Well ::chill is sort of the market zone but I like the GE idea because then we can PK/go AFK/log off and still be buying and selling items. 

Don't need to alch: items can be sold back to PKP store, left click to value and right click to sell. 

Support for overloads (PvM and FunPK) and more monsters. 

• Upvote 1
8 hours ago, 420 no scope said:

The title was just an attention grabber. Sorry if I raised your expectations too high.

1. ::market  to buy or sell items.
Yes

2. Grand Exchange ? ( Would raise the number of people buying donation tickets because there would actually be a market for them ).
No

3. Base Alch prices for PkP Items Be set at -10% of PkP Shop Buying Price ( When alched, PkP would be rewarded ) - This will help Eco in pretty obvious ways ofc-.
Doesnt really matter tbh

4. Super combat potions could be an ingredient for Overload Potions/ (overloads only affect PvM and ::funpk).
No

5.More bosses. C'mon bro. We only have two. They don't even have to drop anything new. Could be a level 2 man  made into a level 222 Man that drops master wands or something. We need some variety is all.
Yes

6.(Not sure if it does this already buuut) When logging into the game, you should auto-join the "help: Clan Chat.
Yes

7.(if number 3 passes):  ::Alch (id)  Will display the price of a PkP Item when alched. This would do away with a lot of over/ under paying and make the Economy a GR8 Deal more understandable.
No

8.all of the items that will be removed and added to the PkP shop due to the last poll should become PvM drops aswell -> Incorporate them into the new boss idea ofc :D.
Yes

----------- That's about all I got. Please no hate. Just some ideas--------

P.S- there should really be an option to Edit the post... Somethings I want to reword- But o well.

22 hours ago, 420 no scope said:

The title was just an attention grabber. Sorry if I raised your expectations too high.

1. ::market  to buy or sell items.

Sure. I don't see why not.

2. Grand Exchange ? ( Would raise the number of people buying donation tickets because there would actually be a market for them ).

No.

3. Base Alch prices for PkP Items Be set at -10% of PkP Shop Buying Price ( When alched, PkP would be rewarded ) - This will help Eco in pretty obvious ways ofc-.

No.

4. Super combat potions could be an ingredient for Overload Potions/ (overloads only affect PvM and ::funpk).

Not really needed.

5.More bosses. C'mon bro. We only have two. They don't even have to drop anything new. Could be a level 2 man  made into a level 222 Man that drops master wands or something. We need some variety is all.

They're coming.

6.(Not sure if it does this already buuut) When logging into the game, you should auto-join the "help: Clan Chat.

Should be implemented soon.

7.(if number 3 passes):  ::Alch (id)  Will display the price of a PkP Item when alched. This would do away with a lot of over/ under paying and make the Economy a GR8 Deal more understandable.

No.

8.all of the items that will be removed and added to the PkP shop due to the last poll should become PvM drops aswell -> Incorporate them into the new boss idea ofc :D.

----------- That's about all I got. Please no hate. Just some ideas--------

P.S- there should really be an option to Edit the post... Somethings I want to reword- But o well.

We'll see.