Forums Suggestions

-  I wish there was a basic editor option instead of just the WYSIWYG one that is currently in use. If you don't know what that means, it's when it automatically formats images/videos and other things such as text (font/size/color) that's pasted into the reply box. I'd prefer the raw format where I can use and see tags such as [ code ][ /code ]. I checked the profile settings but couldn't see anything, seemed very limited in options. TBH not a fan of this forum software but that doesn't matter.

-  Also a preview post button before submitting it just so you can see the layout properly before submitting.

-  Remove the "Forum Reports" sub-section because people are reporting in-game issues there, as well as in the main section (Player reports). Instead forum messages can be reported as John demonstrated above, using the "report post" link which is found at the top of the post next to the time it was done.

-  Don't allow users to delete their own posts, that should be a staff power only. This can be abused by people breaking the rules (offensive language, posting links to viruses, etc.) whilst there's no staff on, and then deleting it later before it can be seen by staff. Editing will still be allowed (only staff would be able to see the original post). 

-  My final idea, which I will suggest anyway despite it most likely never being implemented is forum-server integration. All the big professional servers that I played had this system without security issues. Some even had an adventurers log uploaded on users profiles. I often see newly registered users reporting they can't login to the game after registering on here! How would it benefit this server? You could have the correct IGN automatically showing for each user of the forum, and their profile could auto-update when they log in to the game to say they're on and possibly list a "kill feed" as well as their stats pulled from the highscores (K, D, KDR, streaks). 

Edited by Game Support II
last part
  • Upvote 1
53 minutes ago, John said:

Make quote only posting against the rules in my eyes it's considered as spam.

It is against the forums rules unless someone removed it.

52 minutes ago, pk and own said:

Bring us the ShoutBox back

Will be bringing it back soon there was a security concern with it before.

28 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

Give Arun forum moderator

stop closing every thread so I can't say my funny jokes that I think of

yoobs for co owner(he asked me to say this)

clantags where it says donator 

1) No.
2) Stop posting spam/stupid threads that cause nothing but arguments and issues. Will start banning repeat offenders.
3) Thanks mate!!
4) Very easy and simple to do put is there any point?

16 minutes ago, Game Support II said:

-  I wish there was a basic editor option instead of just the WYSIWYG one that is currently in use. If you don't know what that means, it's when it automatically formats images/videos and other things such as text (font/size/color) that's pasted into the reply box. I'd prefer the raw format where I can use and see tags such as [ code ][ /code ]. I checked the profile settings but couldn't see anything, seemed very limited in options. TBH not a fan of this forum software but that doesn't matter.

-  Also a preview post button before submitting it just so you can see the layout properly before submitting.

-  Remove the "Forum Reports" sub-section because people are reporting in-game issues there, as well as in the main section (Player reports). Instead forum messages can be reported as John demonstrated above, using the "report post" link which is found at the top of the post next to the time it was done.

-  Don't allow users to delete their own posts, that should be a staff power only. This can be abused by people breaking the rules (offensive language, posting links to viruses, etc.) whilst there's no staff on, and then deleting it later before it can be seen by staff. Editing will still be allowed (only staff would be able to see the original post). 

-  My final idea, which I will suggest anyway despite it most likely never being implemented is forum-server integration. All the big professional servers that I played had this system without security issues. Some even had an adventurers log uploaded on users profiles. I often see newly registered users reporting they can't login to the game after registering on here! How would it benefit this server? You could have the correct IGN automatically showing for each user of the forum, and their profile could auto-update when they log in to the game to say they're on and possibly list a "kill feed" as well as their stats pulled from the highscores (K, D, KDR, streaks). 

1) Will look into seeing if we can integrate one.
2) There was a preview button unless the plugin was removed.
3) Good idea.
4) Good idea.
5) Gretar is highly against this and will never happen even though i agree with it but it does pose a risk to the game overall so i understand why.

44 minutes ago, Yoobs said:

It is against the forums rules unless someone removed it.

Will be bringing it back soon there was a security concern with it before.

