choppa/smokey980925

On March 17, 2016 at 3:28 PM, Speedsmasher said:

l0l smokey cleared , exposed u a few days ago on ur own topic for lying about scores, why u still trying so hard? rat kyp

😂😂 I deleted that topic cause I felt bad for you I lied about the score but you posted 0 kill pics of me while I posted baree of u lol post a kill pic of smokey980925 I'll give u my acc

Edited by SmokeyMontana
1 hour ago, SmokeyMontana said:

😂😂 I deleted that topic cause I felt bad for you I lied about the score but you posted 0 kill pics of me while I posted baree of u lol post a kill pic of smokey980925 I'll give u my acc

LOL u just admitted that u lied about scores, now chatshit get banged, i slapped u and ur butt buddy up, he cant save u

sv cleared

15 minutes ago, Speedsmasher said:

LOL u just admitted that u lied about scores, now chatshit get banged, i slapped u and ur butt buddy up, he cant save u

sv cleared

Why would I need to lie vs shit pkers lol I Meant to add a question mark at the end of I lied about the score , u still haven't posted any pics of me want me to post some pics of u ? Back to sucking meridian dick u doggie idk who let u out ur cage 

Just now, SmokeyMontana said:

Why would I need to lie vs shit pkers lol I Meant to add a question mark at the end of I lied about the score , u still haven't posted any pics of me want me to post some pics of u ? Back to sucking meridian dick u doggie idk who let u out ur cage 

l00l doggie? cage? pls. get good fam. u just admitted it tf u saying it doesnt make since dumb bitchass nigga

5 minutes ago, Speedsmasher said:

l00l doggie? cage? pls. get good fam. u just admitted it tf u saying it doesnt make since dumb bitchass nigga

cant even take u serious lol read ur forum signature then compare to your flame I already know ur a waste man that is secretly begging to get into meridan which is why u Suck there dicks "tf u saying it doesn't make since" buddy u really need me to re post topic ?

29 minutes ago, SmokeyMontana said:

cant even take u serious lol read ur forum signature then compare to your flame I already know ur a waste man that is secretly begging to get into meridan which is why u Suck there dicks "tf u saying it doesn't make since" buddy u really need me to re post topic ?

u deleted it cus u got exposed for lying about scores, beenthru told me he doesnt know where u his pics from, which even if its a lie, he said theyre his pics, plus u admitted it just now, give up rat, ive exposed a few others like prins a and toxicality for lying about scores, you aswell now, lmao trust me u wont get anywhere, rat.

33 minutes ago, Speedsmasher said:

u deleted it cus u got exposed for lying about scores, beenthru told me he doesnt know where u his pics from, which even if its a lie, he said theyre his pics, plus u admitted it just now, give up rat, ive exposed a few others like prins a and toxicality for lying about scores, you aswell now, lmao trust me u wont get anywhere, rat.

So beenthru is a better Pker then u but I'm not? And I lied about score cause I used beenthrus pics ? This is interesting

Edited by SmokeyMontana
Dumb ass
  • Upvote 1
Just now, SmokeyMontana said:

Ok so I will post some kill pics of u then u post some of me ? Deal???????

You already posted your 2 killpics and I already posted mine. Lmao go get good rat. You might be a decent hybrid with your max gear saving you, but you're shit all at nh lmao ur friend tried to save u and i gave him the D harder than i gave it to you LOL. I feel sorry for him. Next time pm sum1 else to save ur ass lmao.

1 minute ago, Speedsmasher said:

You already posted your 2 killpics and I already posted mine. Lmao go get good rat. You might be a decent hybrid with your max gear saving you, but you're shit all at nh lmao ur friend tried to save u and i gave him the D harder than i gave it to you LOL. I feel sorry for him. Next time pm sum1 else to save ur ass lmao.

You've never killed me. Prove me wrong 

6 minutes ago, Speedsmasher said:

exactly... you posted pictures of somebody else killing me

god bless you're a downie, that's like me doing this

51eb0d281d3d9cf2a5561b3a12b64019.png 

there i posted a killpic dumb rat cyaaa

Not a kill pic where is the kill message ? Ur gonna act like every time I didn't kill you u reply with "nice man" "gg bro" just tell me smokey has never dropped u multiple times so I can post can't believe a shit meridian wannabe like u trying to hype lmfao 

Edited by SmokeyMontana
7 minutes ago, SmokeyMontana said:

Not a kill pic where is the kill message ? Ur gonna act like every time I didn't kill you u reply with "nice man" "gg bro" just tell me smokey has never dropped u multiple times so I can post can't believe a shit meridian wannabe like u trying to hype lmfao 

idc if u killed me in brid, max sets were saving u, u got 0 kills when u banked ags and used tent instead, remember? dumb fuck irl

and i said that once, that nice man, because u combo'd, but tbh that was rng lmao, i shit on you in nh, made u tele 3x and 7-1d ur mate when u teamed on me, lmfao ur bad aff

meridian wannabe? they made a topic on who wants to join and i didnt ask to join, if i was a wannabe i would ask wouldnt i, lmfaoo trying to hype? nigga idec about this shit, its an rsps and u think ur a roadman l0l, i actually pk on osrs and fuck kids up unlike u who sits here on an rsps thinking hes mad l0000l

29 minutes ago, Speedsmasher said:

idc if u killed me in brid, max sets were saving u, u got 0 kills when u banked ags and used tent instead, remember? dumb fuck irl

and i said that once, that nice man, because u combo'd, but tbh that was rng lmao, i shit on you in nh, made u tele 3x and 7-1d ur mate when u teamed on me, lmfao ur bad aff

meridian wannabe? they made a topic on who wants to join and i didnt ask to join, if i was a wannabe i would ask wouldnt i, lmfaoo trying to hype? nigga idec about this shit, its an rsps and u think ur a roadman l0l, i actually pk on osrs and fuck kids up unlike u who sits here on an rsps thinking hes mad l0000l

Brid in max set ?? Ur in denial lol - uve never killed me back to sucking meridian dick lol banked ags and used tent huh u wouldn't even fiGht me after I dropped u 😂😂 if u want I will fight u x10 in a row both using gretar setups ????

If u think ur a better pker then me ur lying to urself