Getting bored of this...

Bt

It's probably your connection mate, ring up your provider (Sky, Virgin, BT, or other companies depending on where you're from) and complain about the service you're getting and threaten to join a different company, they'll suck up to you and offer you freebies and just tell them you want a internet boost and they should do it, if not, pay for an upgrade mate.

Or, it could be your PC/Laptop being outdated etc.

Best of luck.

5 hours ago, Aiden said:

It's probably your connection mate, ring up your provider (Sky, Virgin, BT, or other companies depending on where you're from) and complain about the service you're getting and threaten to join a different company, they'll suck up to you and offer you freebies and just tell them you want a internet boost and they should do it, if not, pay for an upgrade mate.

Best of luck.

Good idea, I think it's because I have a shitty wireless card, plugged i get 70 down 30 up, I have the same problem on my ipad air 2, think the wireless is shit but i'll give em a ring later on.

6 hours ago, Aiden said:

Best of luck.

@Bt Try this, but before you do that, try deleting the cache and redownloading it. If that doesn't work do what Aiden said.