RoatPkz Staff Feedback! 15/4/2016

Hello fellow members of the RoatPkz community. The members of the RoatPkz Staff Team would appreciate constructive criticism, preferably in-depth, as well as opinions on their contributions as a member of the staff team from the player's perspective. This will be a monthly announcement topic in order to stay up to date.

Please ensure that you are being honest in your input, as this is to help the staff team provide better service and assistance to the members of the RoatPkz community.

The current staff team list, as well as their user profiles, are listed below for convenience. 

img%22Global Admin(s)
Yoobs

img%22Administrator(s)
Legend

img%22Global Moderator(s)
Zoradz

img%22Player Moderator(s)
Graphics

img%22Forum Moderator(s)
John

img%22Server Support
Bind U Dead

Smackd

Please note that all feedback should be honest and constructive criticism. All negative and inappropriate comments such as trolling, spam, or unnecessary flame, will be removed without hesitation.

Suggestions for current staff members, and even suggestions for potentially new staff members are welcome, but must have valid, well explained reasons alongside the suggestion.

yoobs - still abyoobses but not to me so A+! seems abit inactive recently tho so that needs sorting

Legend - just my idol, no point giving feedback for him bc "hes doing stuff behind the scenes" ;)

zoradz - doin good, different timezone but good from what ive seen.

graphics - seems like an alright kid, he asked me to say that he should get a promotion but I'm just going to be honest,s orry graphics, but he should stay where he is

john - seems to be doing good, I think roat is only entertaining when there is flaming and drama though so less restrictions would be good

bind u dead - wat can I say.... bind u mod

smackd - ratal doesn't really support me, never gives itam, rags me, flames me... apart fromt hat he doing gr8 too

someone who should be involved in this; gretar - done some decent updates last couple months, should have been done ages ago and should have been more of them, but atleast they are done also my decanter was added so thankyou. does need to sort his shit out and give me yt rank, imo should of had it for months now. also cmbat still needs fixing, hope you are working on that.

Edited by Xbrzh
  • Upvote 1
17 minutes ago, Graphics said:

Hello fellow members of the RoatPkz community. The members of the RoatPkz Staff Team would appreciate constructive criticism, preferably in-depth, as well as opinions on their contributions as a member of the staff team from the player's perspective. This will be a monthly announcement topic in order to stay up to date.

Please ensure that you are being honest in your input, as this is to help the staff team provide better service and assistance to the members of the RoatPkz community.

The current staff team list, as well as their user profiles, are listed below for convenience. 

img%22Global Admin(s)
Yoobs

nop, annoying af jails n stuff for attacking him

img%22Administrator(s)
Legend

ok

Zoradz

meh

Graphics

good

img%22Forum Moderator(s)
John

pointless

img%22Server Support
Bind U Dead

meh

Smackd

ok

Youtuber

smokey980925

good

Hickory Do

good

Please note that all feedback should be honest and constructive criticism. All negative and inappropriate comments such as trolling, spam, or unnecessary flame, will be removed without hesitation.

Suggestions for current staff members, and even suggestions for potentially new staff members are welcome, but must have valid, well explained reasons alongside the suggestion.

1 minute ago, Xbrzh said:

yoobs - still abyoobses but not to me so A+! seems abit inactive recently tho so that needs sorting

Legend - just my idol, no point giving feedback for him bc "hes doing stuff behind the scenes" ;)

zoradz - doin good, different timezone but good from what ive seen.

bind u dead - wat can I say.... bind u mod

smackd - ratal doesn't really support me, never gives itam, rags me, flames me... apart fromt hat he doing gr8 too

someone who should be involved in this; gretar - done some decent updates last couple months, should have been done ages ago and should have been more of them, but atleast they are done also my decanter was added so thankyou. does need to sort his shit out and give me yt rank, imo should of had it for months now. also cmbat still needs fixing, hope you are working on that.

ye gretar is doing some nice updates

• Upvote 1
30 minutes ago, Graphics said:

img%22Global Admin(s)
Yoobs

mate

img%22Administrator(s)
Legend

+1

Zoradz

why the fuck are u not promoted 

Graphics

take radz spot ty

img%22Forum Moderator(s)
John

takeing care of children on forums +1

img%22Server Support
Bind U Dead

+1

Smackd

+1

• Upvote 2

img%22Global Admin(s)
Yoobs

Good guy, deals with punishments accordingly imo; contrary to what other people may think.

img%22Administrator(s)
Legend

Gj being more active in the community lately

Zoradz

Radz is the shit, he needs more recognition for what he does for the community *slow clap*

Graphics

Very active on the forums and ingame, deserves a promotion asap

img%22Forum Moderator(s)
John

We weren't all too sure about this guy at first, but he does his job well. Very respectful for the most part, even after being flamebaited (sorry :smiley:)

img%22Server Support
Bind U Dead

I don't play much anymore, but I see you doing your part on the forums

Smackd

Smackd, me made !! Keep up the good work, everyone seems to love you

• Upvote 2

Yoobs - Good, a little bit thickheaded but V GOOD so far,inactive idk why

Legend -inactive 

Zoradz - Decent, barely see online tho :S

Graphics -Best staff so far, good kid xoxo

John - Doing a really good job, appreciate his promotion,,,

Bind u dead - Meh, idk why is he ss, poor support service.