1) No.
2) Stop posting spam/stupid threads that cause nothing but arguments and issues. Will start banning repeat offenders.
3) Thanks mate!!
4) Very easy and simple to do put is there any point?

1) Will look into seeing if we can integrate one.
2) There was a preview button unless the plugin was removed.
3) Good idea.
4) Good idea.
5) Gretar is highly against this and will never happen even though i agree with it but it does pose a risk to the game overall so i understand why.

Just adds Abit more to the forums, also the ability to change your name every so often would be gr8.

arguments are what make the forums entertaining, only reason I go on here tbh

1 minute ago, Xbrzh said:

Only bc iPhone 4 came out last month in your third world country 

i hate iphones, ive had my galaxy s4 for almost 3 years now before this i had nokia n95 which was best non touch screen phone ever

and besides in some 3rd world country u can get the latest phones weeks before they come out in uk/us and for almost half then price

forums is fine as it is, that 50 per page could be done I guess, another thing I suggest is making a similar thread to this but in-game suggestions (I know there is a section for this already, this would be to get lots of ideas), I have a few in-game customisation suggestions yelltags, titles etc  that would make the server more fun and also set more goals for players, up to you if u wanna do this :P 

Refer to #7 ^

I was scrolling through and realized rule #7 includes "item scamming", which we all know not one staff member enforces. It should be removed from the rules list to avoid future confusion as we've been repeatedly told scamming isn't against the rules, as there is a 2nd trade and duel screen in place for a reason.

Unless, of course, you guys recently started dealing with scammers that I don't know of.

Just a suggestion :)

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, Louis Vee said:

Refer to #7 ^

I was scrolling through and realized rule #7 includes "item scamming", which we all know not one staff member enforces. It should be removed from the rules list to avoid future confusion as we've been repeatedly told scamming isn't against the rules, as there is a 2nd trade and duel screen in place for a reason.

Unless, of course, you guys recently started dealing with scammers that I don't know of.

Just a suggestion :)

#7 This includes things such as knowingly lying about an items' price or use through trading, staking, or risk fighting. i only ever see people reporting for trust trades, not paying attention to the duel list, and plenty of others that is completey there own fault

Edited by Graphics
15 minutes ago, Graphics said:

#7 This includes things such as knowingly lying about an items' price or use through trading, staking, or risk fighting. i only ever see people reporting for trust trades, not paying attention to the duel list, and plenty of others that is completey there own fault

I can understand that. I think you missed the point of my post though :ph34r:

[#7 This includes things such as knowingly lying about an items' price or use through trading, staking, or risk fighting.]

That's a very specific rule. So I could get punished for saying a minecart ticket is a Donator Ticket and selling it as one, but I couldn't get punished for telling someone to meet me at ::westernparty :kappa: to sell me their bank, right?

Rhetorical question, but I'm just trying to get my point across. This rule just isn't enforced :P

Edit: 

Here's an example 

Edited by Louis Vee
  • Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, Louis Vee said:

I can understand that. I think you missed the point of my post though :ph34r:

[#7 This includes things such as knowingly lying about an items' price or use through trading, staking, or risk fighting.]

That's a very specific rule. So I could get punished for saying a minecart ticket is a Donator Ticket and selling it as one, but I couldn't get punished for telling someone to meet me at ::westernparty :kappa: to sell me their bank, right?

Rhetorical question, but I'm just trying to get my point across. This rule just isn't enforced :P

i made over 50m from 2012-2014 from scamming, luring, hacking, rwting and was never punished for it

for some people its a money making method

Edited by Ahmash
Just now, Ahmash said:

i made over 50m from 2012-2014 from scamming, luring, hacking and rwting

for some people its a money making method

Yeah all I'm saying is getting scammed any which way is the player's own fault. I support action not being taken against scammers, but just take that part out of the rules section for the sake of future reports. I could easily quote rule #7 to completely counteract the outcome of this report here: 

Zoradz said it himself, it's not against the rules, so why is it in the rules? lmao ez tings

Sorry for the thread jack, I'll shut up now @Yoobs