Really Yoobs?

I Mahatma I

I go on a server for massive recruiting for this server made at least 29 posts before ban to see this - http://gyazo.com/652a1abe90b20d2371797dc29e4f6d39

You'r a fucking traitor Yoobs you don't deserve Mod...

Sad part is i hopped in game see if you were on and you were fighting NPC's seems to me like you play that more then this, and you'r bloody staff...

I go on a server for massive recruiting for this server made at least 29 posts before ban to see this - http://gyazo.com/652a1abe90b20d2371797dc29e4f6d39

You'r a fucking traitor Yoobs you don't deserve Mod...

Sad part is i hopped in game see if you were on and you were fighting NPC's seems to me like you play that more then this, and

sad, we really dont need people spamming other servers because that could bring flame towards ares..  

At least i'm doing something to help the ECO grow... sad part is Yoobs is forums admin here and bam he is on other server playing it -.-

most likely not helping by spamming another server. most likely there going to come here and spam back.. maybe he felt like doing pvm since this is basically a pvp only server!

If he is admin on this server then he should not be doing any projects with other servers, that's just my opinion no need to get so butthurt

Actually the side who wants to restrict their fellow players are butt hurt. A happy worker is a hard working worker. 

Oh man he playing another server? Lets ban his account and remove his admin rank. He doesn't deserve it. Also, lets demote all the staff who play rs07 and other video games because that's against the rules. Fucking retard get a brain. Why are you going on other servers and ruining our reputation (little we do have).