RoatPKZ Staff Feedback 15/03/2016

Yoobs

Hello fellow members of the RoatPkz community. The members of the RoatPkz Staff Team would appreciate constructive criticism, preferably in-depth, as well as opinions on their contributions as a member of the staff team from the player's perspective. This will be a monthly announcement topic in order to stay up to date.

Please ensure that you are being honest in your input, as this is to help the staff team provide better service and assistance to the members of the RoatPkz community.

The current staff team list, as well as their user profiles, are listed below for convenience. 

EJoY23J.pngDeveloper(s)
N/A

img%22Global Admin(s)
Yoobs

img%22Administrator(s)
Legend

Ungrateful

img%22Global Moderator(s)
Zoradz

img%22Forum Moderator(s)
N/A

img%22Player Moderator(s)
Graphics

img%22Server Support
Bind U Dead

Smackd

Please note that all feedback should be honest and constructive criticism. All negative and inappropriate comments such as trolling, spam, or unnecessary flame, will be removed without hesitation.

Suggestions for current staff members, and even suggestions for potentially new staff members are welcome, but must have valid, well explained reasons alongside the suggestion.

~RoatPkz Staff Team

32 minutes ago, Yoobs said:

img%22Global Admin(s)
Yoobs

Need to learn to control ur emotions and keep friendship out of the picture as clearly u dont do your job to do your job u pick favourites (meridian) also never ever online online come on to mute people then log back out 

img%22Administrator(s)
Legend

Ungrateful

ungrateful- never change

Zoradz

idk u

img%22Forum Moderator(s)
N/A

Graphics

never change u need global mod 

img%22Server Support
Bind U Dead

Smackd

never change u guys need mod and ahmash and killbob would be introduced as new server support

Please note that all feedback should be honest and constructive criticism. All negative and inappropriate comments such as trolling, spam, or unnecessary flame, will be removed without hesitation.

Suggestions for current staff members, and even suggestions for potentially new staff members are welcome, but must have valid, well explained reasons alongside the suggestion.

~RoatPkz Staff Team

Edited by SmokeyMontana
  • Upvote 2
52 minutes ago, Yoobs said:

Hello fellow members of the RoatPkz community. The members of the RoatPkz Staff Team would appreciate constructive criticism, preferably in-depth, as well as opinions on their contributions as a member of the staff team from the player's perspective. This will be a monthly announcement topic in order to stay up to date.

Please ensure that you are being honest in your input, as this is to help the staff team provide better service and assistance to the members of the RoatPkz community.

The current staff team list, as well as their user profiles, are listed below for convenience. 

EJoY23J.pngDeveloper(s)
N/A

img%22Global Admin(s)
Yoobs

Never talked to you, but you seem to do your job within its parameters. Keep it up, we all know you're only human and it's hard to deal with all the cancer on this server. You seem to handle it accordingly imho.

img%22Administrator(s)
Legend

Nice to see you more active ingame, even if you're on alts :P

Ungrateful

Still mad about losing a 127 ks to your ags-gmaul rush last year

Zoradz

Exceptional guy. Keep it up man. I hear nothing but good things about you.

img%22Forum Moderator(s)
N/A

Graphics

Very active with the community; ingame and on the forums. Cool guy to talk to

img%22Server Support
Bind U Dead

Smackd

Both of these guys have always been really active as far as I can remember, even since before their SS positions.

~RoatPkz Staff Team

Spoiler

I was considering posting a topic re: general staff feedback because some of the actions being done were unneccessary, for example locking threads on the forum. I'm not talking about topics getting out of hand due to flaming, but where someone asks a question, they get one or two replies and a moderator locks it when more could be added to expand on that, or there is more to discuss. I feel like some of you are trigger happy with the lock button and it's suffocating the forums. There isn't enough new content on this forum, I'm trying to contribute and I know others are but it's disappointing when constraints are done like this. I can link examples of what I mean upon request. There are a few other niggles but I'll leave that for another time, for now I'll try to give some user-specific feedback...

Spoiler

Yoobs - As already mentioned by Smokey, you seem to be showing favoritism to your fellow clanmates which is not really fair on others. Also you should set an example by not flaming others (or at least keeping it to a minimal), I know as a staff member you get a lot of stick and people are rude to you all the time, but if you're rude back then you can't justify muting them because you've got to mute yourself aswell. Seriously, some of the stuff you've said to people is awful, it's no surprise many people have questioned how you're staff to begin with, with an attitude like that. C+ (Could do better)

Legend - No complaints. Gets a lot done behind the scenes (reports, appeals, EMAILS, etc.) but tries to be active player in-game and a forum presence too. Also claims to be mates with Mot Bot, who is of course the number one moderator now and forever. Doesn't look down on players and has been trusted to accept OSRS gold as donations. Keep on trucking.   B  

Ungrateful - Really nice person, maybe not as active in-game as you once were, but when you are on you are always putting people first before your own Pking and stuff. I usually see you surrounded by people. Plus doing a great job on the forums dealing with appeals all the time, although sometimes a bit too lenient I think - but at least you're sympathetic to players because sometimes I feel people are punished for very minor offences that I'd personally overlook. B+

Zoradz - Not encountered you much in-game, probably because you're at the other side of the world. Seen your posts around the forums now and then. Not much I can say, except at least you seem responsible and mature so yeah, good mod. A

Graphics - Very active in-game and deals with situations as staff should, pro-actively moderating. Active on the forums too, sometimes can lash out but not extreme like Yoobs, overall show him respect and get respect back, so can't really blame him. Very loyal and defensive of the server and Gretar, which is what an owner expects of his staff I guess. A+

