SHADOWPKERS HITTING PARASHYBRID

talking about closing sh l000l you killed me in full spawn with glory etc on 4 brews ty for donating max sets again enjoy

http://prntscr.com/ajc2k3

http://prnt.sc/ai936o

http://prnt.sc/aia12c

http://prnt.sc/ai9tf0

http://prnt.sc/aj0fyo

http://prnt.sc/aj0ujm

#SH #SH #SH LOCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC PH???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

TY FOR BANKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

• Upvote 6
1 minute ago, Legend™ said:

Hard killing people that are poor asf init. atleast we risk never seen you risk without 25 of your members at easts

keep spreading lies on the forum, we only have 7 members and only 3-4 are active

unlike u all mass recruiting to try and  beat us

Edited by Tribrid
4 minutes ago, Tribrid said:

keep spreading lies on the forum, we only have 7 members and only 3-4 are active

unlike u all mass recruiting to try and  beat us

Mass recruiting? all of the people in our team all well known pkers looool

4 minutes ago, she rags said:

we dont even got 10 so

how is recruiting edge pkers for ya

mass recruiting from edge? so that means edge pkers are slapping you up? idk if that sounds better in your ears

Just now, CrowBox said:

u do realise u hiding in spawnables isn't fun anymore? ur a rag team :P

yh we #1 SHSHSSHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHHSHSHSSHHSSHHSHSHSHSHS

1 minute ago, Legend™ said:

mass recruiting from edge? so that means edge pkers are slapping you up? idk if that sounds better in your ears

no1 can slapp me brother

1 minute ago, Tribrid said:

old killpics? 3 are from yesterday lol other 3 around 2-3 days ago

u made a new clan when u died for max 2 times in 15 mins lol  so u could say this probably

the only one from yesterday was lee's dc kill which canderick said he "wouldn't count"

looks like things change when ur desperate and we closed u =P

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Sinister said:

Keep planning to hit me off dick head

Show the name of the person in your video that was talking about booting and I guarantee it was one of you rats pretending to be "Snine" . The person you killed in the video was the same person, and we were deceived. Simple and over with. 

I'm no longer with the team, along with a few other members. You got what you wanted, drop the act.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Sinister said:

Someone in the team said you were discussing hitting our members off and gave me the cc Info, I joined and got a screenie before I got banned, he sent us the rest. 

The person we killed was in the OTF cc and he died when OTF spammed us to come easts and then left him there on his own after he got fulled 

@Terzey ^ Proof it wasn't me. Thanks Sini.

3 hours ago, Kevin said:

Ofcourse you say that when we're dominating the server.

So far all I've seen you do is get a couple kills 20v1 that's legit all I've seen, maybe I've just missed the run ins but Yh, Jake and Taylor didn't even want to brid me yesterday just sat in safezone flaming

Edited by Xbrzh

Getting tired of this.

Bilal, you know deep down that you're not better than anybody in #PH so stop making all these threads for attention

posting shit old killpics AND the one where Lee dc'd

Ur unknown. Roat pkz rag team lool

every trip I went on -u guys stopped playing. Some stayed and got their asses whopped but I'm guessing They wasn't in ur Clan right? (Excuses)

U've never  even had an RS acc dunno why ur acting as IF ur decent l,mfao

accept run ins with Them u fucking little arab cunt

(no i,m not in pH)

p.s written fr.o.m. School iPad and the auto correct is fucking IT up for me (capitalized Words and shit"kr

#

3 hours ago, Ali said:

Getting tired of this.

Bilal, you know deep down that you're not better than anybody in #PH so stop making all these threads for attention

posting shit old killpics AND the one where Lee dc'd

Ur unknown. Roat pkz rag team lool

every trip I went on -u guys stopped playing. Some stayed and got their asses whopped but I'm guessing They wasn't in ur Clan right? (Excuses)

U've never  even had an RS acc dunno why ur acting as IF ur decent l,mfao

accept run ins with Them u fucking little arab cunt

(no i,m not in pH)

p.s written fr.o.m. School iPad and the auto correct is fucking IT up for me (capitalized Words and shit"kr

i made u quit 2times when i slapped u in pure nhing

plus ALL the pics were taken 1-2 days before posting not old stop licking PH's ass lmfao how would u know theyre old

3 hours ago, Tribrid said:

#

i made u quit 2times when i slapped u in pure nhing

plus ALL the pics were taken 1-2 days before posting not old stop licking PH's ass lmfao how would u know theyre old

Don't even know who you are. All of you randoms hide on alts lol 

and I don't nh competetively on this shit game, hop on osscape or 07 and THEN talk

p.s I was in ph the day Lee died, and when all these pics were taken?????

6 hours ago, Ali said:

Don't even know who you are. All of you randoms hide on alts lol 

and I don't nh competetively on this shit game, hop on osscape or 07 and THEN talk

p.s I was in ph the day Lee died, and when all these pics were taken?????

Ali seems like an alt name, and there's more proof on ph getting slapped then any other, ph post pics on basically the same 1 or 2 people if anything.

+ Wtf does Rs have to do with Roatz? if roatz pking wasn't relevant ya'll wouldn't be beefing about who has the best ROATPKZ CLAN, basically stop using not having rs accs as an insult on roatz altogether 

14 hours ago, Yung Juvie said:

Ali seems like an alt name, and there's more proof on ph getting slapped then any other, ph post pics on basically the same 1 or 2 people if anything.

+ Wtf does Rs have to do with Roatz? if roatz pking wasn't relevant ya'll wouldn't be beefing about who has the best ROATPKZ CLAN, basically stop using not having rs accs as an insult on roatz altogether 

Ali is just my forum name, my other account was banned, but everyone knows who I am?

