Top 5 Rock/Metal Songs of All Time (Personal favorites)

repent

I know most of the players on this server don't listen to rock, but for those who do, I was wondering what your top 5 songs/bands would be and I'd like to see you post for your favorites aswell as check out mine out.

Note: These are all songs that I either grew up listening to or personally enjoyed throughout the years and that's why these songs are in my top 5 favorites of all time.

Edited by King Lee
  • Upvote 1
33 minutes ago, Harley said:

Top 5 metal bands
1. Disturbed
2. The Amity Affliction
3. Five Finger Death Punch
4. Slipknot
5. Bullet For My Valentine

Top 5 rock bands
1. ACDC
2. Heartist
3. Breaking Benjamin
4. Escape The Fate
5. Hands Like Houses (Australian band)

The Amity Affliction is a good band, though I'm not a huge fan of most Post-Hardcore bands i do love them. BFMV is a fantastic band, hands down, one of the bands I grew up on.

ETF was good aswell, but I liked them a little more when Ronnie was in the band.

Breaking benjamin and Slipknot aswell, though Breaking Benjamin is a little too depressing for my taste sometimes, but that's just my opinion.

BTW, I'm pretty hyped for The Amity Affliction's new album that's supposed to come out this year, though I do LOVE a lot of their older stuff as well (R.I.P. Steggy, Cut It Out, Blair Snitch Project, I Hate Hartley, Anchors and Youngbloods)

Edited by King Lee
7 hours ago, King Lee said:

The Amity Affliction is a good band, though I'm not a huge fan of most Post-Hardcore bands i do love them. BFMV is a fantastic band, hands down, one of the bands I grew up on.

ETF was good aswell, but I liked them a little more when Ronnie was in the band.

Breaking benjamin and Slipknot aswell, though Breaking Benjamin is a little too depressing for my taste sometimes, but that's just my opinion.

BTW, I'm pretty hyped for The Amity Affliction's new album that's supposed to come out this year, though I do LOVE a lot of their older stuff as well (R.I.P. Steggy, Cut It Out, Blair Snitch Project, I Hate Hartley, Anchors and Youngbloods)

Bandwagon much lol

Idk why people say that shit, etf isnt even etf without craig, 1 sick album vs like 4 but okkkkk bandwagon 

6 hours ago, Kihfan55 said:

Bandwagon much lol

Idk why people say that shit, etf isnt even etf without craig, 1 sick album vs like 4 but okkkkk bandwagon 

I never said I disliked Craig, him and Ronnie sound very similar. I'm just a fan of the songs that were made while he was in the band

18 hours ago, King Lee said:

BFMV's new album (Venom) is aight, You Want A Battle? (Here's A War) and No Way Out are pre' nice songs.

Amity don't really have a bad song. Personal favourite is Don't Lean On Me with Born To Die a close 2nd.

Tbh, I haven't listened to that much ETF, but they've got great songs with both Craig and Ronnie. Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche, Picture Perfect, and My Apocalypse are gewd, Picture Perfect  being the fav.

Breaking Benjamin's awsum, don't dislike any of the songs I've heard. I've got Phobia and Dear Agony, great albums, especially Dear Agony. Only listened to a few off of their album that came out last year(?), didn't sound too bad.

Slipknot make good music, although Corey's other band, Stone Sour, is pretty good as well.

On 3/27/2016 at 0:26 AM, Harley said:

Top 5 metal bands
1. Disturbed
2. The Amity Affliction
3. Five Finger Death Punch
4. Slipknot
5. Bullet For My Valentine

Top 5 rock bands
1. ACDC
2. Heartist
3. Breaking Benjamin
4. Escape The Fate