#PH THE RETURN #ParasHybridit

34i5tvk.png

Several days ago Meridian closed and we made a proposal to the entire server to drop beef and create two main clans to represent RoatPkz, with a more friendly and inviting system. That being said team EU and team NA were created and began recruiting.

Since then we have realized that no one wants RoatPkz to have a good clanning system, despite how much you all talk about it. All any clan on RoatPkz cared about, was killing ANY Meridian member they could spot, and get as much attention from it as they possibly could.

That being said, ParasHybridit is back

29kzwk8.png

25sx8ab.png

34o3f42.png

dg5cpi.png

25so3dx.png

2z7r75z.png

t634g9.png

jpxvkk.png

2i9i9at.png

28bupw7.png

Recruiting for limited time only, fill in the form below.

• Username:
  • How long you've played:
  • Can you provide yourself with your own items:
  • Can you join a teamspeak

We're back, watch out

w1v2qa.jpg

Edited by John
  • Upvote 7
14 hours ago, Parashybridit said:

All any clan on RoatPkz cared about, was killing ANY Meridian member they could spot, and get as much attention from it as they possibly could.

I just read this top part, and if you care to hear my .02 I guarantee the only reason people gassed up Meridian kills was because some of you guys had such giant egos(not naming names) and people wanted to see that squashed. I guess it's nice to see a new layout and you guys seem to be relatively more respectful as of late.

I, as well, would like to see a more competitive and involved clanning experience on this server, so thanks on my behalf for taking the initiative of trying to create that.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Audemars said:

I just read this top part, and if you care to hear my .02 I guarantee the only reason people gassed up Meridian kills was because some of you guys had such giant egos(not naming names) and people wanted to see that squashed. I guess it's nice to see a new layout and you guys seem to be relatively more respectful as of late.

I, as well, would like to see a more competitive and involved clanning experience on this server, so thanks on my behalf for taking the initiative of trying to create that.

The names he wouldn't name; Taylor, lee, Jake 

• Upvote 2

probs will get declined bcus the member list looks like old meridian + more tbh ;p but fuck it yolo heres my app xD

and crowbox was beefing 1 time xD

• Username: 0ld
  • How long you've played: Like 1 and a half years on roat and about 9/10 years on osrs.
  • Can you provide yourself with your own items: Yeah I'm not rich but I went staking last night and made 3k I can almost get an ags and the rest can be wel :old_smile:
  • Can you join a teamspeak Ye active and stuff but dont usually use mic for ts or anything, fast typer doe! ;)

accept me bcus im good at taking killpics.

lightshot is better than gyazo thatrs why

1 hour ago, Speedsmasher said:

probs will get declined bcus the member list looks like old meridian + more tbh ;p but fuck it yolo heres my app xD

• How long you've played: Like 1 and a half years on roat and about 9/10 years on osrs.
  • Can you provide yourself with your own items: Yeah I'm not rich but I went staking last night and made 3k I can almost get an ags and the rest can be wel :old_smile:
  • Can you join a teamspeak Ye active and stuff but dont usually use mic for ts or anything, fast typer doe! ;)

We'll contact u on forums in a bit

1 hour ago, Speedsmasher said:

Aceepted as A Trial member. PM'd Ts info and Skype name, join/add both.

10 hours ago, JJ said:
  • Username: roflstomp
  • How long you've played: idk 5000hrs
  • Can you provide yourself with your own items: yh
  • Can you join a teamspeak: yh

I wanna kill my friends to make things more interesting xddddd

Na. We tested you by tbing you to see how you would react and test your maturity level. Safe to say it didn't end well lol immediately began flaming us 

1 hour ago, hit bills said:
  • Username:  Hit Bills
  • How long you've played:  year and a half
  • Can you provide yourself with your own items: yes
  • Can you join a teamspeak:  Yes

Nope

• 5 weeks later...
  • Username: Panic2hard
  • How long you've played: 7-6 months or longer 
  • Can you provide yourself with your own items: Ofc not a broke bitch
  • Can you join a teamspeak: Ofc I be all up init like a wedgie 
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  • Let me see a decline looking ass and I'ma neckmyself 

3 hours ago, panic2hard said:
  • Username: Panic2hard
  • How long you've played: 7-6 months or longer 
  • Can you provide yourself with your own items: Ofc not a broke bitch
  • Can you join a teamspeak: Ofc I be all up init like a wedgie 
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  • Let me see a decline looking ass and I'ma neckmyself 

Will be pmed the cc today, if you do well on the next 2 pk trips, will be given the ts info + trial rank in ts.

Goodluck.

23 minutes ago, andrew D said:
  • Username: Vezenne
  • How long you've played: since 2012
  • Can you provide yourself with your own items: Of course :D
  • Can you join a teamspeak Yes.

Will be pmed the cc today, will see how good you perform on the next 2-3 pk trips, if good then will be given ts info + trial rank.

Goodluck.

Username: desert ship

How long you've played: 4 years of rpks.... rs since 1999 i think

Can you provide yourself with your own items: yeahhh im a good staker i killed riad123 several times for 10k's , it was funny af, my mates,arun,jj,estimated give me pkp too.. i can stake phs banks if u like, ask arun  im a good staker ,, yhyh

Can you join a teamspeak : sureee, i speak arabic/english also i say #glstn ur mouth.

16 hours ago, Parashybridit said:

Will be pmed the cc today, if you do well on the next 2 pk trips, will be given the ts info + trial rank in ts.

Goodluck.

Will be pmed the cc today, will see how good you perform on the next 2-3 pk trips, if good then will be given ts info + trial rank.

Goodluck.

no pm no nuffin CHALL ABUNCH OF LIARS 

3 minutes ago, Sinister said:

[20:17:18] Jason: chris u speak to him and decide
[20:17:20] Jason: i don't really care
[20:17:38] Silverr22: u can tell hes just a troll
[20:18:28] Same sea: froz
[20:18:30] Same sea: froze
[20:18:31] Same sea: lol
[20:18:42] fuck ur slef: Panic2hard u guys ok
[20:21:09] Chris: what is there 2 decide, if u guys don't want him in, then we just decline him lol

true true 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.