Roat Pkz Poll #1 Results! (03/01/16)

Gretar

39 minutes ago, Kills4nudes said:

Fake results, im gonna quit roatz.

the only reason your rsps stood out was because of the ease of access, now its rigged for pay2win...

im not gonna play anymore, it was fun thanks for the good times. it was obviously a faked poll because we couldnt see the results as it went, and you guys are just gonna pass stuff if its over 50%? trying to make it legit nah... im not playing this anymore, if i wanted pay2win i would be playing furious pk or rspspk, thank you verry much.

and thanks for ruining the game for more than half of the playerbase. :)

Did u even read the topic lmfao Theyre trying to make it less pay2win than it already is.

nice results hope seeing the updates soon!

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Fight 4 You said:

Kinda lame since none of pools has 70 %.  Then updates will be released our community will split. I can predict that we'll lose lots of players.

I can predict that we will gain alot of players because the arabs will quit but normal people will come.

Edited by John
  • Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Kevin said:

I can predict that we will gain alot of players because the arabs will quit but normal people will come.

wtf u trying to say? arabs are normal and they never gona quit besides they make up 30-40% of the server so losing them wud be a bad thing

Aye good shit. Personally not a huge fan of hybridding in rune and mystic when people can be in TWO tiers higher than me, meaning tassy instead of rune, (barrows is in between), though I look forward to this. What will happen to our bank setups? The wooden shield thing? Because my bank is sxc af u kno s/o to kreg for that. :D

Basically just made roatpkz like any other server, most likely because those servers have more players, people would have played those servers if they wanted to pay for bandos and barrows etc. etc. Also majority of the server is edge pkers so obv who voted for that.

Edited by John
removed server names

3 hours ago, Speedsmasher said:

Aye good shit. Personally not a huge fan of hybridding in rune and mystic when people can be in TWO tiers higher than me, meaning tassy instead of rune, (barrows is in between), though I look forward to this. What will happen to our bank setups? The wooden shield thing? Because my bank is sxc af u kno s/o to kreg for that. :D

Ranked best to worst for def:

953e53abd7ce0a5b5546b1edca39d07a.png

Just use Dragon or 3A lol :)

Edited by Game Support II
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Game Support II said:

Ranked best to worst for def:

953e53abd7ce0a5b5546b1edca39d07a.png

Just use Dragon or 3A lol :)

Ah true, but yeah the bandos and the drag are meant to be swapped btw. ;p But I guess yeah. ;p But it's not in term of def req anyway, that's irrelevant bandos is better than dragon and thirdage because of the bonuses not the reqs. ;p

6 hours ago, Fight 4 You said:

Arabs is our half community and normal people won't join to broken combat server.

Combat will be broken with or without these updates, this is however a step in the right direction of making this server actually good.

Edited by Kevin
  • Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Speedsmasher said:

Ah true, but yeah the bandos and the drag are meant to be swapped btw. ;p But I guess yeah. ;p But it's not in term of def req anyway, that's irrelevant bandos is better than dragon and thirdage because of the bonuses not the reqs. ;p

Nope I checked in-game,  my list is correct: Bandos has less def stats than Dragon or 3A (even if you ignore helms). IDK if that holds true for RS but on here it definitely does.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Game Support II said:

Nope I checked in-game,  my list is correct: Bandos has less def stats than Dragon or 3A (even if you ignore helms). IDK if that holds true for RS but on here it definitely does.

Well it has a significantly higher strength bonus.

5 hours ago, Speedsmasher said:

Well it has a significantly higher strength bonus.

nah +6 str bonus is nowt, ur basically gona be paying 500pkp for 1 max hit higher, 3rd age shud be put in vote shop imo and dragon body and legs shud be like 10pkp per part

it doesnt bother me anyway cos i use torso and torag legs at ::oldbrid since i already risk mage book, wand and b ring an extra 25 pkp is no big deal

Edited by Ahmash

1 hour ago, Ahmash said:

nah +6 str bonus is nowt, ur basically gona be paying 500pkp for 1 max hit higher, 3rd age shud be put in vote shop imo and dragon body and legs shud be like 10pkp per part

it doesnt bother me anyway cos i use torso and torag legs at ::oldbrid since i already risk mage book, wand and b ring an extra 25 pkp is no big deal

Ah well I guess ur right. And yeah that would be a great idea, seeing as the third age weapons are in the vote shop and it would encourage voting. ;p

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Gretar said:

Here is update on PKP Shop 2, should be coming very soon!

2bf0a14fd24ffba44d847689c6e8a901.png

looks good so far, btw more than 2 shop is fine other servers have loads, please could you put ancient d'hide etc, coloured infinity, ornament kits and few more things in please, nice updatesssss xD

6 hours ago, Gretar said:

it will be moved in vote shop very cheap to keep the flow of votes coming and if I had it in pkp shop i'd have to make 3 of them (im thinking is 2 much).

Put 3rd Age armor sets in vote shop too (otherwise it will become the new standard armor and no one will buy Dragon)

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Game Support II said:

Put 3rd Age armor sets in vote shop too (otherwise it will become the new standard armor and no one will buy Dragon)

3rd age will also be in vote shop and dragom will be very cheap 5-15 pkp

• Upvote 1

• Yoobs locked this topic