Parashybridit embarrass OTF

w1v2qa.jpg

The introduction to the video will get you the jist-

But basically, we have been pking actively for the past 2 days, OTF decided to practically close once we opened. With the closure of "#sh" as of yesterday, it was our expectation that OTF would give us more fights, instead they have resorted to hiding. 

We expected Bear Head3 and 6a00d8341bf67c53ef01157100ad70970c-pi to give us fights so please make this at least somewhat fun.

Them discussing their inferior tactics (which is what I was referring to in the intro to the video):

rqUAMA3.png

Pm 'Nissy' ingame, @Parashybridit on the forums, or any Parashybridit member ingame if you're interested in joining.

• Upvote 6

I don't see a point on uploading this, You basically teamed one person from the cc otf

got in there cc and posted on forum...

tf kind of clan battles are these get off roat pkz and go on runescape and fight with brap, unique, lemon or any other big rs clan 

Roat pkz clan pking is a joke in my opinion 

51 minutes ago, Omfgitzhere said:

I would love to see an IP check on the ''otf member'' that died lmao. Do you really think we wouldn't call back up if we were tbed? What kind of clueless attempt is this.

And PH has already shown before to make fake OTF accounts in hope trying to catch a KP init.

He was in your cc lol

@like 5 people above

I'm dying at all the clowns who know nothing about clanning up in arms because we have turned this server over in 2 days LOL

Edited by Kihfan55

Eh, I wasn't even on at the time and heard so many diff stories about what happened, not quite sure what to believe.

Either way, the clans disbanded because most of the main members (Myself included) don't like the idea of DDoS'ing rivals, cba for that, nonetheless, Well Played ^_^

• Upvote 1
22 minutes ago, Aiden said:

Eh, I wasn't even on at the time and heard so many diff stories about what happened, not quite sure what to believe.

Either way, the clans disbanded because most of the main members (Myself included) don't like the idea of DDoS'ing rivals, cba for that, nonetheless, Well Played ^_^

Was to be expected otf would close :S I wish Dizzie would've given us proper time to embarrass his team though

4 hours ago, she rags said:

embarrising u got 1 kill with 100000 ppl around him l0l

Embarrassing when you spell embarrassing wrong...

& you do realize the definition of a team =

" a group of players forming one side in a competitive game or sport. "

So your idea of saying it's embarrassing to have a numbers advantage is completely irrelevant, the main purpose to having a clan/team is to have an advantage and to work together...Was you even educated at all?

• Upvote 1
Just now, Aiden said:

Embarrassing when you spell embarrassing wrong...

& you do realize the definition of a team =

" a group of players forming one side in a competitive game or sport. "

So your idea of saying it's embarrassing to have a numbers advantage is completely irrelevant, the main purpose to having a clan/team is to have an advantage and to work together...Was you even educated at all?

yh cool story stop trying to talk with me ing

1 minute ago, she rags said:

SH SH SH SH SH SH

#SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?

SHSSHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHHSSHHSHSSHHSHSHSSHHSHSSH

lol dude relax ur so uneducated and spasticated its not even funny anymore like im legit worried 4 u