2 of #PH die in 5 minutes for the loot to #SHADOWHUNTERS

1 minute ago, Tribrid said:

lol it both kills were like on 30-40 hp ish not rlly lucky specs and they're not alts what u expect me to risk max on rag bot v1 and 20 people of ur mass recruiter team gets on me? we have 2 online, me and hickory right now

btw u never killed 1 of our alts:D

they're not alts? are you sure mate

1 minute ago, Tribrid said:

lol it both kills were like on 30-40 hp ish not rlly lucky specs and they're not alts what u expect me to risk max on rag bot v1 and 20 people of ur mass recruiter team gets on me? we have 2 online, me and hickory right now

hide on alts that we've killed 100s of times not worth my time dont bother respoding because i wont be

keep hiding u fucking pussy

2 minutes ago, Tribrid said:

6 loot pics in last topic.. 2 in here...

alts or not..  gonna buy custom soon :) keep donating madboys

1 month worth of pics in the "6 pics" in the last topic

2 here when u were hiding on alts because ur actually in fear of us lol

gl buying customs in 1 month :P come out of hiding and give us fights if ur gonna continue to spam that?

2 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

gl buying customs in 1 month :P come out of hiding and give us fights if ur gonna continue to spam that?

lol? t heyre all in the last 3 days? stop lying lmfa0000

im not even back on this server for 1 month lol

the day you opened #PH was when you died twice for max and sinister 1x

Edited by Tribrid
1 minute ago, Craig said:

lawl , i'd post kp's but i like leaving some people with the only thing they have left , an ego thx grimskull1 , hickory do , jdrc01 , x m3rked xi , 4 30 max sets total :* u da best

never ever died for loot to you, reply saying you have ill explain the TWO times I have died for loot

2 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

lol chill out nissy hider #safezonepker

• Upvote 1

''give us fights'' were literally on with MAX 5 guys and every evening its just 2-3 guys and ur with 20+ at east and you dont 1v1

because then this happens^^ 

literally ur whole clan was on me(10 guys) expect kevin then he died cause u guys couldnt dd/pj lol

Edited by Tribrid
31 minutes ago, Tribrid said:

loc lol havent seen you at easts for ages i always liked to slap you around roat pkz miss those days

Since #Ph opened 2 days ago you guys haven't gotten a single team kill, you just go to easts in spawnables keep dying and hope to get a lucky kill and make a topic with 1 picture. Then you put #sh in the picture like it was a team kill xD why even have a team if you don't team pk.

Just now, Why Gg said:

who said you're losing to them? it's the fact how you big yourselves up but members are still dying for max to what you call "roatpkz clans"

do u see their gear....? 

They're on alts all day bolt ags g mauling us, with us thinking they're randoms so we don't even focus them 

If it was them fighting back on their mains it would be a diff story (it would be them suiciding aka what happens 100% time they're on their mains)

The last 2 times they got on mains the 2 people who were in gear, grimskull last night and jdrc today, lost max. If they're ever on mains they die.

Just now, Kihfan55 said:

do u see their gear....? 

They're on alts all day bolt ags g mauling us, with us thinking they're randoms so we don't even focus them 

If it was them fighting back on their mains it would be a diff story (it would be them suiciding aka what happens 100% time they're on their mains)

The last 2 times they got on mains the 2 people who were in gear, grimskull last night and jdrc today, lost max. If they're ever on mains they die.

lol just do a 5v5 run in?

6 minutes ago, Tribrid said:

Ur acting like u killed jdrc lol he dced it was too obvious and we both know that u didnt even get the loot lmao

plus we both know were up LOADS on u maybe 10 sets up in Total,  alts or not lmao

uhmm hello how did I not get the loot??? LOL my chatbox was on public that's why it doesn't show the message

Just now, Why Gg said:

Matched gear, brew caps, set some rules and they'll have no excuse to refuse???

We've offered them everything, they have bad pkers so they don't want to