3rd PK vid *HOT ONE*

4 minutes ago, Ahmash said:

nice vid m8 ur a good nh pker

thanks mate!

1 minute ago, Xbrzh said:

nice vid, I enjoyed it. can see you are getting the hang of editing, only criticism I have is make it so ur music fades in and fades out in the section, this imo just improves it and makes it seem more professional idk that just my opinion

good video though

Thanks mate i appreciate it

Not bad at Ning at all. My only advice would be to seriously practice and get use to your Fkeys so you don't click the tabs with your mouse. This slows you down. Also, if you perform your magic switch you can click f3 whilst moving your mouse down, click mystic might, click f4 and click barrage if you're on the osrs setting and be able to perform a barrage cast with the correct 15% very quickly. Definitely practice these, and you will see a vast improvement. I would also stress the use of ultimate strength for dds. If you struggle with timing or speed, you can hide it by clicking a potion, equipping the dagger and 15% and go for the special attack whilst your character shows a potion drinking animation. 

Hope me this helps, and looking forward to more vids buddy! Keep it up.

Edited by Fancy Boots
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, she rags said:

gekke muziek a sah

of niee beetje arabische pokoes ertussen

5 minutes ago, Fancy Boots said:

Not bad at Ning at all. My only advice would be to seriously practice and get use to your Fkeys so you don't click the tabs with your mouse. This slows you down. Also, if you perform your magic switch you can click f3 whilst moving your mouse down, click mystic might, click f4 and click barrage if you're on the osrs setting and be able to perform a barrage cast with the correct 15% very quickly. Definitely practice these, and you will see a vast improvement. I would also stress the use of ultimate strength for dds. If you struggle with timing or speed, you can hide it by clicking a potion, equipping the dagger and 15% and go for the special attack whilst your character shows a potion drinking animation. 

I will work on those things, thanks for the feedback mate 

25 minutes ago, Speedsmasher said:

nice one

thanks mate!

13 hours ago, Fancy Boots said:

Some good advice by my man Fancy Bewts! ^

• Upvote 1