Immature Staff Member?

So I was lowering my health by using an alternate account to hit me to low hp, then I would Dharok's bomb people. (Harmless fun that isn't against any rules that I'm aware of) ------------Then Mod Graphics comes along and handles the situation in a pretty blatant immature way. Come on. Show some professionalism. Alot of other people could have over-reacted to what he said and flipped out / got themselves a mute or a ban.

https://vimeo.com/159434353

• Upvote 1

instead of telling u to move ur account i could of punished u for dh bombing brids? repeadtly over and over thats called ragging? instead i told u to move ur account. you are lowering urself for an unfair advantge to gain higher hits on other players, i would understand that if u were doing it legitly like ur suppose to. L. means lol, im loling at the fact that u think that is flame bait and i didnt ignore u i deleted you. any more? also you killed urself repeadtly i could consider that as farming?

• Attacking then teleporting then attacking then teleporting.

this is under rag rules i could consider it for you for repeadtly lowering ur hp going to ::East rushing someone dieing then comeing back and repeat, which u also are still doing right now as im editing this but i dont wana ban u and hear you cry more. ill just watch while u ruin ur own kd while breaking the rules.

Edited by Graphics
  • Upvote 2

From what Graphics has stated you were in the wrong only because you did this at ::easts , read the rules they specifically state "no ragging at easts" (some people would consider this ragging, and those "some" happen to be brids at easts). However, DH bombing has always been allowed at Edge/Varrock. 

But it's not unfair advantage Graphics, that implies he's doing something others can't, but they could do the same if they wanted to. And it's not farming either since he's neither gaining kills nor PKP if he would kill his own accounts (unless you know he's logging from seperate IPs on each account).

• Upvote 1
  • Yoobs locked this topic