My introduction

Hey guys, I'm new to this server, I used to play instantpk and many other rspses.

I like the way this server is set up, and I plan on playing for a long time, and also getting involved on the forums.

A few things about me:

My hobbies are gaming, talking political topics and religion, fashion, and a few other random things.

I'm in highschool.

I'm trans

I'm the laziest person to ever exist..... (I'll be on here alot)

And yeah, I look forward to meeting alot of you.

• Upvote 3
4 minutes ago, John said:

I'm talking about the unnecessary flame about how someone is living there life, I clearly posted the warning because we got a lot of immature kids who can't understand life decisions like this. 

Looool this is an rsps they shouldn't be posting their life dcisions on here anyway, by what he she put he she is asking to get violated. If he she can put unnecesary/ irrelevant info why can't I post "unnecessary" stuff too

1 minute ago, Xbrzh said:

Looool this is an rsps they shouldn't be posting their life dcisions on here anyway, by what he she put he she is asking to get violated. If he she can put unnecesary/ irrelevant info why can't I post "unnecessary" stuff too

Just because it's a rsps does not mean you can't talk about your real life. And go for it just be warned that i'll hide the comment and warn you.

Let me just add this in: This is a game where people are suppose to have fun this person literally joined the server and wanted to talk about there situation why does she/he deserve flame? Literally no reason for it just move on and grow up.

Edited by John
Just now, John said:

Just because it's a rsps does not mean you can't talk about your real life. And go for it just be warned that i'll hide the comment and warn you.

well no matter what you do they are going to get flamed for it, you and I both know its a bad idea talking about your real life stuff on here.

best thing you can do to help is tell him/her not to tbh

3 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

well no matter what you do they are going to get flamed for it, you and I both know its a bad idea talking about your real life stuff on here.

best thing you can do to help is tell him/her not to tbh

Yes it may be a bad choice to post it on the forums when 90% of the people on them are teenagers who can't grow up and have to bag on somebody for a life choice.

and I can do my best to prevent most of the flame just like I do my best to remove most of the spam posts every day. *cough* Taylor *Cough*

Just now, John said:

Yes it may be a bad choice to post it on the forums when 90% of the people on them are teenagers who can't grow up and have to bag on somebody for a life choice.

and I can do my best to prevent most of the flame just like I do my best to remove most of the spam posts every day. *cough* Taylor *Cough*

ing and on here he/she is going to get flamed, plus its prolly taylors alt anyway

1 minute ago, Audemars said:

This was the first thought in my mind

there's just no way this is real lmfao

i mean look at this "i've had a few people ingame who seem interested" WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

It is interesting to many people. Sadly only thing that interests you is Roatpkz bridding :/

1 minute ago, John said:

It is interesting to many people. Sadly only thing that interests you is Roatpkz bridding :/

I don't brid or play Roatpkz lol

am nher men !!

But yeah anyway, keep up the good work moderating these cancerous forums !! I'm only contributing my harmless thoughts to the community :)