Roat Pkz Updates 24/03/16

Gretar

3 hours ago, Gretar said:

Special attack being removed or turned off when trying to hit a player diagonally has been fixed.

Staff members now have the ability to remove yells from in-game, for example if someone is advertising in yell we can remove it so you no longer see it..

You can no longer get jailed/marked by the mod bot for using offensive language.

Thanks!!
Great updates again mate!

On March 24, 2016 at 10:28 PM, Gretar said:

Tree.png

Roat Pkz Updates!

Donator NPC’s now have correct hit delays.

Tree hugging should work now.

Walking or turning/moving whiled dead should no longer happen.

Special attack being removed or turned off when trying to hit a player diagonally has been fixed.

The Prayer glows should be fixed now and work fine. (it also no longer appears if you can’t use the prayer or out of points)

Staff members now have the ability to remove yells from in-game, for example if someone is advertising in yell we can remove it so you no longer see it.

The attacking length has been reduced by 1 tile while running.

The wilderness multi-icon is now 2 small swords instead of the big PVP ones. (looks a lot better).

Also I do believe that I’ve fixed the OSRS switch mode, please let me know if it’s better.

The client saved username and passwords are now encrypted with a different key for each computer.

You can no longer get jailed/marked by the mod bot for using offensive language.

Mac Ban System has been improved.

I am going to allow the poll to run till monday since we are getting many results from new players and it's good to see what they think, but so far most of the things seem to be passing :D.

Thanks,
Gretar

Nice updates bro when are the poll updates coming?

• 2 weeks later...