Sh or whatever their dumb clan is called bring no risk, they all leave when #PH hit Easts, they post killpics of #Ph members dc'ing? and you actually think their good? LOL UR A MESS

It has alot to do with it? Because on Roat, I don't think anyone in #PH brids or nh's competitively against anybody in #sh because they don't have anything to worry about, four richest players are in #PH, I don't think 20k bothers them that much. Besides, if they can brag about how good they are and how "fast their switches are" hop on osrs and prove it? Reason I'm saying this is because Roat Pkz combat system is shit, yesterday (I was testing) I hit a 29 in FULL BANDOS using barrage, on someone in full ahrim's, except top (he had karil's top), btw it was twice.              (in a row)

slim chance yh??????????

plus, on osrs the switches are different, I'm used to them so I don't have a problem fighting anybody of the clowns in #sh, but for someone who has never owned an rs acc, idk.

and WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO QUOTE ME? fucking sh fanboy

and they're not rly "beefing" lmfao #sh and #otf doesn't exist anymore, #PH closed them so idk what ur talking about

22 minutes ago, Ali said:

Ali is just my forum name, my other account was banned, but everyone knows who I am?

Sh or whatever their dumb clan is called bring no risk, they all leave when #PH hit Easts, they post killpics of #Ph members dc'ing? and you actually think their good? LOL UR A MESS

It has alot to do with it? Because on Roat, I don't think anyone in #PH brids or nh's competitively against anybody in #sh because they don't have anything to worry about, four richest players are in #PH, I don't think 20k bothers them that much. Besides, if they can brag about how good they are and how "fast their switches are" hop on osrs and prove it? Reason I'm saying this is because Roat Pkz combat system is shit, yesterday (I was testing) I hit a 29 in FULL BANDOS using barrage, on someone in full ahrim's, except top (he had karil's top), btw it was twice.              (in a row)

slim chance yh??????????

plus, on osrs the switches are different, I'm used to them so I don't have a problem fighting anybody of the clowns in #sh, but for someone who has never owned an rs acc, idk.

and they're not rly "beefing" lmfao #sh and #otf doesn't exist anymore, #PH closed them so idk what ur talking about

you aren't relevant enough for ppl to read all of that...

• Upvote 1
6 hours ago, Ali said:

Ali is just my forum name, my other account was banned, but everyone knows who I am? no we dont u random fuck

slim chance yh??????????

kid shut the fuck up

6 hours ago, Ali said:

slim chance yh??????????

l00l no1 knows you lmfao but cool story bruv shittest pure nher i have ever seen

23 hours ago, Ali said:

slim chance yh??????????

So what i got out of this is that you're calling me an sh fanboy when you're literally doing the same thing im doing but with ph? Fix up on that "fanboy". Also you didn't even answer my rs statement, because still you're playing roatz and bragging n shit ON roatz, so what does rs have to do with it? if roatz is so shit and irrelevant to skill, then don't even post kill pics or anything brag worthy related to roatz, cuz it's irrelevant right? might as well just stop playing roatz all together, let alone make an entire clan ON ROATZ

• Upvote 4
2 hours ago, Yung Juvie said:

So what i got out of this is that you're calling me an sh fanboy when you're literally doing the same thing im doing but with ph? Fix up on that "fanboy". Also you didn't even answer my rs statement, because still you're playing roatz and bragging n shit ON roatz, so what does rs have to do with it? if roatz is so shit and irrelevant to skill, then don't even post kill pics or anything brag worthy related to roatz, cuz it's irrelevant right? might as well just stop playing roatz all together, let alone make an entire clan ON ROATZ

The difference is that I actually WAS in #PH? Whenever we teled to ::Easts they all logged. They closed #SH and #OTF.

Plus, I did answer?

slim chance yh??????????

Roat Pkz is nothing like OSSCAPE or OSRS, anyone in #PH would beat #SH or #OTF on OSRS without a problem. Not dickriding, but it's a fact? LMFAO. 

And they're ruling clan pk'ing? they closed two clans in one day. 

6 minutes ago, Ali said:

The difference is that I actually WAS in #PH? Whenever we teled to ::Easts they all logged. They closed #SH and #OTF.

Plus, I did answer?

slim chance yh??????????

Roat Pkz is nothing like OSSCAPE or OSRS, anyone in #PH would beat #SH or #OTF on OSRS without a problem. Not dickriding, but it's a fact? LMFAO. 

they never closed us lmfao, you talk like you know tings. now go back to ur cave random

Just now, she rags said:

they never closed us lmfao, you talk like you know tings. now go back to ur cave random

Your clan is called "shadowhunters" but you're the shadows lmfao

they closed u, they put light on u and boom u gone, that's how u get rid of a bunch of niggers

u cant pkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk bilal stop thinking u can hahaha

hop on osscape and fight me? :D

any style, any time

Just now, Ali said:

Your clan is called "shadowhunters" but you're the shadows lmfao

they closed u, they put light on u and boom u gone, that's how u get rid of a bunch of niggers

u cant pkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk bilal stop thinking u can hahaha

hop on osscape and fight me? :D

any style, any time

bro ur a troll stop talking

1 hour ago, Ali said:

Plus, I did answer?

slim chance yh??????????

"was in ph" not anymore, wonder why. Still talking about other servers like this forums isn't called ROATPKZ, every time you ph kids get slapped by anyone it's always "come on (insert here), if you can't compete on roatz then log off, join another server, and never come back... simple

• Upvote 1