is gettin erect when some happen. Not to make everything negative but the combat is still cancer and there is no decanter. Once that's sorted i will be happy. 

Combat is a very long progress, the formula is so hard to correct - It'll never be perfect because Jagex do not release their formulas. It's all a matter of trial and error. 

Decanter is not a priority. 

Just now, Zoradz said:

Combat is a very long progress, the formula is so hard to correct - It'll never be perfect because Jagex do not release their formulas. It's all a matter of trial and error. 

Decanter is not a priority. 

I understand that but its been messed up for a long time, he only recently "re wrote" it but it didn't make much difference.

decanter is a priority.

4 hours ago, Xbrzh said:

I understand that but its been messed up for a long time, he only recently "re wrote" it but it didn't make much difference.

decanter is a priority.

It made quite a bit of difference. I believe he's currently doing a lot more testing with it.

4 hours ago, Sinister said:

So many other servers have it down to a key, no reason why we shouldn't, we're considered a big RSPS but to every other 'big RSPS' roat is a joke development wise. Just my opinion.

We have an idea to make it as close to as osrs combat system as possible. Whether that's going ahead still or not is beyond me. Every other RSPS has more than 1 developer, I also don't think they're using the same source base as us.

Hey guys! So the links for voting don't work for me and they haven't been working for a long time. Since the, the links for voting redirect to an error message saying that the URL was not found and shows your website host. Any way to fix as it seems like it isn't coming from my end?