Skill cape Perks

Hey all!

So I was going over stuff OSRS has and roatpkz doesn't (kind of pking wise) and as the title already said I found the skill cape perks. 
I think Roatpkz should make skillcapes (combat ones) unspawnable and give them perks like OSRS does. The way to obtain these
skillcapes I'm not yet sure about but it would be cool to have some kind of mini quest/achievment to receive one of these capes.
Also we will have to change some of the perks because most are useless but if we can find some cool perks I think it will be a unique idea.

http://2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Update:Skill_Cape_Perks

^these are the perks OSRS has atm

• Upvote 4

Maybe have like an achievement, whereby you need 100 kills using that particular skill in order to equip the skill cape - instead of obtaining from a drop. So for example 100 kills using "attack" style (accurate or w/e you call it, the first box on every melee weapon). Doesn't have to be the entire fight, just the killing blow needs to be with that style for it to be credited. So you need 700 kills to unlock all capes, but once you unlocked them you can spawn them freely.

As for the "perk" from the cape, I guess the obvious choice is if you wear the cape it gives you some bonus in that skill. I'm going to suggest normal skill cape stats with an extra +4 (or possibly +8) in the skill of that particular cape (for HP cape it could set your base HP to 103 so the overheal effect of brews/rocks is even higher). Or it could do something if you operate it, but add a cool down like the DFS so you can't operate too much.

Edited by Game Support II
  • Upvote 1

100% support

22 hours ago, Bind U Dead said:

Support

Quest point cape could be added for Super donators (extra stats). The other skillcapes should have requirements to wear like 2.5k kills , 5k kills and 10k kills.

Regular capes (less benefits) 2.5k, trimmed 5k, max cape 10k

• Upvote 1
35 minutes ago, Why Gg said:

100% support

Regular capes (less benefits) 2.5k, trimmed 5k, max cape 10k

23 hours ago, Bind U Dead said:

Support

Quest point cape could be added for Super donators (extra stats). The other skillcapes should have requirements to wear like 2.5k kills , 5k kills and 10k kills.

why so many fucking kills