Veng

This never really bothered me, but I know a few people that hate it and could y'all fix that when on death and you're venged that the vengeance actually hits the person instead of going away on death and just a little thing could you remove the pkers cape from the pkp shop and replace it with anything maybe re add sol or easter eggs

1 minute ago, Killbob said:

This never really bothered me, but I know a few people that hate it and could y'all fix that when on death and you're venged that the vengeance actually hits the person instead of going away on death and just a little thing could you remove the pkers cape from the pkp shop and replace it with anything maybe re add sol or easter eggs

good idea sol bring them back

4 minutes ago, Killbob said:

Will speak to Gretar about the venge but why would we replace pkers cape with an sol which is exactly the same as SOTD that would make it pointless and easter eggs heal the same as rocktails so there pointless. But i think it should be removed or added to like 5k+ kills

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, Yoobs said:

Will speak to Gretar about the venge but why would we replace pkers cape with an sol which is exactly the same as SOTD that would make it pointless and easter eggs heal the same as rocktails so there pointless. But i think it should be removed or added to like 5k+ kills

Ancient mace? ;):P 

Hmm.. a veng suggestion. I don't like your idea, sorry. It's better that it cancels when you KO someone, because if you're low HP, you can also die and it ruins your kill streak. It's bad enough retribution works. It's just annoying for the guy who won the fight to also have to die.

My input on veng is that you shouldn't be able to double cast it when it's not been activated - like it should say "You already have the power of vengeance!" otherwise it's wasteful. Also, another tip: please add a countdown timer to the chatbox message, so each time you click the spell it would say "You must wait another X seconds to cast veng," instead of it saying 30 seconds each time you try. Just a thought and it stops people spamming the veng icon, we all do it...

Edited by Game Support II
  • Upvote 1