SH WHO??????????????????????

11 minutes ago, SmokeyMontana said:

regardless of what heat says m3rk never ddoses doesnt know how to and he doesnt need people to ddos for him lol cmon this is the first kill pic of m3rked and its by a rusher... not even #PH member 

your point is invalid as you can see x m3rked tryed ragging me and you calling me a rusher is nothing.

1. I Am Unskulled

2. X M3rked xi trys too hard to rag me

3. the fight ended in 24 seconds. 

beenthru also ill remind you you tabbed 5x yesterday from me. stay away from this forum post. you know nothing.

as i said before no one can compete with the falador guard.

Edited by King Falador
Spastic
1 minute ago, King Falador said:

your point is invalid as you can see x m3rked tryed ragging me and you calling me a rusher is nothing.

1. I Am Unskulled

2. X M3rked xi trys too hard to rag me

3. the fight ended in 24 seconds. 

beenthru also ill remind you you tabbed 5x yesterday from me. stay away from this forum post. you know nothing.

just because u put things in a numerical order doesnt mean you are right lmfao me tabbing from you has nothing to do with the topic loool you guys are trying to lie about m3rked ddosing when he doesn't even have a forums account to defend himself ya see in the chatbox u begging for a lucky hit "Plz :P"

Edited by SmokeyMontana
4 minutes ago, SmokeyMontana said:

just because u put things in a numerical order doesnt mean you are right lmfao me tabbing from you has nothing to do with the topic loool you guys are trying to lie about m3rked ddosing when he doesn't even have a forums account to defend himself 

i've seen what x m3rked is capable of ive seen him ddos mid fights and pming me ingame in 2014-2015 we will let staff handle this i hope they can still see the pm logs on my account "anchor pure" also once again you know nothing. im about to go on my old laptop and bring out some screenies. hes been exposed in the past. so pipe down. after all they call me obsessed with roatpkz right. lets prove this random wrong.

Edited by King Falador
Retard

i've seen what x m3rked is capable of ive seen him ddos mid fights and pming me ingame in 2014-2015 we will let staff handle this i hope they can still see the pm logs on my account "anchor pure" also once again you know nothing. im about to go on my old laptop and bring out some screenies. hes been exposed in the past. so pipe down.

Lol these pics are nothing close to evidence of ddosing all u showed was a kp of m3rked (ok u got some good hits on him we've all died to a rusher) & Heat saying people ddos for him I wonder why you didn't post more pictures? Im curious to know what heat said after 

Just now, SmokeyMontana said:

Lol these pics are nothing close to evidence of ddosing all u showed was a kp of m3rked (ok u got some good hits on him we've all died to a rusher) & Heat saying people ddos for him I wonder why you didn't post more pictures? Im curious to know what heat said after 

how am i gonna post more pictures after getting hit off right there on that kill pic. please try again. "STAY AWAY FROM THIS POST" 

3 minutes ago, SmokeyMontana said:

So we are just supposed to believe what u say? funny u keep claiming u got hit off but never even posted a picture of you disconnecting while you trying to loot his items? 

how am i going to loot his items if i dced right on that kill pic. ? cant read for shit i see also they can check the drop and pickup logs. not a single item i picked up and came back 5 minutes after that. so be quiet retard.

Edited by King Falador

how am i going to loot his items if i dced right on that kill pic. ? cant read for shit i see 

retard you can't read? youre claiming he ddoses taking all these pictures but you didn't take a screenshot that shows your screen disconnecting while u are trying to loot his items? or maybe ur screenie doesnt work while being hit off sad that u have to lie in 2016 about pking lol lets put all the pride aside and realize M3rked is a good pker and doesn't need to ddos 

• Upvote 1
Just now, SmokeyMontana said:

retard you can't read? youre claiming he ddoses taking all these pictures but you didn't take a screenshot that shows your screen disconnecting while u are trying to loot his items? or maybe ur screenie doesnt work while being hit off sad that u have to lie in 2016 about pking lol lets put all the pride aside and realize M3rked is a good pker and doesn't need to ddos 

and this is when we prove a spastic like yourself wrong for dickriding the wrong person. 

2 minutes ago, King Falador said:

stop speaking spastic you already made a fool of yourself with your awful bridding.

u just ns lol smokey is a better pker then u  in a million ways

btw  i totally agree on smokey merked doesnt even speak  english how would he ddos u and how the f would he got ur ip's?

and why would he ddos u when ur nsing? if u dced on the kill he obviously didnt ddos u when he died, he wouldve done it be4 u killed him

Edited by Tribrid
1 minute ago, Tribrid said:

u just ns lol smokey is a better pker then u  in a million ways

btw  i totally agree on smokey merked doesnt even speak  english how would he ddos u and how the f would he got ur ip's?

and why would he ddos u when ur nsing? if u dced on the kill he obviously didnt ddos u when he died, he wouldve done it be4 u killed him

you sound retarded also. he was about to hit me off right when i killed him . could not move stuck on the same screen him on the floor. might aswell take a screenshot. going to quote my last reply.

13 minutes ago, King Falador said:

how am i going to loot his items if i dced right on that kill pic. ? cant read for shit i see also they can check the drop and pickup logs. not a single item i picked up and came back 5 minutes after that. so be quiet retard.

11 minutes ago, Craig said:

lets get lightshot to load while being ddosed , ask unsplit , terzey etc they were on skype call with us and watched , next try beenthru , you're acting like a bare retard.

Lol it isnt even that I am dickriding m3rked I barely know him if any1 was accused of ddosing with a poor topic like this that clearly shows no evidence I would defend them