GAMBLING! NEW ERA! (READ)

mauloffro

Hey guy's I've been saying I was going to make a post the past few day's on my hosting and what not so here it is.

Game : Maul's goodie bag

What is it? : Maul's goodie bag is a recent remade game out of original runescape brought to roatpkz which consist of 3 high valued items such as, AGS, SERP HELM, acb followed by 3 lower valued items such as vls, dfs and what not. the chances of striking a 5000pkp/2500pkp item is 3/28 which is about 1/9 or a little over a 10% chance which is actually pretty good. And the chances of striking an item overall (including low valued obviously) is about 6/28 which comes out to about a 1/5 chance. You will need to trade the host, pay you're fair (fair depends on host I charge 250pkp per play) and after accepted he will say "mixing" followed by "pick" then you state your desired number! Let's say an ags was in slot 1 of 28 in your inventory and you pick 1 you're a winner! INVENTORY WILL BE MIXED AFTER EACH PLAY WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN AN EMPTY SLOT LAST PICK COULD BE AND AGS NEXT PICK.

Who can play? : Anybody!

How do we know you and you're cc wont scam? : All host's will be required to record their hosting and post on the players command at the end of his "hosting time" ( no longer than a hour after request to post has been made) Other than that you need to trust the host's I am reviewing will be trusting ranks. (UPDATE: WERE CONSIDERING LIVE STEAMING) live stream would work by the "player" paying we "mix" then turn the video on while the stats are showing not the inventory then we will say "pick" then proceed to showing inventory upon their requested number this would completely eliminate suspicion.

When can I play? : Official 24/7 gaming will take place sometime next week even though I've been doing the past week solo. Were moving to an official part of the servers activity's

Is it free? : I CAN NOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH ITS NOT A GIVEAWAY 250pkp per play! ( depending host and items )

Is it illegal? : Absolutely not it's going to be a great new addition to the server instead of risking your bank at duel arena you can risk a minimal amount of pkp for a possible huge return and the best part, THERES NO PID!

Refunds? Refunds will only be granted by the cc owner, myself, mauloffro. Refunds will only be accepted if one of my host actually scammed someone which I cant say enough will never happen and the host is refusing to post a video followed by the player posting a video ( RECORD AT YOUR RISK)

What payments accepted? I accept only pkp and vote tickets (once more depending on host)

APPLICATION FORMAT AND REQ'S FOR HOST:

Have you played longer than 6 month? (requirement and proof needed)

username? ( Must be donar for ::yelling purposes sorry)

bank must be 100,000pkp and above ( ingame proof or picture needed)

what recording device will you be using? (requirement)

why do you support this? (requirement also)

CURRENTLY ACCEPTED HOST'S

mauloffro

pk guy

EXAMPLE OF THE GAME: https://i.gyazo.com/9d16881de10197b20d81a5fcfd42db02.gif (HOSTED BY PK GUY)

Edited by mauloffro
UPDATED
  • Upvote 1

Sounds great, I want to apply for host.

Have you played longer than 6 month? (requirement and proof needed) : yes, check my highscores got 9k kills recently, plus on old forum I was a veteran rank, and I've been donator since 2012 (Gretar can verify?)

username? ( Must be donar for ::yelling purposes sorry) : Pk Guy (that's me!)

bank must be 100,000pkp and above ( ingame proof or picture needed) : Just bought divine recently thats why look a bit poor, sold alot to get it, but I'm sure its 100k+ in items.. i.gyazo.com/98315f5f3f207518cbdd793aaacb1fe8.png

what recording device will you be using? (requirement) Hypercam, also I have new twitch acc for live streams (check my sig lol)

why do you support this? (requirement also) It will be fun for the players, and another chance to win items. Also I really like the idea and I have the capacity to do this because I have a decent mix of some high value items and low value items, plus I'm a regular donator - I'm buying packs now and then to top up my bank so even if kids get really lucky and win stuff I won't drop out of this game. And I'm very active, almost daily so yeah pick me, I can be trusted to host as well because I don't need to scam lol

• Upvote 1

I did some of this tonight, there's of a lot of potential here because it was getting popular and sorry to some people I couldn't reply to just too many talking to me at once. First time doing it so took a few tries to get the hang of it (with streaming as well, because I had to learn how to add a banner to cover my inventory for mixing items around). 

https://i.gyazo.com/9d16881de10197b20d81a5fcfd42db02.gif

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Game Support II said:

I did some of this tonight, there's of a lot of potential here because it was getting popular and sorry to some people I couldn't reply to just too many talking to me at once. First time doing it so took a few tries to get the hang of it (with streaming as well, because I had to learn how to add a banner to cover my inventory for mixing items around). 

https://i.gyazo.com/9d16881de10197b20d81a5fcfd42db02.gif

i dont think you should be streaming on roatpkz behalf, let alone on twitch will ban u.

I know streaming RSPS isn't allowed on twitch, because they are illegal. Pretty sure Youtube has the same rule but they don't enforce it unless Jagex make a complaint. 

Anyway what's the worst that can happen?  I get banned from twitch and make a new account or join a new streaming site. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, mauloffro said:

You're saying he's going to be banned for using twitch? would you like me to post my conversation with gretar? Is their something im not comprehending that I should know? Also your a moderator don't be toxic over a forums post for real.

@Graphics

Twitch ban people who stream RSPS's, if you remotely knew what you were talking about it would be nice. 

11 hours ago, mauloffro said:

Awesome content man thanks for taking an earlier jump to a new start, but please when gambling I ask that you join my cc for rank purposes, @Game Support II

there was 10+ ppl involved in the short time he was live im telling ya this cud be the next big thing, u shud do a few more different games too like the guard game

@Xbrzh @Pedro stay on topic or gdfo

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, spartacus666 said:

+1

Scamming on a live stream and then leaving the video online to be able to watch later would be like robbing a bank and filming it with your phone and then uploading it to youtube. Why? Because you'd have to be a complete moron to document your crimes.

Not one person reported me for scamming so far but I understand your concern, the temptation to steal 250 pkp is just too great!!! Even if eventually there is a dodgy host who scams, maul said he will refund and I would also back that promise.

• Upvote 1

On 3/1/2016 at 11:39 PM, Game Support II said:

Scamming on a live stream and then leaving the video online to be able to watch later would be like robbing a bank and filming it with your phone and then uploading it to youtube. Why? Because you'd have to be a complete moron to document your crimes.

Not one person reported me for scamming so far but I understand your concern, the temptation to steal 250 pkp is just too great!!! Even if eventually there is a dodgy host who scams, maul said he will reisand I would also back that promise.

thats why my clans cc is majority staff

@Graphics thanks for putting thought into my game idea and taking over for the little amount of time im going to be gone

• 7 months later...