Saradomin's tear

I personally would love this item as well as many people I talked to because the saradomin sword is a great weapon, but I don't see it being used often and I feel like if this was added to the pk shop, for maybe 2k pkp,  it could get popular among pures since this isn't that good of a main weapon and make for some good combos.

100% support

the only use a sara sword has on rs is strength mode option which is useless on roatz cos we got xp lock

the blessed sara sword has 88 str bonus but so is tent whip with bandos book and it poisons, also the special attack isnt very good cos it uses 65% and hits 25% harder so at pure lvl ur maxing at around 55

it shud be added imo wud be cheaper alternative to tent whip for pures, theres no point adding the sara tear its brtter to add the blessed ss in shop for 500 pkp, this a more reasonable price and it shudnt degrade either

Edited by Ahmash
2 hours ago, Ahmash said:

100% support

the only use a sara sword has on rs is strength mode option which is useless on roatz cos we got xp lock

the blessed sara sword has 88 str bonus but so is tent whip with bandos book and it poisons, also the special attack isnt very good cos it uses 65% and hits 25% harder so at pure lvl ur maxing at around 55

it shud be added imo wud be cheaper alternative to tent whip for pures, theres no point adding the sara tear its brtter to add the blessed ss in shop for 500 pkp, this a more reasonable price and it shudnt degrade either

Totally agree to this, would love to see it in game.