Eh..clip dump i guess?

5 hours ago, Ahmash said:

nice vid m8 i like that gear and setup, 7.5k risk ur so lucky i wasnt ther...

is a serp + sotd + ags + stat set + eternals, it's 12k, because gretar made tent prot over sotd and ags for some gay fucking reason.

1 hour ago, panic2hard said:

I can't do this cause all I spec with ags is 0 and get rambo'd on tank gear every winstreak ive had either died by dh hits 60-70 with axe or rambo on tank it makes me not wanna pk no more tbh 

17-64 on ur stat set tank i see what u mean cuh

1 hour ago, Tsunades PP said:

is a serp + sotd + ags + stat set + eternals, it's 12k, because gretar made tent prot over sotd and ags for some gay fucking reason.

oh yh forgot about serp

reason for tent protecting over ags is cos back when ags was added to shop tent was like 4.5-5k pkp but since it was in vote shop price is gona eventually drop whereas ags will always be 4k

2 hours ago, Sativa seeds said:

nice sped up clips and black bars retard homo !! stay hiding in ::oldbrid retard kid kill yourself and don't say i'm just scared to brid cause im sick of getting 70'd on tank :)))

do u want to watch a full minute of magic fights? and black bars wtf? come to ::oldbrid ill fight you with my right eye closed and masturbating with my right hand and ill win against your spastic ass. you are scared. you're scared of a 70 on tank :)))

2 hours ago, Tsunades PP said:

do u want to watch a full minute of magic fights? and black bars wtf? come to ::oldbrid ill fight you with my right eye closed and masturbating with my right hand and ill win against your spastic ass. you are scared. you're scared of a 70 on tank :)))

or just learn to cut the clips retard fuck !!! come oldbrid come oldbrid, how bout going to actual wilderness u cancer fag !! 

1 minute ago, Tsunades PP said:

when i cut clips people complain retard fuck !!! come easts come easts, how bout going to actual oldbrid u kanker whore !!

l0l sped up clips are more of a complain than cutting... 'actual oldbrid' you don't even make sense fkn scared to step in real wildy cus u don't know multi lines???? haaaaa retard noob kys l2pk :))

• Upvote 1
Just now, Sativa seeds said:

l0l sped up clips are more of a complain than cutting... 'actual oldbrid' you don't even make sense fkn scared to step in real wildy cus u don't know multi lines???? haaaaa retard noob kys l2pk :))

l0l sped up clips are more of a complain than cutting...'actual wilderness' you don't even make sense fkn scared to step in real oldbrid cuz u dont know single lines???? aaaaaah special newb kus dl2pk :((