Smackd - decent shud take a chill pill tho. ty

Edited by Estimated
  • Upvote 2
2 hours ago, Graphics said:

img%22Global Admin(s)
Yoobs

boobs

img%22Administrator(s)
Legend

kaaskop

Zoradz

dunno sems to be good

Graphics

good boi

img%22Forum Moderator(s)
John

nice guy i guess but just leave flaming on roat pkz forums is just fun stop removing my posts.

img%22Server Support
Bind U Dead

dunno seems to be bad pekr but nice guy

Smackd

rich cunt wont share pkp

4 hours ago, Graphics said:

img%22Global Admin(s)
Yoobs

friendly helpful,You are like my brother :)

img%22Administrator(s)
Legend

Friednly an active!

Zoradz

You are like my brother :) helpful should be admin 

Graphics

Best staff helpful,friendly!

img%22Forum Moderator(s)
John

Friendly!

img%22Server Support
Bind U Dead

Active,helpful,friendly,gl with mod!

Smackd

Active,helpful,friendly,gl with mod!

4 hours ago, Graphics said:

img%22Global Admin(s)
Yoobs

img%22Administrator(s)
Legend

Zoradz

Graphics

img%22Forum Moderator(s)
John

img%22Server Support
Bind U Dead

Smackd

img%22Global Admin(s)
Yoobs

havent seen u online in a while

img%22Administrator(s)
Legend

Inactive but does stuff behind the scene

Zoradz

u are going to get admin but only because ungrateful was demoted.. I dont think that should happen because the timezone u are in not a lot of players are online when u are online instead Graphics should become admin 

Graphics

good job

img%22Forum Moderator(s)
John

U are doing fine but still U don't deserve this position it should of been given to @Game Support II

img%22Server Support
Bind U Dead

Smackd

THE FUTURE OF ROAT PKZ!!^^^^^^^^ SO HAPPY THESE TWO ARE SS OR ELSE THE SERVER WOULD BE REALLY DONE THEY HAVE THE LEAST POWER BUT STILL DO MORE THEN EVERYBODY ON THIS STAFF LIST!!! 

• Upvote 2

img%22Global Admin(s)
Yoobs

really hard worker.

img%22Administrator(s)
Legend

don't see you much.

Zoradz

Probably one of the best staff ever on this server.

Graphics

Seems to be doing a good job

img%22Forum Moderator(s)

John

Just want to make it clear that I only remove flame that is pretty unnecessary if it's clan banter it stays, but flaming new members I will not tolerate that at all keep your flame in the usual clan/killpic stuff and there will be no problems.

img%22Server Support
Bind U Dead

I don't play ingame enough to comment on this.

Smackd

I don't play ingame enough to comment on this.

• Upvote 1

img%22Global Admin(s)
Yoobs: Yoobs m8... Great work! Funny guy and still takes his "job" seriously

img%22Administrator(s)
Legend - 
People think you don't do shit, but you're amazing behind the scenes. Thanks for all my account recoveries. Keep going m8

Zoradz 
Different time zones, so i don't see you often. Seems like a douche on forums sometimes. Other than that, idk you too well so i can't judge. Gl 

Graphics Don't know you too well, but i see you on a lot. Seem to be doing your job. Gl

img%22Forum Moderator(s)
John Johnny boi. People think you don't deserve the spot but you're doing great. They hate us because they anus right? Gratata the haters and keep going

img%22Server Support
Bind U Dead Don't know you at all. Keep going i guess

Smackd Doesn't really handle flame situations ingame that well. He tries to calm them down while talking in ::yell and its just constant spam and shit and roast fest 101

I recommend @nickcallan for server support. Very active and nice lad. Would be gr8!! hhhh

• Upvote 3

img%22Global Admin(s)
Yoobs

Very active always helping with server, well deserved admin

img%22Administrator(s)
Legend

Not as active as i'd like him to be in-game but thats ok as he does runescape donations for the server and helps in other ways also

Zoradz

One one of the best, Runs forums and also helps in-game. Very helpful and very active. Deserves a rank up

Graphics

Very Cheeky, Kappa, Troll mod. Still helpful and still well deserved position! 

img%22Forum Moderator(s)
John

Cant wait to see what you can do and im sure you will do very well, dont let the haters doubt you bro, everyone will doubt you still they see the things you can do! pce

img%22Server Support
Bind U Dead

Different time zones but from what i hear your helpful

Smackd

Very Helpful and active always see him in-game good luck!

In conclusion I think all these positions are well deserved and cant wait to see what the future holds for some of them!