Edited by Game Support II
only wanted spoiler for intro paragraph. forums software is lame, can't remove my spoilers. deal with it
  • Upvote 3

bind u dead- good job

smackhead- good job

legend- useless

mike- perfect

graphics- most active staff, best helper and does events for the community

zoradz- good job

yoobs- idk wat to even say about this 1 hes completely fucked in the head and i hav no idea how hes still staff but i like him 10/10 keep up the abuse m8:kappa:

future staff- im currently monitoring a player for ss rank, will suggest next feedback topic

• Upvote 1
Just now, Ahmash said:

wat do u do on roatz other than acc recoveries which any staff is capable of doing and logging in once or twice a week for 30 mins just to abuse

You see every update coming onto roatpkz? That's me n Gretar testing everytime over n over again. I do much more than you think. Also we checked staff activity a while ago and I was almost on top?

Developer(s)
N/A

Don't need

img%22Global Admin(s)
Yoobs

Good where you are

img%22Administrator(s)
Legend

Don't see you much

Ungrateful

Always helping promotion maybe but not needed

Zoradz

Don't get to see you much but you're #1

img%22Forum Moderator(s)
N/A

Don't need

Graphics

Don't talk to you much you're always helping people would recommend promote

img%22Server Support
Bind U Dead

Great helper, never see you not helping and trying to make Roat great again ;)

Smackd

Great helper but no need for promote you're great how you are

@Gretar ez promotion.

5 hours ago, Yoobs said:

EJoY23J.pngDeveloper(s)
N/A

could use one to help gretar pump out updates faster, really not needed though

img%22Global Admin(s)
Yoobs

boss

img%22Administrator(s)
Legend

my dad

Ungrateful

great guy, not active enough #12hrs

Zoradz

me m8

img%22Forum Moderator(s)
N/A

could use one

Graphics

img%22Server Support
Bind U Dead

boy

Smackd

ill abuse u 24/7 idc kid fite me

5 hours ago, Yoobs said:

first of all apologies for the lack of playing or being online i just haven't been feeling roatz anymore as i used to. I hope the excitement to play comes back since i investeq quite alot of time, friends, and even quite some cash into this game its been the one server where ive been there from the beginning so lets hope i can still be there at the end. I respect all of u no matter the discussions or experiences we have dealt with or shared in the past.

with that said im only going to give a small and probably the same opinion as i gave on all the other staff feedbacks forgive me for this aswell.

keep up the good work guys respect for all!

EJoY23J.pngDeveloper(s)
get one this position hasn't been filled for ages either remove it or get someone for the job ( someone who knows what he would be doing ofc )

img%22Global Admin(s)
Yoobs

great job keep doing what you do man! 

img%22Administrator(s)
Legend

Ungrateful

does alot off game still think u should come online a bit more you were so much fun when you were still active ingame - i do realize you dont always have the time and still work on the progress for making this a better server offgame. same opinion on both btw

Zoradz

no complaints a great lad and helps out as much as he can also he mostly comes on when its already late as hell ( atleast in my time zone ) but during this time there are barely any people let alone staff online so its nice to still be able to get helped out no matter what the time is.

img%22Forum Moderator(s)
same as with the  developers status needs someone to do the job

may i suggest @Ahmash or @Why Gg

some people like em like me and ofcourse other people don't but cmon these guys probably live on the forum i think they deserve a shot if they kwow what they would be signed up for ofcourse 

Graphics

same as zorad does a great job and helps out a lot ingame love chatting to him aswell

img%22Server Support
Bind U Dead

Smackd

both doing an great well deserved job keep it up guys! 

~RoatPkz Staff Team

Edited by rawrdatank
4 hours ago, Yoobs said:

EJoY23J.pngDeveloper(s)
N/A

img%22Global Admin(s)
Yoobs

The boss.

img%22Administrator(s)
Legend

my mate stijn is the #1 nher.

Ungrateful

I love mike.

Zoradz

my aussie mate , much love :)

img%22Forum Moderator(s)
N/A

Graphics

levi boy.

img%22Server Support
Bind U Dead

I'm Active hh :)

Smackd

My mate rahal.

~RoatPkz Staff Team

@Gretar =]

Edited by Bind U Dead
17 hours ago, Yoobs said:

EJoY23J.pngDeveloper(s)
N/A

img%22Global Admin(s)
Yoobs

Come back already, #1

img%22Administrator(s)
Legend

#1.5 Keep up the activity on Legend

Ungrateful

I like how you aren't afk anymore. 

Zoradz

img%22Forum Moderator(s)
N/A

Graphics

'active'? But you're not on???

img%22Server Support
Bind U Dead

Smackd

You two are doing well, but you both need to not take your friends sides.

• Upvote 2

Developer(s)
N/A

Global Admin(s)
Yoobs

Does his job 

Administrator(s)
Legend

Can't tell what you're doing atm to give feedback on.

Ungrateful

Same as Yoobs

Global Moderator(s)
Zoradz

Rlly false warning????

Atleast you're doing ur job as mod 

Forum Moderator(s)
N/A

Player Moderator(s)
Graphics

U deserve admin thnx

Excellent mod always helps me with problems with court 

Server Support
Bind U Dead

Forum posts are basic like 'Nice video mate.' etc. Locks topics in suggestions for no reason tf. Removes my posts that has his name in it for no reason? Ask him what the time is in Canada is offensive for zaid abu we his name is. Gonna just say it in here since he removed 4 posts already. Someone talk to him.

Smackd

Smackers.. 

Give him mod already

~RoatPkz Staff Team

• Upvote 1
  • Yoobs unpinned this topic