retard xoxoxo lt

and that would be xoxoxo lt^ just shutup already. stop claiming i "photoshopped" shit. any staff member can go check to prove i killed you on "369"

and if you knew anything about kdr. one of the kills says 3 killstreak with 8.0 kdr. then the next screenshot says 5 killstreak with 10.0 kdr. so i obviously killed someone else inbetween which would've been 9.0. you're proving nothing trying to lie and avoid the fact i killed you.

1 minute ago, pk lietuva pk said:

Yra you right you photoshop this screens cuz never kill him and you cant kill him kid, He dont pk in edge with main combat LOL. U are dumb they will check you what u say to mods then?? :D the matta rise He have this skull about 3-4 days.. lOl jelly kid :D

Stop talking in 3rd person fucking looney toon. You got killed twice by a brand new account with no prod gear vs. your Ely. You should be ashamed.

1 minute ago, Audemars said:

Stop talking in 3rd person fucking looney toon. You got killed twice by a brand new account with no prod gear vs. your Ely. You should be ashamed.

now the kid is avoiding me, once i attack him he either runs. teleports or gets someone to pj lmfao. he's scared of my accounts. even the ones with nothing but spawnables lmfao. he's avoiding craig and rob too. lil tardo

L0L kid  He shit in pk he cant kill nothing, he can go work with photoshop :D fuciking kid thinks He kill him :D in ges dreams, He Just mad cuz He have lower killstreak :D mods will check what He Do then??? :D and this kid dumb this i pk in edge l0l.. I"ll waiting till admin log in :D unsplit fail kid go nore work with photoshop cuz u cant pk :D or go in YouTube and search how learn pk :D

Just now, pk lietuva pk said:

L0L kid  He shit in pk he cant kill nothing, he can go work with photoshop :D fuciking kid thinks He kill him :D in ges dreams, He Just mad cuz He have lower killstreak :D mods will check what He Do then??? :D and this kid dumb this i pk in edge l0l.. I"ll waiting till admin log in :D unsplit fail kid go nore work with photoshop cuz u cant pk :D or go in YouTube and search how learn pk :D

Let's not forget that he has killpics of you and you have none of him. 

Let's also not forget the amount of times you've died to me even when you're multilogged on 5 accounts trying to d bow rush me for a petty max set :D:D:D:D:D

mad?

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Audemars said:

Let's not forget that he has killpics of you and you have none of him. 

Let's also not forget the amount of times you've died to me even when you're multilogged on 5 accounts trying to d bow rush me for a petty max set :D:D:D:D:D

mad?

he tried luring me to champs earlier with some randies, and he ended up running when he had 3 other people with him. dudes legit shaking

• Upvote 1

L0L nice jokes :D i have Just xoxoxo lt kid :D. 5 accounts l000000l you sleeping and Dream that? :D guys wait till admin be on then talk :D unslpilt Just mad cuz He cant kill me and  photoshop this sreens cuz He come to me Show hes kill streak 91 lol when i Show He mad then work out with photoshop lol. He is your friend? Cuz falador king say to me He talking with admins but He Just lie lol

L0L nice jokes :D i have Just xoxoxo lt kid :D. 5 accounts l000000l you sleeping and Dream that? :D guys wait till admin be on then talk :D unslpilt Just mad cuz He cant kill me and  photoshop this sreens cuz He come to me Show hes kill streak 91 lol when i Show He mad then work out with photoshop lol. He is your friend? Cuz falador king say to me He talking with admins but He Just lie lol

Str Lietuva is that u ?!?!!?!? The guy that's always scouting champ and gets cleared in 15 seconds ?!?!?!!?!?

Scared to go above level 4 wild on your main cause you'll ruin your 4.0 kdr. Lmao fix up if you think a 123 killstreak and a kdr less than 1/4 of mine is an accomplisment worth gassing over on the forums.

@Zoradz ye Tell them kids , in you need ask  yoobs how to check kill'S.

zoradz is offline for the day. he's busy. and why do you lie so damn much, i swear to god once a mod actually does respond, they're going to embarrass you and confirm i did drop you.

Kk kids i dont chat with us cuz you time waste unsplit i saying To you you in pk are shit, go work with photoshop more, falador king is Lier day He say He talking with mod zoradz but He Just lie :D unsplit go Invite more friends to talk or to lie, # the matta Pking with me He knows how king i have this skull, now He off is , and nice photoshop kid, i Want know what you say to mods when they check me kill streak, what u say?? I dont pk now i ll wait admin to check they you be fuciking Lier on this server :D now Brb jelly kids.

And one more time say to unsplit you are EAZY and you cant kill me cuz you dont know how pk, go in YouTube look pking video than i think tou learn and good luck to you with your photoshops and with learning to pk :D ez kid :D 

Can you stop trying to speak English? Clean the sand off your crusty ass keyboard and maybe you would be able to type correctly. 

Back 2 lvl 1 Edge 4 u

I'll be sure to log in after I get out of work to put you in your place.

2 minutes ago, Dodo said:

omg lol, google translator please help me decypher this code he's saying.

Sounds like he's speaking Rat to me

Just now, Audemars said:

Can you stop trying to speak English? Clean the sand off your crusty ass keyboard and maybe you would be able to type correctly. 

Back 2 lvl 1 Edge 4 u

I'll be sure to log in after I get out of work to put you in your place.

Sounds like he's speaking Rat to me

dude wipin all that slave dust off his shoulders init

@Zoradz Yo ask the matta how long i have this red skull, and if tou need pm Il sent screens with name who yesterday was @ champ with me and they say whats me ks was yesterday, hes not me friend if need i cant Tell to you hes nick name or i can sent screens cuz i Seen He today and asked how Much was yesterday my ks, and make a sreen when He answer to me. I 'll wait. And for you unsplit Gg :D now u can think what to say to mods how u kill me :D gl to you kid :D  Photoshop master lol, cant pk then He going photoshop haha :D

@Zoradz Yo ask the matta how long i have this red skull, and if tou need pm Il sent screens with name who yesterday was @ champ with me and they say whats me ks was yesterday, hes not me friend if need i cant Tell to you hes nick name or i can sent screens cuz i Seen He today and asked how Much was yesterday my ks, and make a sreen when He answer to me. I 'll wait. And for you unsplit Gg :D now u can think what to say to mods how u kill me :D gl to you kid :D  Photoshop master lol, cant pk then He going photoshop haha :D

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Just now, Smackd said:

:D:D:D:D:D:D

:kappa::kappa::kappa::kappa::kappa::kappa:

1 minute ago, Terzey said:

i always see this xoxoxo lt guy at champs, always with red skull prolly camping Pvm:ers, anyway when me or anyone else shows up he runs to jamaica

Don't forget he then hops on his alt to do 2 way switches from mage to range with a full inv of rocktails

2 guys yesterday see me in champ with red skull and they know what ks was yesterday cheche fail unsplit lol

So I hear you pk at champ with your African friends... let's do a 3v3 ??

1 hour ago, pk lietuva pk said:

::hi, for highscores.

4 hours ago, pk lietuva pk said:

nice photoshop unsplit, what you say about screens?? :D they 4days old fuciking retard... Fail kid :D eazy kid....! @Zoradz thanks for your good job , dont trust them , they liers, falador king say je on skype with you but He lies... Lol nvm... 

...He didn't photoshop you. He DID drop you, just 4 days ago..

King falador is on Skype with me...

Edited by Zoradz
  • Upvote 1