Yoobs

Omfgitzhere

5 minutes ago, Omfgitzhere said:

Were you dropkicked at birth? You're like the most insecure kid ever lmao. Quit hiding behind admin powers you little mong. Deleting and closing my threads just because daddy doesn't give you enough attention irl:(

Do you need attention so bad you purposely make retards threads so people will reply to you. Stop using your make a wish foundation on roatpkz items you cancerous retard. Ill close you off this game if you talk to me like that again, dont be envy me because you're dad realised how much of a downie you were going to turn out to be so he left you and your whore mother to fend on your own and mine stayed around. Im not hiding behind admin powers i removed your shitty topic because its an awful fucking idea.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Yoobs said:

Do you need attention so bad you purposely make retards threads so people will reply to you. Stop using your make a wish foundation on roatpkz items you cancerous retard. Ill close you off this game if you talk to me like that again, dont be envy me because you're dad realised how much of a downie you were going to turn out to be so he left you and your whore mother to fend on your own and mine stayed around. Im not hiding behind admin powers i removed your shitty topic because its an awful fucking idea.

There you go again hiding behind powers, making threats lmao. You're the one who obviously needs the attention, seeing everything you do leads to show you're desperately wanting daddy to hug you. Don't blame me for the isolation you have in real life.

Just now, Omfgitzhere said:

There you go again hiding behind powers, making threats lmao. You're the one who obviously needs the attention, seeing everything you do leads to show you're desperately wanting daddy to hug you. Don't blame me for the isolation you have in real life.

I have no isolation in my life i comfortably go out and associate with people that aren't braindead. This isnt a threat this is a promise you slave. Why would i want attention from all the cancerous retards in this community? Daddy does hug me, dont be upset because the only thing your daddy would hug is a suicide vest and a school bus of children. Fuck off back to praying to the north you stupid fuck.

I have no isolation in my life i comfortably go out and associate with people that aren't braindead. This isnt a threat this is a promise you slave. Why would i want attention from all the cancerous retards in this community? Daddy does hug me, dont be upset because the only thing your daddy would hug is a suicide vest and a school bus of children. Fuck off back to praying to the north you stupid fuck.

mecca is towards the west bro   ::west

Edited by Xbrzh
  • Upvote 1

"This isn't a threat, this is a promise", seems like you're even more insecure than I thought you were. You obviously do want attention with all these retarded acts. I'm starting to think you were molested as a child.

"This isn't a threat, this is a promise", seems like you're even more insecure than I thought you were. You obviously do want attention with all these retarded acts. I'm starting to think you were molested as a child.

Retarded acts? You are crying and trying to flame me on the forums because i deleted you're awful suggestion on making RoatPKZ completely P2W. Do you have something loose inside your brain?

Just now, mauloffro said:

@Yoobs Ban it before it lays eggs.

His make a wish is to be able to play RoatPKZ before the cancer eventually kills him, i cant really ban him :S

2 minutes ago, Yoobs said:

Retarded acts? You are crying and trying to flame me on the forums because i deleted you're awful suggestion on making RoatPKZ completely P2W. Do you have something loose inside your brain?

His make a wish is to be able to play RoatPKZ before the cancer eventually kills him, i cant really ban him :S

Explain to me how my suggestion even makes it a P2W lmao. It's already a P2W if you wanna look at it like that, with all the chaotics and spirit shields etc. These are easy advantages over anyone without them even costing a dime in game. What I'm talking about is shit that's still gonna be worthful and actually will have any meaning to donate for. Who the fuck is going to donate for any item that's in the store right now, with all these dumb ass prices hanging above them. Enlighten me lmfao.

1 minute ago, Omfgitzhere said:

Explain to me how my suggestion even makes it a P2W lmao. It's already a P2W if you wanna look at it like that, with all the chaotics and spirit shields etc. These are easy advantages over anyone without them even costing a dime in game. What I'm talking about is shit that's still gonna be worthful and actually will have any meaning to donate for. Who the fuck is going to donate for any item that's in the store right now, with all these dumb ass prices hanging above them. Enlighten me lmfao.

nh me on a donor me on my non donor, ill even bring more switches and you will lose

You want to be enlighted? Arabs will donate 24/7 just to get huge packages to set there vesta sets. No one gives a fuck about the pkp items or pkp itself, you're suggestion was completely horrendous making it so you can buy just plain pkp that is the definition of P2W and you are like "oh how is it P2W" This is why people should fill out a medical form before they register on the forums to see how many brain cells they have and if its under a certain amount auto ban them.

4 minutes ago, Yoobs said:

You want to be enlighted? Arabs will donate 24/7 just to get huge packages to set there vesta sets. No one gives a fuck about the pkp items or pkp itself, you're suggestion was completely horrendous making it so you can buy just plain pkp that is the definition of P2W and you are like "oh how is it P2W" This is why people should fill out a medical form before they register on the forums to see how many brain cells they have and if its under a certain amount auto ban them.

Lmao it's the same shit. Can easily put the PK tickets at the price range of how much items sell for online. Only difference is you get straight pkp and can use it however the fuck you want. You've obviously never played any other server than Roatz, no fucking wonder you sound like you are on the edge of comitting suicide every day.

And to the other 2 retards that keep commenting on my thread trying desperately to gain my attention, quit trying mongs I'm in a convo with yoobs;).

Lmao it's the same shit. Can easily put the PK tickets at the price range of how much items sell for online. Only difference is you get straight pkp and can use it however the fuck you want. You've obviously never played any other server than Roatz, no fucking wonder you sound like you are on the edge of comitting suicide every day.

And to the other 2 retards that keep commenting on my thread trying desperately to gain my attention, quit trying mongs I'm in a convo with yoobs;).

How do i sound like im on the edge of "comitting" suicide, im locking this thread and any other one you create. You are legit one of the most braindead people that has ever joined this community.

• Yoobs locked this topic