1 hour ago, spartacus666 said:

img%22Forum Moderator(s)
John

Cant wait to see what you can do and im sure you will do very well, dont let the haters doubt you bro, everyone will doubt you still they see the things you can do! pce

I mainly move/lock and do all that stuff on forums so people will hardly notice I'm actually doing stuff. Thanks for the feedback though :)

• Upvote 1

img%22Global Admin(s)
Yoobs

Hope things work out for you soon brother <3

img%22Administrator(s)
Legend

The man behind the account recoveries, keep it up.

Zoradz

Graphics

Stop fishing and play Roatpkz. You're doing well buddy.

img%22Forum Moderator(s)
John

Dismiss what everyone says, you're doing a fantastic job. Keep it up mate!

img%22Server Support
Bind U Dead

You need to separate friends from this position, you cannot choose favorites. None the less, keep up the good work.

Smackd

See above, you're doing good work too though. Catching all the idiots for me to ban. Hopefully a crown soon.

• Upvote 4

img%22Global Admin(s)
Yoobs

No idea what's happened but I know you have a valid reason for being inactive, see you soon mate

img%22Administrator(s)
Legend

Does account recoveries behind the scenes and stuff I don't see why he's admin tbh but yh, probably at the pub as I'm typing log in kid

Zoradz

Seeing more of you lately in-game and still helping players out, overall a good global mod deserves admin keep it up

Graphics

Ffs fix your grammar & punctuation kid, jk a good mod maybe global soon?:kappa:

img%22Forum Moderator(s)
John

Personally feel like you need to go easier on players, there is a line between banter and flaming which I don't think you realize. Go easier on punishments and focus on something more serious like racism/discrimination which can happen a lot on these forums instead of light flame.

img%22Server Support
Bind U Dead

Abusive and rude towards the players you personally dislike, I've been seeing and hearing a lot of favouritism coming from you, I'm beginning to doubt if you deserved this position.

Smackd

The most active staff member, always see you and helping out whenever you can. Should be promoted.

Edited by Why Gg
  • Upvote 4
On April 15, 2016 at 0:06 PM, Graphics said:

img%22Global Admin(s)
Yoobs

Mood switcher, Can go from lelel to ::easts mugtard, Besides that nice guy, 

img%22Administrator(s)
Legend

Was inactive at first but den became activer 

Zoradz: Was deleted for some reason idk, Zoradz is by far one of the nicest and respectful staff members I've ever seen, He takes his job serious 24/7, When he's on I joy in my pants, He really deserves a promotion in my opinion 

Graphics

HE ABUSER ME .......

joke Joke

He is fit as mod but still gets slappered at varrock for his itamers :P 

img%22Forum Moderator(s)
John

Didn't know what to think of you at first, Thought your promotion was a mistake, Shortly after I realized that you take your job serious and actually do your job, Seem respectful and kind also & u stopper them flamer boys, I liker dat

img%22Server Support
Bind U Dead

Nice and respectful, Helpful in the community and active on yell

Smackd

Smackers is good as staff, He reminds me of yoobs sometimes which is good cause yoobs don't get rolled on and don't care to ::mutr kids 

Now ::yt me ploz

• Upvote 2

img%22Global Admin(s)
Yoobs

isnt on much but when he is hes v good staff m8

img%22Administrator(s)
Legend

v good staff and keepin it locked down behind the scenes

Zoradz

is my gf irl and doing gr8 at mod hope he get promote next up 2 date

Graphics

is boy but he v good steff memer hope he get the global soon!

img%22Forum Moderator(s)
John

hevent seen him in action much but he seems to keep the absurdity on forums down so id say great job m8

img%22Server Support
Bind U Dead

is v helpful from what my eyes have told me think he wood be good as moederator

Smackd

lol cant w8 for smackd to have mod powers so i can get perm ban good job m8 gl gettin mod u deserve

• Upvote 3
On 4/15/2016 at 5:06 PM, Graphics said:

img%22Global Admin(s)
Yoobs
Inactive for reasons will be active again towards the end of may.

img%22Administrator(s)
Legend
King people gas about you being the behind the scene guy but they have no idea what you actually do much love and respect.

Zoradz
Aussy boy doing an extremely good job along with Graphics you should get admin ngl.

Graphics
Keeping hold of everything and doing an extremely good job should be global mod ngl.

img%22Forum Moderator(s)
John
Giving the forums the much needed attention, ignore the people complaining doing a great job as i thought you would.

img%22Server Support
Bind U Dead
Good but chill out.

Smackd
Stop beefing with my boy sinister or your getting the shank.

• Upvote 3
On 15-4-2016 at 6:06 PM, Graphics said:

img%22Global Admin(s)
Yoobs

excellent admin but a bit inactive

img%22Administrator(s)
Legend

Behind the scenes r u srs.. Ur still my model 

Zoradz

Decent mod 

Graphics

Should get mod since hes #1

img%22Forum Moderator(s)
John

Does his job well atm

img%22Server Support
Bind U Dead

Abusive against people he dislikes. BASIC POSTS LIKE NICE VIDEO MATE. Demote him

Smackd

Smackd no attacker me at easts or no mod 4 u

Edited by Hamito
  • Yoobs unpinned and unfeatured this topic